Everyone Should Prepare for a Biden Economy

The Biden Economy will be more Tax & Spend, as opposed to Trump's Borrow & Spend. Far more fiscally responsible.

Trump's All You Can Eat Fiscal Donut Truck™ is closing. Thank goodness.

Trumpsters have been told that they're more informed on economics. Just another lie they've eagerly swallowed.
With all due respect, Mac...liberals grasp on economics is so poor it's laughable! You coming here and claiming that it's conservatives that don't "get it" borders on farce!
There's one now.
I actually took Economics in college. Most of you liberals seem to have a hard time even grasping the basics, Mac! It's why you think a huge minimum wage is a good thing!
Oh, you took economics in college! Why didn't you SAY so???

I'm a CFP/Investment Advisor. It's been my profession for 20+ years. I live it every day.

Believe whatever you want. I know how it goes.
OK...so what do YOU think a 15 an hour minimum wage is going to do?
I suspect it will be absorbed after a short term shock.

We are now in a position where we have no choice. We should have been increasing it with inflation all along. Then we wouldn't have felt it.
Ah...a "short term shock"? What does that really mean, Mac? People not getting hired who need jobs? Businesses closing because they can't afford a wage like that in places in the country that don't have wage costs that even remotely approach those levels? How long do you estimate that short term will be?
Couldn't tell you.

You asked, I answered.
You can't tell me? So you claim to be an "expert" but when you're asked to explain the crap you're posting here...you're response is "couldn't tell you."? Are you kidding?
Well, you just lied. I didn't claim to be an "expert", as you went out of your way to put in quotes. There are no experts when combining politics and economics. You see, this stuff is "very complicated", and "unexpected variables" will certainly appear.

I'll try to keep this simple, though I know I'm probably wasting my time: I haven't seen a final plan yet. When I do, I'll know more about whether it would be a full increase or incremental. I'll also look at the rest of it for possible variables, such as the speed and proposed size of the increases.

See, that's how my mind works. I have to take this stuff seriously and thoughtfully, because this is my profession. You're just a Trumpster, ignorantly and arrogantly blurting things out on an internet message board.

Last edited:
From the indications, people need to prepare for the inevitable downturn we are facing....

Everyone Should Prepare for a Biden Economy - Conservative Daily News

Economic indicators have taken a nosedive as the inauguration of President-elect Biden nears. Businesses are preparing. Are you?

Beijing Biden will take the reigns of power in just a few days so everyone must prepare their finances for the disaster he will bring upon the nation.

Basically, prepare like you would for any disaster – which is exactly what a Biden-Harris administration will be:

• Conserve non-essential spending – you may need the cash to survive
  • Spend only with favored/trusted producers and only when necessary
  • NEVER buy any goods made outside of the U.S.A. – except in emergencies
  • Keep extra canned goods, paper products, and water on hand
  • Get your family any necessary medical checks NOW and replenish all prescriptions ASAP
Social media creators (meme, video, and other contributors that do not use written word to communicate) should reach out and find websites to spread their work once social media quits doing so.

We will have to rely on ourselves to protect free speech as the incoming administration doesn’t even know what the term means.
I see you assfucks have started blaming Biden for the economic disaster Trump created.

I know how much you want to defend the use of lies to rile up a bunch of feeble minded pretend Americans.

The Biden Economy will be more Tax & Spend, as opposed to Trump's Borrow & Spend. Far more fiscally responsible.

Trumpsters have been told that they're more informed on economics. Just another lie they've eagerly swallowed.
With all due respect, Mac...liberals grasp on economics is so poor it's laughable! You coming here and claiming that it's conservatives that don't "get it" borders on farce!
There's one now.
I actually took Economics in college. Most of you liberals seem to have a hard time even grasping the basics, Mac! It's why you think a huge minimum wage is a good thing!

I'm a CFP/Investment Advisor. It's been my profession for 20+ years. I live it every day.

