Everyone Should Prepare for a Biden Economy

Who told you that, China and the Workd Health Organization? Seriously? Locking down their country? Yea, China did that and unleashed infected people globally. The first thing Trump did was close all ports of entry as did all other countries. Go check Biden and Pelosi’s reaction to that one.

They called his racist lockdown what it was, a racist lockdown. The point was, infected people, mostly white Americans, got back here anyway and brought the disease with them. But Nancy went to Chinatown once... and told racist rednecks to stop beating up Asians.

We are still in a pandemic and Democrats are cheering mass migration from Honduras while shutting down peoples’ livelihoods domestically. How is that protecting peoples’ lives in the US? Then again, this is the same side that encouraged (fueled) mass protests and riots throughout 2020. How did the protests and riots protect US from the pandemic?

They didn't. But you have had 10 years of PEACEFUL protests asking the corrupt police departments to reform.

They refused to.

Don't come whining to me about the riots.

You still insist justifying tearing down cities and beating innocent people because of corrupt police practices. Why haven’t those pussies focused on police departments instead of livelihoods and innocent people? Probably because the police departments don’t have big screen TVs to take home or designer shoes.

So you think that racist babble makes you look credible.

I just hate 'racist babble'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you voted Wehrmacht......er, Democrat, this is what you voted for.

"Biden Pick for DOJ Civil Rights Division Wrote Blacks Are Superior Due to Melanin

Posted by Mike LaChance Thursday, January 14, 2021 at 5:00pm

“Melanin endows Blacks with greater mental, physical and spiritual abilities — something which cannot be measured based on Eurocentric standards.”

This is a clip from an appearance Clarke made on Tuckers show a couple of years ago, where she insists that diversity hiring should apply to all industries, including airline pilots, as Tucker asked:

Let's see you Leftists defend this.

As compared to the practice of White supremacy in this country.

You know as well as most blacks that all races are superior to Negroes.....you should visit China....they hate monkeys over there as well as all of asia.

Don't even dare go to Russia they will beat the crap out of you just for walking down the street whilst black.....yet dumbass blacks support communism.....the communist party trying to pretend they are not racist invites black students from Africa to study in Moscow.....you should hear the stories they tell about their experiences with black hatred in Russia....anyhow all youse Negroes keep voting democratic...see where that gets you.

Asians hate Blacks more than they hate eating pig feces.

Exactly.....American Negroes have no idea what the chinese will do to them....they think the genteel form of slavery in our Southland was bad.....I would hate to be in their position when the Chi-Coms gain control of what is left of America....

I wonder how many Negroes ran to their mail box this morning expecting a two thousand dollar check from Uncle Joe....bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

If Trump had not lost....they would be on their way to the bank to cash a big check....hehheh

You probably need to worry about what they will do to the white racist like you.

Racism is the least of the problems facing the black community.

But, as long as the Democrats keep you concentration on that chimera, you will never be released from the psychological imprisonment.

1611260949847.png

Hey, guy, some businesses would hire illegals, too, if they could get away with it... Not sure what your point is.

This is the problem with modern Conservatism. If Science says something they don't like, they are against Science.

Science like what, like if a guy wants to be a woman, all he has to do is wear a dress and put on makeup? That kind of science? Do you think Biden's pick, Rachel Levine for assistant health secretary is a real woman?

View attachment 446386

My point is people don't want your crappy expensive unreliable green energy, and that's why government is trying to shove it down our throat. Man made global warming is not science, it's a theory. Science is that the climate continually changes, and it's been changing since God made the place. Why do you think they switched global warming with climate change? Because it was proven there is no global warming.

Your leaders laugh at you people. They tell you bullshit and you believe them. The Obama's were laughing their ass off when they bought a mansion on the ocean.

hehheh she has such pretty blond hair.....bwaaaaaaaaa

This is the sort of nonsense that this biden regime will be remembered for.....if remembered at all.

Oh, I can guarantee you Biden will go down in history books. We elected the first President with dementia. His cabinet is loaded with tokens and slow Joe is as phony as a three dollar bill. I feel bad for my country.

Truer woids were never spoken.....I understood of course that America was dumbed down....I just did not realize how bad it was....this whole fiasco was of course made possible by the media....protecting aka the shielding of ole joe and the chinese virus situation also helped him tremendously.

