Everyone Should Prepare for a Biden Economy

Convenient how people like you, ignore the fact that the vehemently anti-Trump New York Times, was astonished at how well the economy was doing under Trump and said so. The left said the only thing that could derail Trump were if the economy crashed. Usher in, China's COVID-19 virus in an election year and Democrat politicians demanding that businesses shut down, over and over again, until they were just plain out of business.

Okay, yes, the NYT was surprised the economy was doing well because, frankly Trump was so reckless, starting unnecessary trade wars and running up the deficit, two things that have historically made economies worse. The thing was, the economy was ALREADY heading into a recession when Covid hit. Covid didn't hit the US until March, but for the first quarter of 2020, GDP dropped 5%.

And of course, who is China's favorite puppet? Why Biden and his son, of course. Add in the Marxist, Jack Dorsey and George Soros and you have a recipe for the death of our Constitution and its Bill of Rights.
The left is now screaming that pro-Trumper's are, "Insurrectionists."

Um, yeah, when you show up waving guns around, people will say that shit.

China didn't do this to us, Trump did.

This reminds me of Star Wars 3, The Revenge of the Sith, where Emperor Palpatine announces to the galactic conference, that he needs the politicians votes to grant him "special-powers" to root out the Jedi rebellion and rebel alliance; whereby the politicians applaud him and grant him the "emergency-powers." While Princess Padame (an elected princess) looks on and remarks: "This is how liberty dies, with thunderous applause."
I suspect we'll be seeing Beijing's puppet, Biden, making sweeping changes for the worse and destruction of our liberties.

Actually, I used to think that movie was kind of stupid, until four years of Trump, where I saw how willing people are to put up with the unacceptable. Trump has turned this country into a dystopian nightmare, and you are still thanking him for it.
Why is that the left never blame China for anything?
We should have cut all imports 100% with the bastards after they attacked us with the wuhan virus

From the indications, people need to prepare for the inevitable downturn we are facing....

Everyone Should Prepare for a Biden Economy - Conservative Daily News

Economic indicators have taken a nosedive as the inauguration of President-elect Biden nears. Businesses are preparing. Are you?

Beijing Biden will take the reigns of power in just a few days so everyone must prepare their finances for the disaster he will bring upon the nation.

Basically, prepare like you would for any disaster – which is exactly what a Biden-Harris administration will be:

• Conserve non-essential spending – you may need the cash to survive
  • Spend only with favored/trusted producers and only when necessary
  • NEVER buy any goods made outside of the U.S.A. – except in emergencies
  • Keep extra canned goods, paper products, and water on hand
  • Get your family any necessary medical checks NOW and replenish all prescriptions ASAP
Social media creators (meme, video, and other contributors that do not use written word to communicate) should reach out and find websites to spread their work once social media quits doing so.

We will have to rely on ourselves to protect free speech as the incoming administration doesn’t even know what the term means.
The economic downturn has been in progress for a year now.

Thanks to China’s negligence at best or -malice at worst - in containing a deadly virus.

From the indications, people need to prepare for the inevitable downturn we are facing....

Economic indicators have taken a nosedive as the inauguration of President-elect Biden nears. Businesses are preparing. Are you?

Beijing Biden will take the reigns of power in just a few days so everyone must prepare their finances for the disaster he will bring upon the nation.

Basically, prepare like you would for any disaster – which is exactly what a Biden-Harris administration will be:

• Get your family any necessary medical checks NOW and replenish all prescriptions ASAP
Social media creators (meme, video, and other contributors that do not use written word to communicate) should reach out and find websites to spread their work once social media quits doing so.

We will have to rely on ourselves to protect free speech as the incoming administration doesn’t even know what the term means.

There is going to be relatively soon now nationwide shortages of just about everything....stock up now...time is of the essence.

I hope by now all conservatives are well armed and with lots of ammuniton....they will be coming for you and yours....violent, extremely violent riots by blm and the usual suspects aimed at the white middle class...they want what is yours and are willing to kill you to get it.....as AOC has already declared war on the Southland.

Also all you evangelicals need to organize effecive defenses for your church....we will witness an all out assault on Christians....the great persecution of the Church is unfolding even as we speak.

Last edited:

what a load of crap. Stay away from state capitals, brainwashed functional moron.

Ammunition is quickly becoming a preferred medium of exchange and is becoming increasingly expensive even at inflated prices. Savvy investors stocked up on .22LR, 9mm., and 5.56mm some time ago.

Thanks to China’s negligence at best or -malice at worst - in containing a deadly virus.

It wasn't China's job to protect our people. That was Trump's job.

China actually did a good job of protecting their OWN people. They did it by being completely thorough on locking down their country.

Who told you that, China and the Workd Health Organization? Seriously? Locking down their country? Yea, China did that and unleashed infected people globally. The first thing Trump did was close all ports of entry as did all other countries. Go check Biden and Pelosi’s reaction to that one.

