Everyone Should Prepare for a Biden Economy

...Good thing I live in Florida. .....

...said no one sane - ever.

You will you please tell that to all these filthy obnoxious uneducated Massachusetts assholes that flood down to Florida each year? They stink to high heaven, are incoherent and dress like clowns.
Many of them Progs who are racist as shit.

...but but but "Massachusetts has the best schools in the nation"! How could they possibly turn out uneducated stinky racists?

I would be happy if the school system in Mass would just teach their students to take a shower every once in awhile. Then they wouldn't stink up Florida so much wen they come down here.

Last edited:
I think the economy will take a hit when the moratorium is lifted on evictions and foreclosures. Unless the fed keeps pumping money into the economy, a retraction will have to happen. Sell your stocks and homes high and wait a few month and buy low.

While we're "going green" something that US companies will have no choice on because their energy costs will be increased by Federal regulations imposed by the left...the Chinese will be allowed to continue to use cheaper fuels that pollute the atmosphere for the next decade before they're required to START decreasing their pollution levels which means that THEIR energy costs will be lower than ours! Who would be stupid enough to sign THAT agreement AGAIN?

Actually, the Chinese are making efforts to go green as well, as pollution is having a bad effect on them.

Here's the funny old thing. We don't have another planet to go to, and neither do the Chinese.
Then why aren't the Chinese held to the same standards we are, Joey? Why do THEY get to continue to burn coal and crude for the next ten years while the rest of the world cuts back? Is the "planet" they live on not the same as the one we live on? If they're still polluting it and we're not...how is that REALLY helping the pollution problem?
So it doesn't matter if we keep polluting the air because China does it right?
I'm simply pointing out that an agreement to stop polluting is kind of ridiculous when it allows one of the world's greatest polluters to go right on doing what they're doing. Who would sign that deal not just once but twice? Why shouldn't China adhere to the same pollution levels as we do?

People are moving to Florida in record numbers right now, Unkotare...including big companies like Goldman Sachs. They're leaving States like New York in record numbers too...Gee...wonder why?
Well, the main reason I know of is the changes the gop made to SALT - employees get tax relief - but the pressure will be on Biden and the dems to roll that back, and forgive some student loans, in their 2021 tax bill in reconciliation.

Ironically it doesn't really help the gop with people leaving Ca and NY for Colo, Az, Tex and Fl.

I think the economy will take a hit when the moratorium is lifted on evictions and foreclosures. Unless the fed keeps pumping money into the economy, a retraction will have to happen. Sell your stocks and homes high and wait a few month and buy low.
Most forecasts I've seen is for very good growth the latter part of 21, which if it continues in 22 may save the dem House. But yeah, I wonder what will happen to people when foreclosure eviction moratoriums end. As I understand it, my payments on my kid's student loans will just start again in Sept, but I don't have any accrued interest or principle to pay.

While we're "going green" something that US companies will have no choice on because their energy costs will be increased by Federal regulations imposed by the left...the Chinese will be allowed to continue to use cheaper fuels that pollute the atmosphere for the next decade before they're required to START decreasing their pollution levels which means that THEIR energy costs will be lower than ours! Who would be stupid enough to sign THAT agreement AGAIN?

Actually, the Chinese are making efforts to go green as well, as pollution is having a bad effect on them.

Here's the funny old thing. We don't have another planet to go to, and neither do the Chinese.
Then why aren't the Chinese held to the same standards we are, Joey? Why do THEY get to continue to burn coal and crude for the next ten years while the rest of the world cuts back? Is the "planet" they live on not the same as the one we live on? If they're still polluting it and we're not...how is that REALLY helping the pollution problem?
I'm simply pointing out that an agreement to stop polluting is kind of ridiculous when it allows one of the world's greatest polluters to go right on doing what they're doing. Who would sign that deal not just once but twice? Why shouldn't China adhere to the same pollution levels as we do?

So we should just not do anything if China doesn't do it right?

1611256251942.png

No we should make China do the same things WE'RE doing! Use your head, Blues! If two people are smoking a cigar in a small room why would they make a deal to clear up the air in that room by only having one of them stop smoking while the other can puff away for the next ten years? It's idiotic!