We are now in a position where we have no choice. We should have been increasing it with inflation all along. Then we wouldn't have felt it.
Ah...a "short term shock"? What does that really mean, Mac? People not getting hired who need jobs? Businesses closing because they can't afford a wage like that in places in the country that don't have wage costs that even remotely approach those levels? How long do you estimate that short term will be?
Couldn't tell you.

You asked, I answered.
You can't tell me? So you claim to be an "expert" but when you're asked to explain the crap you're posting here...you're response is "couldn't tell you."? Are you kidding?
Well, you just lied. I didn't claim to be an "expert", as you went out of your way to put in quotes. There are no experts when combining politics and economics. You see, this stuff is "very complicated", and "unexpected variables" will certainly appear.

I'll try to keep this simple, though I know I'm probably wasting my time: I haven't seen a final plan yet. When I do, I'll know more about whether it would be a full increase or incremental. I'll also look at the rest of it for possible variables, such as the speed and proposed size of the increases.

See, that's how my mind works, because this is my profession. You're just a Trumpster, ignorantly and arrogantly blurting things out on an internet message board.
It's your profession...but you're not an expert? Obviously you're not very GOOD at your profession then...are you, Mac! So why should anyone listen to your drivel? :)

There's one now.

Couldn't tell you.

You asked, I answered.

See, that's how my mind works, because this is my profession. You're just a Trumpster, ignorantly and arrogantly blurting things out on an internet message board.
It's your profession...but you're not an expert? Obviously you're not very GOOD at your profession then...are you, Mac! So why should anyone listen to your drivel? :)
I knew I was wasting my time. This is why I no longer bother with Trumpsters.

Believe whatever you want.

There's one now.

Couldn't tell you.

You asked, I answered.

See, that's how my mind works. I have to take this stuff seriously and thoughtfully, because this is my profession. You're just a Trumpster, ignorantly and arrogantly blurting things out on an internet message board.
As a "professional" would you like to explain how areas of the country that don't have high costs of living and have wages to mirror that are going to absorb a wage designed to make it affordable for people to live in New York and San Francisco? Or is that an "ignorant and arrogant" question?

There's one now.

Couldn't tell you.

You asked, I answered.

I knew I was wasting my time. This is why I no longer bother with Trumpsters.

Believe whatever you want.
You don't bother with the ones with enough intelligence to question your stances, Mac! That says more about YOU than it does "Trumpsters"!

Um, okay. Frankly, the disastrous economy is what Trump gave us.

But you stock up on those canned goods, buddy. Maybe go off the grid and live out in the woods somewhere. Your neighbors will be grateful.
If the government was not printing that fiat currency in overtime, would you be so acidic?

I wonder if democrats are going to complain that Senile Joe is going to add 2 trillion to the debt in his first 100 days.

You didn't have a problem with all the debt Trump added, now you are concerned about the debt. Smfh.

I don't complain about the debt no matter who is president.

Because unlike you partisan idiots I know that no matter which party is in office that the debt will continue to grow.

It's kind of like complaining that gravity doesn't let you float.

Democrats only care about the debt when republicans are in office and vice versa

You just complained about it.

View attachment 443622

Didn't hear ONE word from you while Trump was running it through the roof.
No I didn't I asked a question.

And if you want to look at what I have said about the debt it's easy to do.

I have always said democrats only care about the debt when republicans are in office and republicans only care about the debt when democrats are in office.

I personally don't think the debt is a big of a deal as most of you people do
I personally don't think the debt is a big of a deal as most of you people do
Our kids, kids, kids, kids, kids (and counting) may care since they will be paying the interest on that debt-
Then again, not many will know what authority the constitution grants congress- just like the publicly educated of today, only worse- the debt, in and of itself isn't important since it's just numbers on a computer screen- when those numbers are turned into consumer debt and paid with consumer dollars then it becomes important since printing more fiat currency makes what's in hand less valuable. It's a hidden tax. The hegemony of the US depends on the forcing of other countries to use US fiat currency and valuation of products- that is not an authority granted in the constitution, btw.