Truer woids were never spoken.....I understood of course that America was dumbed down....I just did not realize how bad it was....this whole fiasco was of course made possible by the media....protecting aka the shielding of ole joe and the chinese virus situation also helped him tremendously.

Worse than that, now slow Joe is trying to hitch his wagon on Trump's trailer. He enacted the Defense Production Act today which means he has the power to order private companies to produce products related to the virus. Gee, didn't somebody already do that? In six or seven months, the media is going to give him all the credit in the world for the positive results thanks to the work of President Trump for securing hundreds of millions of doses of the vaccine for Americans. I'll bet my dollar to your dime that the sheep on USMB will be doing the same. Just watch.

My god these Useful Idiots were morons supporting this worthless asshole.

I wonder if those Union dummies supported China Joe?

Many more of these to come but China will do well.

Biden Executive Action Kills 10,000 Jobs On First Day In Office

Remember when Trump warned everyone that Joe Biden would kill American energy jobs? Here it comes.

Democrats are uniquely deft at destroying the American economy, but President Joe Biden just might shatter the record for the fastest time to do so.

After taking the oath of office Wednesday, Biden was expected to sign several executive orders meant to undo the work of his predecessor, including orders to roll back protections for the unborn and dismantle border security.

However, it was Biden’s executive order to rescind the permit for TC Energy to build the Keystone XL pipeline that may be the largest hit to the economy, costing as many as 11,000 Americans their jobs, including 8,000 union positions

The Association of Oil Pipe Lines (AOPL) lamented the Biden administration’s first day action to block thousands of new jobs and deprive those workers of billions of dollars in payroll salary.

“Killing 10,000 jobs and taking $2.2 billion in payroll out of workers pockets is not what Americans need or want right now,” said Andy Black, AOPL President and CEO.

It will also have an effect on the surrounding businesses that cater to those workers, just like when DumBama closed down the Gulf. People who do these jobs don't live in the area where the work is. They frequently eat at restaurants, shop at local stores, and stay in hotels. So these 11,000 jobs are just a start. These businesses are having a hard enough time trying to stay afloat during Covid without losing a huge workforce as customers.

My god these Useful Idiots were morons supporting this worthless asshole.

I wonder if those Union dummies supported China Joe?

Many more of these to come but China will do well.

Biden Executive Action Kills 10,000 Jobs On First Day In Office

Remember when Trump warned everyone that Joe Biden would kill American energy jobs? Here it comes.

Democrats are uniquely deft at destroying the American economy, but President Joe Biden just might shatter the record for the fastest time to do so.

After taking the oath of office Wednesday, Biden was expected to sign several executive orders meant to undo the work of his predecessor, including orders to roll back protections for the unborn and dismantle border security.

However, it was Biden’s executive order to rescind the permit for TC Energy to build the Keystone XL pipeline that may be the largest hit to the economy, costing as many as 11,000 Americans their jobs, including 8,000 union positions

The Association of Oil Pipe Lines (AOPL) lamented the Biden administration’s first day action to block thousands of new jobs and deprive those workers of billions of dollars in payroll salary.

“Killing 10,000 jobs and taking $2.2 billion in payroll out of workers pockets is not what Americans need or want right now,” said Andy Black, AOPL President and CEO.

It will also have an effect on the surrounding businesses that cater to those workers, just like when DumBama closed down the Gulf. People who do these jobs don't live in the area where the work is. They frequently eat at restaurants, shop at local stores, and stay in hotels. So these 11,000 jobs are just a start. These businesses are having a hard enough time trying to stay afloat during Covid without losing a huge workforce as customers.

These Liberals are just as ignorant of Economics as they are of History, Biology, Climate Science, Ethics and the Constitution.

They have no idea of the Multiplier Effect.

Or maybe they do understand it but just don't give a shit. The Environmental Wackos are calling the shots for China Joe so expect all kinds of dumb things.

Then why aren't the Chinese held to the same standards we are, Joey? Why do THEY get to continue to burn coal and crude for the next ten years while the rest of the world cuts back? Is the "planet" they live on not the same as the one we live on? If they're still polluting it and we're not...how is that REALLY helping the pollution problem?

Wow, man, you guys are really obsessed with people who are a lot worse off than you are being able to do stuff.

