Everyone Should Prepare for a Biden Economy

I wonder if democrats are going to complain that Senile Joe is going to add 2 trillion to the debt in his first 100 days.

You didn't have a problem with all the debt Trump added, now you are concerned about the debt. Smfh.

I don't complain about the debt no matter who is president.

Because unlike you partisan idiots I know that no matter which party is in office that the debt will continue to grow.

It's kind of like complaining that gravity doesn't let you float.

Democrats only care about the debt when republicans are in office and vice versa

Anyone interested in data that shows the economy does much better under democrats than republicans? It’s everywhere if you want to see it. No? Trumps will be sub 2%.
F98596A4-9257-4AFE-88AA-169578C59B43.jpeg

The Biden Economy will be more Tax & Spend, as opposed to Trump's Borrow & Spend. Far more fiscally responsible.

Trump's All You Can Eat Fiscal Donut Truck™ is closing. Thank goodness.

Trumpsters have been told that they're more informed on economics. Just another lie they've eagerly swallowed.
With all due respect, Mac...liberals grasp on economics is so poor it's laughable! You coming here and claiming that it's conservatives that don't "get it" borders on farce!
There's one now.
I actually took Economics in college. Most of you liberals seem to have a hard time even grasping the basics, Mac! It's why you think a huge minimum wage is a good thing!
Oh, you took economics in college! Why didn't you SAY so???

I'm a CFP/Investment Advisor. It's been my profession for 20+ years. I live it every day.

Believe whatever you want. I know how it goes.
OK...so what do YOU think a 15 an hour minimum wage is going to do?

The Biden Economy will be more Tax & Spend, as opposed to Trump's Borrow & Spend. Far more fiscally responsible.

Trumpsters have been told that they're more informed on economics. Just another lie they've eagerly swallowed.
With all due respect, Mac...liberals grasp on economics is so poor it's laughable! You coming here and claiming that it's conservatives that don't "get it" borders on farce!
There's one now.
I actually took Economics in college. Most of you liberals seem to have a hard time even grasping the basics, Mac! It's why you think a huge minimum wage is a good thing!

I'm a CFP/Investment Advisor. It's been my profession for 20+ years. I live it every day.

I suspect it will be absorbed after a short term shock.

We are now in a position where we have no choice. We should have been increasing it with inflation all along. Then we wouldn't have felt it.

I wonder if democrats are going to complain that Senile Joe is going to add 2 trillion to the debt in his first 100 days.

You didn't have a problem with all the debt Trump added, now you are concerned about the debt. Smfh.

Because unlike you partisan idiots I know that no matter which party is in office that the debt will continue to grow.

Democrats only care about the debt when republicans are in office and vice versa

You just complained about it.

1610804753949.png

Didn't hear ONE word from you while Trump was running it through the roof.

There's one now.

We are now in a position where we have no choice. We should have been increasing it with inflation all along. Then we wouldn't have felt it.
Ah...a "short term shock"? What does that really mean, Mac? People not getting hired who need jobs? Businesses closing because they can't afford a wage like that in places in the country that don't have wage costs that even remotely approach those levels? How long do you estimate that short term will be?

There's one now.

What do you mean we have no choice? Why not? Why is a lower minimum wage such a bad thing?

From the indications, people need to prepare for the inevitable downturn we are facing....

DAYUM, Obi, I thought we already HAD our yuge economic downturn and it was all Trump's fault! Things are supposed to get better now! With Joe in office, I expect:
  • Food to taste better.
  • Covid to be vanquished quickly.
  • Death counts to drop.
  • Jobs to flourish.
  • Wages to skyrocket.
  • Skies to be bluer.
  • And mountains of manna coming down from the Great Overlords in Washington.
Otherwise, the democrats have failed already to keep their promise.

So far all Joe's gotten done is to turn the capitol into a police state surrounded by barbed wire, tanks, flying jets and more troops than in the Middle East.

Oh yeah, they are already talking about it being too early and a bad idea to pull troops out of Afghanistan. Joe needs a good war.

You just complained about it.

View attachment 443622

Didn't hear ONE word from you while Trump was running it through the roof.
No I didn't I asked a question.

And if you want to look at what I have said about the debt it's easy to do.