The "Trickle Down Economics", introduced (in words) by Reagan, is a Keynesean (top down) spend to borrow conflation of capitalism and theft called crony capitalism - our Over Lords (in the District of Criminals) know it, yet continue to ignore their oath of office to keep citizens enslaved to the fed reserve and use a gov't entity (IRS) as a collection agency-

But, you're correct. It doesn't matter.

You don't seem to realize that most of the interest on the debt is being paid to Americans do you?

Look

Something like 23% of the debt is money the government owes itself so it's not really debt at all.

of the remaining 21 trillion:

Foreign governments own 7 Trillion ( China owns 1 trillion and Japan owns 1.3)

The rest is owned by US banks, insurance companies , state and private pension funds, mutual funds and individual investors which results in billions of dollars in interest being put right into the US economy.

From the indications, people need to prepare for the inevitable downturn we are facing....

Everyone Should Prepare for a Biden Economy - Conservative Daily News

Economic indicators have taken a nosedive as the inauguration of President-elect Biden nears. Businesses are preparing. Are you?

Beijing Biden will take the reigns of power in just a few days so everyone must prepare their finances for the disaster he will bring upon the nation.

Basically, prepare like you would for any disaster – which is exactly what a Biden-Harris administration will be:

• Conserve non-essential spending – you may need the cash to survive
  • Spend only with favored/trusted producers and only when necessary
  • NEVER buy any goods made outside of the U.S.A. – except in emergencies
  • Keep extra canned goods, paper products, and water on hand
  • Get your family any necessary medical checks NOW and replenish all prescriptions ASAP
Social media creators (meme, video, and other contributors that do not use written word to communicate) should reach out and find websites to spread their work once social media quits doing so.

We will have to rely on ourselves to protect free speech as the incoming administration doesn’t even know what the term means.

The downturn we are seeing is due to Trump and the Republicans. This is the Trump/Republican downturn. Republicans refused to provide more coronavirus relief for months and the bill they finally passed was carved up by lobbyists and ordinary people got the scraps and will pay the entire bill. Biden's coronavirus relief bill makes more sense than the what the Republicans passed.
Increasing the debt by 25% created the downturn in the economy. Communist democrats that gave a pittance of a stimulus to Americans while enriching foreign countries--Pakistani gender studies--that's covid.

You do realize that you've now got Drooling Joe Biden, Nancy Depends Pelosi and Kamala Knee Pads Harris running things? Watch how badly they FUBAR things over the next two years, Joey! It's going to be EPIC!

You guys said the same thing when Clinton took over... But his economy ended up being so good, you had to find fake sex scandals.

And you said the same thing about Obama... but his economy was so good you had to make up bullshit about where he was born.

You do realize that you've now got Drooling Joe Biden, Nancy Depends Pelosi and Kamala Knee Pads Harris running things? Watch how badly they FUBAR things over the next two years, Joey! It's going to be EPIC!

You guys said the same thing when Clinton took over... But his economy ended up being so good, you had to find fake sex scandals.

And you said the same thing about Obama... but his economy was so good you had to make up bullshit about where he was born.
Fake sex scandals? You're in denial, DNA does not lie unlike you and the democrats.

NY is going to bounce back way faster than the states where governors apparently didn't care.

Even a dead cat will bounce if you throw it off a high enough building.

But the thousands of dead New Yorkers who were confined to nursing homes ARE NOT bouncing yet.

Since New York is a Socialist State and there is no such thing as election fraud, it's fer sure they will bounce like Hell come the next election.

Fake sex scandals? You're in denial, DNA does not lie unlike you and the democrats.

Sorry, man, two consenting adults having sex isn't a scandal, and spending 70 million tax dollars to sniff panties isn't a worthy investigation.

Keep in mind, the same Ken Starr who wanked off about Clinton's sex life ignore rampant rape by athletes when he was president of Baylor University.

Party of family values, everyone.

This is how good the Biden economy is. The Dow tanked 400 pts. on news of his irresponsible 1.9T stimulus giveaway.

Oh, noes, we might make the rich pay their fair share, that's awful.

How is it Trump's giveaways are acceptable, but Biden's aren't?

Forum List

Back