We have the technology to cut our greenhouse emissions... we need to use them. We need to work with the Chinese to get them to cut theirs.

Science like what, like if a guy wants to be a woman, all he has to do is wear a dress and put on makeup? That kind of science? Do you think Biden's pick, Rachel Levine for assistant health secretary is a real woman?

Wow... really? So this is your big issue, "I don't believe in Global Warming because Trannies are a thing!!!!"

My point is people don't want your crappy expensive unreliable green energy, and that's why government is trying to shove it down our throat. Man made global warming is not science, it's a theory. Science is that the climate continually changes, and it's been changing since God made the place. Why do you think they switched global warming with climate change? Because it was proven there is no global warming.

Conservatives think a theory is something people come up with after a night of drinking.

1) carbon dioxide traps heat.
2) There is no God.
3) They changed from "Global Warming" to "Climate Change" because that's a MORE ACCURATE DESCRIPTION of what is going on.

Your leaders laugh at you people. They tell you bullshit and you believe them. The Obama's were laughing their ass off when they bought a mansion on the ocean.

Yes, how dare the black guy live like other ex-presidents?

Wow... really? So this is your big issue, "I don't believe in Global Warming because Trannies are a thing!!!!"

No, the issue is your hypocrisy that it's only the right that doesn't follow science.

Conservatives think a theory is something people come up with after a night of drinking.

1) carbon dioxide traps heat.
2) There is no God.
3) They changed from "Global Warming" to "Climate Change" because that's a MORE ACCURATE DESCRIPTION of what is going on.

Wow. If I ever wanted to try and sell somebody a bridge, I'd make sure it was a liberal because you people will believe anything. They changed it to climate change because indicators were showing the ground was not heating up. And if I remember correctly, was going backwards for a while.

Science is something that has actual facts and evidence. When you don't have any facts and nothing but opinion, that's called a theory.

Government (particularly Democrats) have been wanting more and more control over the people. To some degree, they've been pretty successful. However what's stopping them from total control over us is energy and healthcare. Once they control both of those things, they will have the ability to have total control over us.

In our system of government, they cannot takeover these things. The only way they can have control is if we beg them to takeover it for us, and that's what they're doing. So you can go on believing that some politicians really care if the air quality is good enough for you, or that you have good medical care, but I'll watch what the man behind the curtain is doing instead.

Yes, how dare the black guy live like other ex-presidents?

Once again, it has nothing to do with his race. That's only in your head. It's to point out that this clown no more believes in climate change where the oceans rise than he does martians from the planet Mars.

From the indications, people need to prepare for the inevitable downturn we are facing....

Everyone Should Prepare for a Biden Economy - Conservative Daily News

Economic indicators have taken a nosedive as the inauguration of President-elect Biden nears. Businesses are preparing. Are you?

Beijing Biden will take the reigns of power in just a few days so everyone must prepare their finances for the disaster he will bring upon the nation.

Basically, prepare like you would for any disaster – which is exactly what a Biden-Harris administration will be:

• Conserve non-essential spending – you may need the cash to survive
  • Spend only with favored/trusted producers and only when necessary
  • NEVER buy any goods made outside of the U.S.A. – except in emergencies
  • Keep extra canned goods, paper products, and water on hand
  • Get your family any necessary medical checks NOW and replenish all prescriptions ASAP
Social media creators (meme, video, and other contributors that do not use written word to communicate) should reach out and find websites to spread their work once social media quits doing so.

We will have to rely on ourselves to protect free speech as the incoming administration doesn’t even know what the term means.

I've been prepared for some time, as I never believed that Trump could be re-elected after COVID-19, certainly not beyond the margin of fraud.

No, the issue is your hypocrisy that it's only the right that doesn't follow science.

Actually, science has proven gender dysmorphia is a real sexual orientation....

Wow. If I ever wanted to try and sell somebody a bridge, I'd make sure it was a liberal because you people will believe anything. They changed it to climate change because indicators were showing the ground was not heating up. And if I remember correctly, was going backwards for a while.

Nobody ever said the "Ground" was heating up.

I think the problem was, you guys clearly didn't understand what "Global Warming" meant, so they came up with another term, and you clearly don't understand that, either.