No we should make China do the same things WE'RE doing! Use your head, Blues! If two people are smoking a cigar in a small room why would they make a deal to clear up the air in that room by only having one of them stop smoking while the other can puff away for the next ten years? It's idiotic!

So you're ready to go to war with China to make them cut their emissions?

Just because China won't reduce pollution in no way means it's something we shouldn't do.

Most forecasts I've seen is for very good growth the latter part of 21, which if it continues in 22 may save the dem House. But yeah, I wonder what will happen to people when foreclosure eviction moratoriums end. As I understand it, my payments on my kid's student loans will just start again in Sept, but I don't have any accrued interest or principle to pay.

I know a landlord that has not seen a rent payment from his tenant since April or May of last year. The tenant works full time was never laid off or had a reduction of hours, bought a new car and told him she the governor said didn't have to pay rent.

For owners of a home, the payments will be behind and interest will have accrued as normal. So there will be a lot of refinancing and stress in the coming months. Many businesses have closed, many industries have suffered and I believe the long term effect will be increased debt for the United States.

As long as the government keeps passing these spending bills the economy will roll, but sometime it will stop and the economy will retract, it has to.

So you're ready to go to war with China to make them cut their emissions?

Just because China won't reduce pollution in no way means it's something we shouldn't do.
Who said anything about going to war with China? I simply wouldn't sign a deal with them that allows them to keep polluting for a decade while we spend trillions on more expensive energy! We should be partnering with other Western nations to put pressure on China to do their part in this! There isn't a reason the Chinese can't do what we're now obliged to do. They're not some poor third world nation that doesn't have the where with all to stop polluting!

People are moving to Florida in record numbers right now, Unkotare...including big companies like Goldman Sachs. They're leaving States like New York in record numbers too...Gee...wonder why?
Well, the main reason I know of is the changes the gop made to SALT - employees get tax relief - but the pressure will be on Biden and the dems to roll that back, and forgive some student loans, in their 2021 tax bill in reconciliation.

Ironically it doesn't really help the gop with people leaving Ca and NY for Colo, Az, Tex and Fl.
Who’s leaving TX and FL?

Mass is a rust belt state with terrible Democrat leadership and terrible public schools. Everybody and their little brown dog with any common sense would want to leave.

Hey, guy, some businesses would hire illegals, too, if they could get away with it... Not sure what your point is.

This is the problem with modern Conservatism. If Science says something they don't like, they are against Science.

Science like what, like if a guy wants to be a woman, all he has to do is wear a dress and put on makeup? That kind of science? Do you think Biden's pick, Rachel Levine for assistant health secretary is a real woman?

View attachment 446386

My point is people don't want your crappy expensive unreliable green energy, and that's why government is trying to shove it down our throat. Man made global warming is not science, it's a theory. Science is that the climate continually changes, and it's been changing since God made the place. Why do you think they switched global warming with climate change? Because it was proven there is no global warming.

Your leaders laugh at you people. They tell you bullshit and you believe them. The Obama's were laughing their ass off when they bought a mansion on the ocean.

hehheh she has such pretty blond hair.....bwaaaaaaaaa

This is the sort of nonsense that this biden regime will be remembered for.....if remembered at all.

Oh, I can guarantee you Biden will go down in history books. We elected the first President with dementia. His cabinet is loaded with tokens and slow Joe is as phony as a three dollar bill. I feel bad for my country.

Um, okay. Frankly, the disastrous economy is what Trump gave us.

But you stock up on those canned goods, buddy. Maybe go off the grid and live out in the woods somewhere. Your neighbors will be grateful.
Its what the virus hoax gave us

You Green people should stop insulting other races!

Time for the PoliticalChic 'Exemplary Plan To Eliminate Drug Usage."

1. Confiscate: arrest those with drugs, and collect the drugs.
2. Adulterate: chemically alter the drugs so that the drugs slowly turn a users skin green
3. Recirculate: Undercovers resell the altered drugs to users. The funds will pay for the plan
4. Incarcerate: finally, arrest all the green people.