I have always said democrats only care about the debt when republicans are in office and republicans only care about the debt when democrats are in office.

I personally don't think the debt is a big of a deal as most of you people do and you can find that with the search function too

I personally don't think the debt is a big of a deal as most of you people do
Our kids, kids, kids, kids, kids (and counting) may care since they will be paying the interest on that debt-
Then again, not many will know what authority the constitution grants congress- just like the publicly educated of today, only worse- the debt, in and of itself isn't important since it's just numbers on a computer screen- when those numbers are turned into consumer debt and paid with consumer dollars then it becomes important since printing more fiat currency makes what's in hand less valuable. It's a hidden tax. The hegemony of the US depends on the forcing of other countries to use US fiat currency and valuation of products- that is not an authority granted in the constitution, btw.

The "Trickle Down Economics", introduced (in words) by Reagan, is a Keynesean (top down) spend to borrow conflation of capitalism and theft called crony capitalism - our Over Lords (in the District of Criminals) know it, yet continue to ignore their oath of office to keep citizens enslaved to the fed reserve and use a gov't entity (IRS) as a collection agency-

But, you're correct. It doesn't matter.

There's one now.

Ah...a "short term shock"? What does that really mean, Mac? People not getting hired who need jobs? Businesses closing because they can't afford a wage like that in places in the country that don't have wage costs that even remotely approach those levels? How long do you estimate that short term will be?
Couldn't tell you.

You asked, I answered.

Except the last three Republicans left the economy in recession, and two of them were voted out after one term due to poor economic performance.

Meanwhile, the last two Democrats inherited economies in ruins, and turned them around.

So you guys should stick with your normal game plan. Let the Democrat fix all your fuckups, and then play on the racial, religious and sexual fears of stupid white people after they've forgotten what a mess you guys made of it the last time you were in charge.

Liberals keep talking up this Green Deal and how it is going to be good for the economy. Whose Economy? The economy of the Democrats’ inner circle? The Democrats’ 1 percent elite donors? The Green Deal will put more taxes and regulations on Big Corporations. Here is how they will respond: fewer jobs, less domestic expansion-more overseas outsourcing, and passing on these higher costs to their customers. Further, the Green Deal will treat small businesses as big corporations.

There's one now.

Couldn't tell you.

You asked, I answered.
You can't tell me? So you claim to be an "expert" but when you're asked to explain the crap you're posting here...you're response is "couldn't tell you."? Are you kidding?

Except the last three Republicans left the economy in recession, and two of them were voted out after one term due to poor economic performance.

Meanwhile, the last two Democrats inherited economies in ruins, and turned them around.

So you guys should stick with your normal game plan. Let the Democrat fix all your fuckups, and then play on the racial, religious and sexual fears of stupid white people after they've forgotten what a mess you guys made of it the last time you were in charge.
You do realize that you've now got Drooling Joe Biden, Nancy Depends Pelosi and Kamala Knee Pads Harris running things? Watch how badly they FUBAR things over the next two years, Joey! It's going to be EPIC!

I personally don't think the debt is a big of a deal as most of you people do
Our kids, kids, kids, kids, kids (and counting) may care since they will be paying the interest on that debt-
Then again, not many will know what authority the constitution grants congress- just like the publicly educated of today, only worse- the debt, in and of itself isn't important since it's just numbers on a computer screen- when those numbers are turned into consumer debt and paid with consumer dollars then it becomes important since printing more fiat currency makes what's in hand less valuable. It's a hidden tax. The hegemony of the US depends on the forcing of other countries to use US fiat currency and valuation of products- that is not an authority granted in the constitution, btw.

The "Trickle Down Economics", introduced (in words) by Reagan, is a Keynesean (top down) spend to borrow conflation of capitalism and theft called crony capitalism - our Over Lords (in the District of Criminals) know it, yet continue to ignore their oath of office to keep citizens enslaved to the fed reserve and use a gov't entity (IRS) as a collection agency-

But, you're correct. It doesn't matter.
With all due respect, Trickle Down Economics was not introduced by Reagan or anyone else. It exists as a pejorative used by the left to denigrate Supply Side Economics! Anyone with even a modicum of experience in business knows that profits trickle up...not down!

New Topics

Forum List

Back