Heck, I could maybe ignore the 97% of climatologists who say AGW is a thing, but then there's the evidence of my own eyes. I know what winters were like in Chicago in the 1970's... and what they are like now, where you might see a few weeks of snow in January and that's it.

Government (particularly Democrats) have been wanting more and more control over the people. To some degree, they've been pretty successful. However what's stopping them from total control over us is energy and healthcare. Once they control both of those things, they will have the ability to have total control over us.

Ah, yes, it's all a conspiracy to control you. Paranoid much?

Once again, it has nothing to do with his race. That's only in your head. It's to point out that this clown no more believes in climate change where the oceans rise than he does martians from the planet Mars.

I'm not sure how him having a nice house proves that at all, but never mind.

I think the problem was, you guys clearly didn't understand what "Global Warming" meant, so they came up with another term, and you clearly don't understand that, either.

Heck, I could maybe ignore the 97% of climatologists who say AGW is a thing, but then there's the evidence of my own eyes. I know what winters were like in Chicago in the 1970's... and what they are like now, where you might see a few weeks of snow in January and that's it.

climatologists
Yawn...The people who get paid to come up with the desired results.

Science didn't prove that, leftists shrinks just made the claim. The left believes we need to pander to these sick individuals instead of getting them help which explains their high suicide rate.
If you went to a friends house, and heard scratching on the door, went in and seen your friend on all fours barking, what would you do? Would you get a toy and throw it across the living room for him fetch it? Would you let him outside so he could lift his leg and piss on a tree? Would you give him treats to do tricks? Of course not. That would be inhumane. You'd seek professional help for your friend.

A guy can no more be a girl than your friend a dog. It's not possible no matter what kind of mutations they go through by some quack surgeon. Now Biden is going to force public schools to treat these sick kids the same way. They are going to be in changing rooms and bathrooms with female students. They may even be forced to allow the guy to shower with them. They will be competing in female sports robbing real girls of their trophies or even college scholarships they deserved.

That's true, but do you believe it was always like that in Chicago since God made this planet? Do you believe that if the average temperature in Miami is 75 today, it was always like that? If so, explain the end of the ice age where not one car, factory, or even human being occupied this world?

Yes, they changed it from global warming to climate change so there will be no possible way in the future to prove them wrong. They made the claim of global warming until others proved that the globe was not warming at all. Any scientist will tell you the climate is changing and perhaps leading to warmer temperatures, but none can prove why except the ones not getting paid by government who will tell you that this is a normal cycle of the planet. It may be getting warmer for the next 200 years or more, but it doesn't mean anything is wrong.

All global models by these scientists have been nearly 100% wrong. When I was a teen the scare back then was global cooling. It wouldn't even get warm enough to grow food. I'd post a bunch of links, but I know it would be a waste of my time because you refuse to read them.

Nothing paranoid about it. Why are Democrats so eager to get control of these two things? If you believe it's because they care about you so much, it would explain why you're a Democrat, that's for sure.

It has nothing to do with how nice the house is, it's the location which is on the ocean. If they actually believed the BS they spoon feed you, they would have bought a mansion on a mountain or at least high elevation. It's why Al Gore flew on his own private plane before he became a billionaire with this nonsense. It's why he drove everywhere in his SUV, and bought a house large enough to need the energy supplied to a small side street in this country to keep it powered up. I don't know how Piglosi travels now, but when she first became speaker, she flew across the entire country back and forth on her private plane. Don't you get it? They don't believe a word they are telling you.

Who told you that, China and the Workd Health Organization? Seriously? Locking down their country? Yea, China did that and unleashed infected people globally. The first thing Trump did was close all ports of entry as did all other countries. Go check Biden and Pelosi’s reaction to that one.

They called his racist lockdown what it was, a racist lockdown. The point was, infected people, mostly white Americans, got back here anyway and brought the disease with them. But Nancy went to Chinatown once... and told racist rednecks to stop beating up Asians.

We are still in a pandemic and Democrats are cheering mass migration from Honduras while shutting down peoples’ livelihoods domestically. How is that protecting peoples’ lives in the US? Then again, this is the same side that encouraged (fueled) mass protests and riots throughout 2020. How did the protests and riots protect US from the pandemic?

They didn't. But you have had 10 years of PEACEFUL protests asking the corrupt police departments to reform.

They refused to.