We are still in a pandemic and Democrats are cheering mass migration from Honduras while shutting down peoples’ livelihoods domestically. How is that protecting peoples’ lives in the US? Then again, this is the same side that encouraged (fueled) mass protests and riots throughout 2020. How did the protests and riots protect US from the pandemic?

Your hatred for Trump has blinded any logic and common sense to the point where you are believing everything out of China.

Um, okay. Frankly, the disastrous economy is what Trump gave us.

But you stock up on those canned goods, buddy. Maybe go off the grid and live out in the woods somewhere. Your neighbors will be grateful.
no babe---Bidens higher taxes, higher fuel prices, love of allowing the dems brown shirts and now the muslim terrorists back in, the flood of illegals pushing available jobs away, more regulations to come, and allownig blm to terrorize businesses aka what was once called community organizing will force up the cost of business pushing prices up and leaving jobs few and far between.

My daughter is having a baby--she's a lib and doesn't quit understand why I am buying so much for the baby now -----if you read about what happened to Venzuela and the carter years, you might understand why this is the most logical thing to do.

It wasn't China's job to protect our people. That was Trump's job.

China actually did a good job of protecting their OWN people. They did it by being completely thorough on locking down their country.

Who told you that, China and the Workd Health Organization? Seriously? Locking down their country? Yea, China did that and unleashed infected people globally. The first thing Trump did was close all ports of entry as did all other countries. Go check Biden and Pelosi’s reaction to that one.

We are still in a pandemic and Democrats are cheering mass migration from Honduras while shutting down peoples’ livelihoods domestically. How is that protecting peoples’ lives in the US? Then again, this is the same side that encouraged (fueled) mass protests and riots throughout 2020. How did the protests and riots protect US from the pandemic?

Your hatred for Trump has blinded any logic and common sense to the point where you are believing everything out of China.
Here’s a sample of democrat hypocrites ragging on trump’s travel ban...

And here’s the mic drop for you: “The CDC researchers estimate that the H1N1 2009 pandemic virus caused 201,200 respiratory deaths and another 83,300 deaths from cardiovascular disease associated with H1N1 infections.” Total: 284,000 deaths. Shocking, isn’t it?

Was there a travel ban for any length of time to and from the United States?

Did China, Germany, Japan or any other country close their border to American travelers?

Today I noticed in the updates that following the United States Department of State policy suggesting U.S. citizens leave China, the United Kingdom embassy just released the same recommendation to subjects of the kingdom.

In 2009, did UK subjects in America get a notice from their kingdom to leave America? No.

Did the world suggest we isolate from America? Close the U.S. borders!? No.

Did Americans get xenophobically attacked and targeted by anti-American sentiments like the Chinese are experiencing now? Um, no

Um, okay. Frankly, the disastrous economy is what Trump gave us.

But you stock up on those canned goods, buddy. Maybe go off the grid and live out in the woods somewhere. Your neighbors will be grateful.
no babe---Bidens higher taxes, higher fuel prices, love of allowing the dems brown shirts and now the muslim terrorists back in, the flood of illegals pushing available jobs away, more regulations to come, and allownig blm to terrorize businesses aka what was once called community organizing will force up the cost of business pushing prices up and leaving jobs few and far between.

My daughter is having a baby--she's a lib and doesn't quit understand why I am buying so much for the baby now -----if you read about what happened to Venzuela and the carter years, you might understand why this is the most logical thing to do.
You are 100% correct. I bought all of my new major purchases ( wish list items...such as electronics,kitchen gadgets,office chairs,shelving etc) for the new year prior to Jan 1. Then I stocked up on clothes,shoes, bday and assorted holiday gifts for the kids in my family and put that stuff away for later.

Wont be needing to purchase any of that stuff for the rest of the year. Possibly longer.

I wonder if democrats are going to complain that Senile Joe is going to add 2 trillion to the debt in his first 100 days.

You didn't have a problem with all the debt Trump added, now you are concerned about the debt. Smfh.

I don't complain about the debt no matter who is president.

Because unlike you partisan idiots I know that no matter which party is in office that the debt will continue to grow.

It's kind of like complaining that gravity doesn't let you float.

Democrats only care about the debt when republicans are in office and vice versa

You just complained about it.

View attachment 443622

Didn't hear ONE word from you while Trump was running it through the roof.
No I didn't I asked a question.

And if you want to look at what I have said about the debt it's easy to do.

I have always said democrats only care about the debt when republicans are in office and republicans only care about the debt when democrats are in office.

I personally don't think the debt is a big of a deal as most of you people do
Our kids, kids, kids, kids, kids (and counting) may care since they will be paying the interest on that debt-
Then again, not many will know what authority the constitution grants congress- just like the publicly educated of today, only worse- the debt, in and of itself isn't important since it's just numbers on a computer screen- when those numbers are turned into consumer debt and paid with consumer dollars then it becomes important since printing more fiat currency makes what's in hand less valuable. It's a hidden tax. The hegemony of the US depends on the forcing of other countries to use US fiat currency and valuation of products- that is not an authority granted in the constitution, btw.