Problem solved.

What sort of drugs did you take before squeezing out THAT jewel?

Hmmm......I see a tint of green in your complexion.....
Get your eyes checked.

Stop smokin' that stuff.
Never have.

My god these Useful Idiots were morons supporting this worthless asshole.

I wonder if those Union dummies supported China Joe?

Many more of these to come but China will do well.

Biden Executive Action Kills 10,000 Jobs On First Day In Office

Remember when Trump warned everyone that Joe Biden would kill American energy jobs? Here it comes.

Democrats are uniquely deft at destroying the American economy, but President Joe Biden just might shatter the record for the fastest time to do so.

After taking the oath of office Wednesday, Biden was expected to sign several executive orders meant to undo the work of his predecessor, including orders to roll back protections for the unborn and dismantle border security.

However, it was Biden’s executive order to rescind the permit for TC Energy to build the Keystone XL pipeline that may be the largest hit to the economy, costing as many as 11,000 Americans their jobs, including 8,000 union positions

The Association of Oil Pipe Lines (AOPL) lamented the Biden administration’s first day action to block thousands of new jobs and deprive those workers of billions of dollars in payroll salary.

“Killing 10,000 jobs and taking $2.2 billion in payroll out of workers pockets is not what Americans need or want right now,” said Andy Black, AOPL President and CEO.

Who told you that, China and the Workd Health Organization? Seriously? Locking down their country? Yea, China did that and unleashed infected people globally. The first thing Trump did was close all ports of entry as did all other countries. Go check Biden and Pelosi’s reaction to that one.

They called his racist lockdown what it was, a racist lockdown. The point was, infected people, mostly white Americans, got back here anyway and brought the disease with them. But Nancy went to Chinatown once... and told racist rednecks to stop beating up Asians.

We are still in a pandemic and Democrats are cheering mass migration from Honduras while shutting down peoples’ livelihoods domestically. How is that protecting peoples’ lives in the US? Then again, this is the same side that encouraged (fueled) mass protests and riots throughout 2020. How did the protests and riots protect US from the pandemic?

They didn't. But you have had 10 years of PEACEFUL protests asking the corrupt police departments to reform.

They refused to.

Don't come whining to me about the riots.

You still insist justifying tearing down cities and beating innocent people because of corrupt police practices. Why haven’t those pussies focused on police departments instead of livelihoods and innocent people? Probably because the police departments don’t have big screen TVs to take home or designer shoes.

So you think that racist babble makes you look credible.

I just hate 'racist babble'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you voted Wehrmacht......er, Democrat, this is what you voted for.

"Biden Pick for DOJ Civil Rights Division Wrote Blacks Are Superior Due to Melanin

Posted by Mike LaChance Thursday, January 14, 2021 at 5:00pm

“Melanin endows Blacks with greater mental, physical and spiritual abilities — something which cannot be measured based on Eurocentric standards.”

This is a clip from an appearance Clarke made on Tuckers show a couple of years ago, where she insists that diversity hiring should apply to all industries, including airline pilots, as Tucker asked:

Let's see you Leftists defend this.

As compared to the practice of White supremacy in this country.

You know as well as most blacks that all races are superior to Negroes.....you should visit China....they hate monkeys over there as well as all of asia.

Don't even dare go to Russia they will beat the crap out of you just for walking down the street whilst black.....yet dumbass blacks support communism.....the communist party trying to pretend they are not racist invites black students from Africa to study in Moscow.....you should hear the stories they tell about their experiences with black hatred in Russia....anyhow all youse Negroes keep voting democratic...see where that gets you.

Asians hate Blacks more than they hate eating pig feces.

Exactly.....American Negroes have no idea what the chinese will do to them....they think the genteel form of slavery in our Southland was bad.....I would hate to be in their position when the Chi-Coms gain control of what is left of America....

I wonder how many Negroes ran to their mail box this morning expecting a two thousand dollar check from Uncle Joe....bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

If Trump had not lost....they would be on their way to the bank to cash a big check....hehheh

You probably need to worry about what they will do to the white racist like you.

New Topics

Forum List

Back