You still insist justifying tearing down cities and beating innocent people because of corrupt police practices. Why haven’t those pussies focused on police departments instead of livelihoods and innocent people? Probably because the police departments don’t have big screen TVs to take home or designer shoes.

"Biden Pick for DOJ Civil Rights Division Wrote Blacks Are Superior Due to Melanin

“Melanin endows Blacks with greater mental, physical and spiritual abilities — something which cannot be measured based on Eurocentric standards.”

This is a clip from an appearance Clarke made on Tuckers show a couple of years ago, where she insists that diversity hiring should apply to all industries, including airline pilots, as Tucker asked:

You know as well as most blacks that all races are superior to Negroes.....you should visit China....they hate monkeys over there as well as all of asia.

Don't even dare go to Russia they will beat the crap out of you just for walking down the street whilst black.....yet dumbass blacks support communism.....the communist party trying to pretend they are not racist invites black students from Africa to study in Moscow.....you should hear the stories they tell about their experiences with black hatred in Russia....anyhow all youse Negroes keep voting democratic...see where that gets you.

Exactly.....American Negroes have no idea what the chinese will do to them....they think the genteel form of slavery in our Southland was bad.....I would hate to be in their position when the Chi-Coms gain control of what is left of America....

I wonder how many Negroes ran to their mail box this morning expecting a two thousand dollar check from Uncle Joe....bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

If Trump had not lost....they would be on their way to the bank to cash a big check....hehheh

You probably need to worry about what they will do to the white racist like you.

But, as long as the Democrats keep you concentration on that chimera, you will never be released from the psychological imprisonment.

View attachment 446539

Lies I learned as a Southerner: Racism, the Confederate flag and why so many white Southerners revere a symbol of hatred | Salon.com

They refused to.

But, as long as the Democrats keep you concentration on that chimera, you will never be released from the psychological imprisonment.R

View attachment 446539

Lies I learned as a Southerner: Racism, the Confederate flag and why so many white Southerners revere a symbol of hatred | Salon.com

Really????

That flag is holding you back?????

So why did you put racist and rapist Bill Clinton in the presidency......twice??????

1. a. Governor Clinton was among three state officials the NAACP sued in 1989 under the federal Voting Rights Act of 1965. “Plaintiffs offered plenty of proof of monolithic voting along racial lines, intimidation of black voters and candidates and other official acts that made voting harder for blacks,” the Arkansas Gazette reported December 6, 1989.

b. Bill Clinton had a Confederate flag-like issue, every year he was governor: 1979-1992 Arkansas Code Annotated, Section 1-5-107, provides as follows:

(a) The Saturday immediately preceding Easter Sunday of each year is designated as ‘Confederate Flag Day’ in this state.

(b) No person, firm, or corporation shall display an Confederate flag or replica thereof in connection with any advertisement of any commercial enterprise, or in any manner for any purpose except to honor the Confederate States of America. [Emphasis added.]

(c) Any person, firm, or corporation violating the provisions of this section shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and upon conviction shall be fined not less than one hundred dollars ($100) nor more than one thousand dollars ($1,000).

Bill Clinton took no steps during his twelve years as governor to repeal this law.
    Hillary Clinton's Confederacy Hypocrisy | The Gateway Pundit

[Let's Stop Pretending the Confederate Flag Isn't a Symbol of RacismJust to refresh everyone's memories, we're talking about the official national flag that was used to represent the Confederate States of America during the Civil War. You know, that awkward time period when the South was vehemently fighting to keep slavery around as a means of economic prosperity for white plantation owners.

I've heard arguments time and again about how the Confederate flag is no longer representative of slavery, and how it's now indicative of "Southern pride and heritage." But I'm really over the whole "respect your heritage" mantra, especially when your heritage is hate.

]

Gee....'til 1992,....

1611319857038.png

1. Governor Clinton invited Orval Faubus to his inauguration and they exchanged an almost South American abrazo, embrace, http://www.booknotes.org/Watch/72551-1/Paul+Greenberg.aspx
Governor Orval Faubus, progressive New Deal Democrat, blocked the schoolhouse door to the Little Rock Central High School with the state’s National Guard rather than allow nine black students to attend.

