Everyone knows Joe and his administration aren't perfect, but try to explain to Joe and his followers..

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Here are some totally stupid and just plain ignorant statements made by Biden that have created severe survival problems for a lot of Americans!
Now I'm Joe's age and one lesson I've learned but Joe hasn't is to admit it and apologize when I made a mistake. And I've made plenty.
But Biden is not only just plain ignorant but doesn't seem to comprehend that Americans have suffered due to statements like these which
HAVE been bad for Americans.
1) Biden: I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

So what is Biden doing to rectify the border surge? Biden authorizes completion of Trump wall near Yuma www.nbcnews.com
(
NOTE: I unlike Biden, and others here... I pretty much substantiate comments I put up on this board!)
2) "I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

3) when he said oil executives 'Put them in jail. I'm not joking about this,' Biden said
Folks... Why would someone SO stupid tell the industry that provides 300 million barrels of oil and year to make 2.35 billion tires produced Tire industry rebounds to reach $264.0 billion in 2021, and $325.6 billion in 2026 according to latest Smithers research
AND Biden wants to rid of the oil industry.
And these are just 3 truly dumb ass comments from the man in charge of our country! Truly truly truly... GOD Help America!

Who said Joe was perfect and when did that become the criteria?

1659207056358.png

Here are some totally stupid and just plain ignorant statements made by Biden that have created severe survival problems for a lot of Americans!
Now I'm Joe's age and one lesson I've learned but Joe hasn't is to admit it and apologize when I made a mistake. And I've made plenty.
But Biden is not only just plain ignorant but doesn't seem to comprehend that Americans have suffered due to statements like these which
HAVE been bad for Americans.
1) Biden: I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

So what is Biden doing to rectify the border surge? Biden authorizes completion of Trump wall near Yuma www.nbcnews.com
(
NOTE: I unlike Biden, and others here... I pretty much substantiate comments I put up on this board!)
2) "I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

3) when he said oil executives 'Put them in jail. I'm not joking about this,' Biden said
Folks... Why would someone SO stupid tell the industry that provides 300 million barrels of oil and year to make 2.35 billion tires produced Tire industry rebounds to reach $264.0 billion in 2021, and $325.6 billion in 2026 according to latest Smithers research
AND Biden wants to rid of the oil industry.
And these are just 3 truly dumb ass comments from the man in charge of our country! Truly truly truly... GOD Help America!

Biden is not going to get rid of the oil industry regardless of what he has said in the past. Hell ideally I wish we could but doing that is not practical all at once. We should definitely shift away from fossil fuels but doing that effectively and safely would be a long process. Let’s start the process though. Fuck fossil fuels. I don’t give a shit if it kills jobs. We need to invest in any viable alternative energy source for the sake of the planet.

Biden is not going to get rid of the oil industry regardless of what he has said in the past. Hell ideally I wish we could but doing that is not practical all at once. We should definitely shift away from fossil fuels but doing that effectively and safely would be a long process. Let’s start the process though. Fuck fossil fuels. I don’t give a shit if it kills jobs. We need to invest in any viable alternative energy source for the sake of the planet.
And doing so is likely to CREATE jobs

I agree regarding shifting away with logical and planned efforts and not because people like you are pissed at fossil fuels for what reason I don't understand by the way! You were never around when this was the normal day.
a quick calculation, we can estimate that each day in New York between two and four million lbs of equine excrement were "produced" every day, plus a 33 oz. of urine from each animal at least.
But thanks to "fossil fuels" we don't worry about that now.
And by the way, tell me again you are worried and have angst over CO2 emissions?
Explain this which no one who hates fossil fuels has YET to explain to me:
There are 3 trillion trees that absorb 72 billion tons of the 36.4 billion tons emitted per year... what is the concern?
But all the above aside... Biden is a bonafide gross liar!
Wants to do away with fossil fuels, yet begs the countries that are the dirtiest of air pollution by oil refineries for oil!
Brags about the strategic oil reserve which has saved his butt!
Tells people surge to the border, stops wall construction The Biden Administration is paying contractors at least $3 million per day to guard steel, concrete, and other materials in the desert,” the report states. That number was down from $6 million per day “in total daily costs” after construction was ended at seven building sites, according to the report.
So NOW he resumes building the wall! What a pathetic political pandering...all because Trump was succeeding in border crossing reductions.
horsemanurenyc.png

Forum List

Back