The "Trickle Down Economics", introduced (in words) by Reagan, is a Keynesean (top down) spend to borrow conflation of capitalism and theft called crony capitalism - our Over Lords (in the District of Criminals) know it, yet continue to ignore their oath of office to keep citizens enslaved to the fed reserve and use a gov't entity (IRS) as a collection agency-

But, you're correct. It doesn't matter.

You don't seem to realize that most of the interest on the debt is being paid to Americans do you?

Look

Something like 23% of the debt is money the government owes itself so it's not really debt at all.

of the remaining 21 trillion:

Foreign governments own 7 Trillion ( China owns 1 trillion and Japan owns 1.3)

The rest is owned by US banks, insurance companies , state and private pension funds, mutual funds and individual investors which results in billions of dollars in interest being put right into the US economy.
How much money does the government owe Social Security to pay back what the government has taken out and does government pay interest on what it takes? To whom?

I wonder if democrats are going to complain that Senile Joe is going to add 2 trillion to the debt in his first 100 days.

You didn't have a problem with all the debt Trump added, now you are concerned about the debt. Smfh.

I don't complain about the debt no matter who is president.

Because unlike you partisan idiots I know that no matter which party is in office that the debt will continue to grow.

It's kind of like complaining that gravity doesn't let you float.

Democrats only care about the debt when republicans are in office and vice versa

You just complained about it.

View attachment 443622

Didn't hear ONE word from you while Trump was running it through the roof.
No I didn't I asked a question.

And if you want to look at what I have said about the debt it's easy to do.

I have always said democrats only care about the debt when republicans are in office and republicans only care about the debt when democrats are in office.

Our kids, kids, kids, kids, kids (and counting) may care since they will be paying the interest on that debt-
Then again, not many will know what authority the constitution grants congress- just like the publicly educated of today, only worse- the debt, in and of itself isn't important since it's just numbers on a computer screen- when those numbers are turned into consumer debt and paid with consumer dollars then it becomes important since printing more fiat currency makes what's in hand less valuable. It's a hidden tax. The hegemony of the US depends on the forcing of other countries to use US fiat currency and valuation of products- that is not an authority granted in the constitution, btw.

The "Trickle Down Economics", introduced (in words) by Reagan, is a Keynesean (top down) spend to borrow conflation of capitalism and theft called crony capitalism - our Over Lords (in the District of Criminals) know it, yet continue to ignore their oath of office to keep citizens enslaved to the fed reserve and use a gov't entity (IRS) as a collection agency-

But, you're correct. It doesn't matter.

You don't seem to realize that most of the interest on the debt is being paid to Americans do you?

Look

Something like 23% of the debt is money the government owes itself so it's not really debt at all.

of the remaining 21 trillion:

Foreign governments own 7 Trillion ( China owns 1 trillion and Japan owns 1.3)

The rest is owned by US banks, insurance companies , state and private pension funds, mutual funds and individual investors which results in billions of dollars in interest being put right into the US economy.
How much money does the government owe Social Security to pay back what the government has taken out and does government pay interest on what it takes? To whom?
The government is never going to pay back Social Security.

You realize the government cannot owe money to itself right?

Tax & Spend is far more fiscally responsible than Borrow & Spend.
Not really- digging a hole to get out of a hole isn't how to get out of a hole- spending what you don't have is digging a hole deeper. Spending more than what theft brings in is still spending more than what theft brings in.
The interest (user fees) still has to be paid- the numbers ain't real until loans are made- regardless of what the loans are for, be it spending you don't approve of, or spending you do approve of, the political stripe is immaterial-

They called his racist lockdown what it was, a racist lockdown. The point was, infected people, mostly white Americans, got back here anyway and brought the disease with them. But Nancy went to Chinatown once... and told racist rednecks to stop beating up Asians.

They didn't. But you have had 10 years of PEACEFUL protests asking the corrupt police departments to reform.

They refused to.

Don't come whining to me about the riots.

They called his racist lockdown what it was, a racist lockdown. The point was, infected people, mostly white Americans, got back here anyway and brought the disease with them. But Nancy went to Chinatown once... and told racist rednecks to stop beating up Asians.

They didn't. But you have had 10 years of PEACEFUL protests asking the corrupt police departments to reform.

They refused to.

You still insist justifying tearing down cities and beating innocent people because of corrupt police practices. Why haven’t those pussies focused on police departments instead of livelihoods and innocent people? Probably because the police departments don’t have big screen TVs to take home or designer shoes.

They refused to.

Every other country did the exact thing Trump did..... closed the ports of entry and borders. It was common sense but you people look at it as an opportunity to call Trump racist. It’s more important. Regarding white people bringing COVID back with them as the sole cause is absolutely ridiculous in the absence of validated data to back it up.

They refused to.

You still insist justifying tearing down cities and beating innocent people because of corrupt police practices. Why haven’t those pussies focused on police departments instead of livelihoods and innocent people? Probably because the police departments don’t have big screen TVs to take home or designer shoes.

So you think that racist babble makes you look credible.

Can't be worse than the Trump economy...

1% GDP and 3 million jobs lost

Forum List

Back