1. Clinton’s mentor was J. William Fulbright, a vehement foe of integration who had voted against the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Orval Eugene Faubus, attended Bill Clinton’s 1979 gubernatorial inauguration, where the two pols hugged, as Arkansas Democrat-Gazette editorial page editor Paul Greenberg recalls.)
Know who Faubus was?
Yup...he used the National Guard to prevent blacks from going to school

c. Bill Clinton wrote his first letter, dated June 21, 1994, of congratulations to the UDC [Untied Daughters of the Confederacy] celebrating their 100th anniversary. Later Clinton wrote a letter September 8, 1994 letter of congratulation to the Georgia Division of the UDC celebrating their 100th anniversary, then August 9, 1995 welcoming to Washington, D.C. for their 1995 national convention. Each letter was given a full page with Clinton’s picture in the United Daughters of the Confederacy Magazine (UDC Magazine) giving legitimacy to the UDC.

For reference, the UDC magazine includes " a Ku Klux Klan praising book, not just the Klan of Reconstruction but the Klan of the 1920s, a book which recommends the racist books of Thomas Dixon, “The Clansman” ...
Anti-Neo-Confederate: Bill Clinton Enables Neo-Confederates & Betrays Carol Moseley-Braun: UPDATED

Gee....that's 18 years ago....

d. "Clinton praised Arkansas’ late Democratic senator J. William Fulbright, a notorious segregationist who opposed the 1964 Civil Rights Act and the 1965 Voting Rights Act. He also signed the Southern Manifesto, which denounced the U.S. Supreme Court’s landmark Brown vs. Board of Education school desegregation decision in 1954. Clinton called Fulbright “My mentor, a visionary, a humanitarian.”Dems Need to Houseclean - Deroy Murdock - National Review Online

and....

Fulbright was a full-bore segregationist, voting against the 1957, 1960, 1964, and 1965 civil rights bills.
But...in 1993, Bill Clinton gave the Medal of Freedom award to a lifelong segregationist, Democrat Wm. J. Fulbright. And another life-long segregationist, Democrat Albert Gore, Sr. was in attendance.

20 years ago.

Hey...didn't Bill Clinton just recently speak at the Democrat National Convention?

That wasn't "50 or 100" years ago....was it?

… President Bill Clinton

argued that Colin Powell, promoted

to brigadier general during Mr.

Alexander’s tenure, was the product

of an affirmative action program.

'BILL CLINTON: IN PAST, OBAMA WOULD BE 'CARRYING OUR BAGS'

The Democrats have you as much a slave as ever.

From the indications, people need to prepare for the inevitable downturn we are facing....

Everyone Should Prepare for a Biden Economy - Conservative Daily News

Economic indicators have taken a nosedive as the inauguration of President-elect Biden nears. Businesses are preparing. Are you?

Beijing Biden will take the reigns of power in just a few days so everyone must prepare their finances for the disaster he will bring upon the nation.

Basically, prepare like you would for any disaster – which is exactly what a Biden-Harris administration will be:

• Conserve non-essential spending – you may need the cash to survive
  • Spend only with favored/trusted producers and only when necessary
  • NEVER buy any goods made outside of the U.S.A. – except in emergencies
  • Keep extra canned goods, paper products, and water on hand
  • Get your family any necessary medical checks NOW and replenish all prescriptions ASAP
Social media creators (meme, video, and other contributors that do not use written word to communicate) should reach out and find websites to spread their work once social media quits doing so.

We will have to rely on ourselves to protect free speech as the incoming administration doesn’t even know what the term means.
Neoliberal economics has been the capitalists' response to the diminished relative prosperity of the first three decades following WWII
word-image-12.png

"It brought capitalist competition home through deregulation, deindustrialization, and financialized looting.

"This produced a series of intermediate crises before the crash of 2008.

"As detailed below, the crash was never adequately addressed, and therefore it hasn’t ended.

"The pandemic is excluded from the graph to capture the state of the pre-pandemic economy.

"Units are 10 year rolling average percentage changes in inflation-adjusted GDP. Source: St. Louis Federal Reserve."
JANUARY 22, 2021
The Economy Was Broken Before the Pandemic Hit

Ask yourself this question regarding the Trump/Biden economic logic of fixing an economy that's been broken for most of their adult lives: how does a democratic society justify $1400 checks to 99.9% of workers while 0.01% received $1,000,000,000,000.

Forum List

Back