Everyone Is Lying. trump Questions Health Experts On Twitter

Science is only 1/3 of the equation. There is also the economic impact and psychological impact
The path to best managing those goes through science.
No it doesn’t. It’s 1/3 of the equation. Science says I should not eat Buffalo Wings with blue cheese as it’s bad for me. Doesn’t mean I wont eat it as having fun and enjoying food is OK sometimes.
Science doesn't just mean health. Economics can be a science to. This might be a good article for you. Don't worry it agrees with your assumed premise that health isn't the only consideration. ‘That’s Crazy’: Reopening Schools Is Possible, but We’re Doing It Wrong
Having fun though is not a good enough reason to risk OTHER people's life though.
I'm guessing you are trying to make a point with this interview right? I'm further guessing it is Fauci saying that children aren't really affected? This is true. On the other hand, we don't know what role exactly children can play in SPREADING the disease.
So have young teachers teach them while mentored by more seasoned teachers via zoom.
Is the infrastructure in place for that? How does that work practically since we are talking about a severe staff shortage in school? It also doesn't address the simple fact that these kids go home to their parents after being in contact with other kids who might be infected. Transmission is just that transmission. It doesn't have to affect a high-risk individual the first time. It still kills those people even if they get it from someone who was in contact with a teacher who got it from a kid.

The whole point is limiting contact.
And what about all the family members those kids bring it home to?

Only a solipsist would think he knows more than a health expert.

The hubris never ends....

You really have no clue what is going on.

Ok, enlighten me. I’m all ears.

The world is changing, and the changes are not due to any so-called pandemic, there are agendas being rolled out that have been in the works for decades. We are moving into completely new systems - economic, political, social, everything.

The criminals who are running the show are using a tactic that works every time. Problem - Reaction - Solution. In order to bring about certain agendas, they have to get the public on board with it. In fact, to practically beg for it. I just posted about this on another thread last night, so instead of writing it all out again, here's the link to that post.

The crowd behind all of this is calling it "The Great Reset." Of course they're not going to call it what it actually is, because they always have to use euphemisms and appealing sounding phrases.

But what this is all leading to is massive surveillance, mandatory vaccinations, ID2020 and biometric tracking devices, digital currency so the government can track everything, eventually a cashless society, the continued destruction of our human rights, privacy and freedom, Agenda 2030 and eventually the New World order.

Are you serious?

Science is only 1/3 of the equation. There is also the economic impact and psychological impact
No it doesn’t. It’s 1/3 of the equation. Science says I should not eat Buffalo Wings with blue cheese as it’s bad for me. Doesn’t mean I wont eat it as having fun and enjoying food is OK sometimes.
Science doesn't just mean health. Economics can be a science to. This might be a good article for you. Don't worry it agrees with your assumed premise that health isn't the only consideration. ‘That’s Crazy’: Reopening Schools Is Possible, but We’re Doing It Wrong
Having fun though is not a good enough reason to risk OTHER people's life though.
I'm guessing you are trying to make a point with this interview right? I'm further guessing it is Fauci saying that children aren't really affected? This is true. On the other hand, we don't know what role exactly children can play in SPREADING the disease.
So have young teachers teach them while mentored by more seasoned teachers via zoom.
Is the infrastructure in place for that? How does that work practically since we are talking about a severe staff shortage in school? It also doesn't address the simple fact that these kids go home to their parents after being in contact with other kids who might be infected. Transmission is just that transmission. It doesn't have to affect a high-risk individual the first time. It still kills those people even if they get it from someone who was in contact with a teacher who got it from a kid.

That was the point I was making.

Only a solipsist would think he knows more than a health expert. The hubris never ends....
I think he really believes it. And I think the Trumpsters really do, too. Not good.

And there's more:

The many trump supporters where I live certainly believe it. He says Fauci is dead they would believe it without even checking.

I have a few Facebook friends who definitely seem to believe everything they are told in the alternate universe. All the paranoia, all the crazy.

I've never seen anything like this, and never would I have imagined that this many Americans would be anti-science. Never.

1594682457313.png

Kids hang with other kids now. My kids hang in groups of 50+ constantly so that cat is out of the bag. Teachers that refuse to go back go on disability and we hire those that want to teach. You cannot have your cake and eat it too.
"You cannot have your cake and eat it too."

Uh, yes you can.
icon_rolleyes.gif

What are the health experts lying about? What is the truth?

trump doesn't say but retweets that accusation.

People can be wrong about things then when they get more information they can change their views but that's not lying. It's being wrong.

Most were wrong about the virus at first. Only because there wasn't much known about it at first. When more information was known, things changed. Which is what is supposed to happen when new information is known.

Only the stupid people don't change when they get new information.

As far as most people and I can see, trump is the liar here. Not the experts.

Nope, I talked to Trump today and he said he was not lying and the hong kong fawchi would be gone soon.

People can be wrong about things then when they get more information they can change their views but that's not lying. It's being wrong.

Most were wrong about the virus at first. Only because there wasn't much known about it at first. When more information was known, things changed. Which is what is supposed to happen when new information is known.

Dummass, everyone IS lying. That's why despite draconian measures, everyone wearing masks, distancing, washing, etc., umpteen businesses shut down, going out of business, people are still contracting the bug left and right.

Too bad so few of them actually ever get really sick and or die.

You go, Trump baby, go.
You are the problem along with those that dismiss what's going on are to blame. Arrogant selfish and ignorant.
Is that your professional medical diagnonsense?

Only a solipsist would think he knows more than a health expert.

The hubris never ends....

You really have no clue what is going on.

Ok, enlighten me. I’m all ears.

The world is changing, and the changes are not due to any so-called pandemic, there are agendas being rolled out that have been in the works for decades. We are moving into completely new systems - economic, political, social, everything.

The criminals who are running the show are using a tactic that works every time. Problem - Reaction - Solution. In order to bring about certain agendas, they have to get the public on board with it. In fact, to practically beg for it. I just posted about this on another thread last night, so instead of writing it all out again, here's the link to that post.

The crowd behind all of this is calling it "The Great Reset." Of course they're not going to call it what it actually is, because they always have to use euphemisms and appealing sounding phrases.

But what this is all leading to is massive surveillance, mandatory vaccinations, ID2020 and biometric tracking devices, digital currency so the government can track everything, eventually a cashless society, the continued destruction of our human rights, privacy and freedom, Agenda 2030 and eventually the New World order.

Are you serious?

Is that all you have to say? Apparently I wasted my time. Everything I said was true, and much of it is demonstrably true. It's up to you what you do with that, you can either look into everything I said yourself, or you can go back to watching the idiot box and believing what you're spoon-fed. Your choice.

Where do you think the idea of mandatory face coverings and social distancing came from? That is a norm in strict Islamic Nations.

Welcome to Libphuckistan.

Social distancing is an Islamic thing? Really? Because I've been to Jiddah Saudi Arabia and Dubai UAE, and not once during those visits did I notice anyone doing any kind of social distancing. If you go to the souks and the markets, they are crowded beyond belief, and there is zero room for social distancing like you claim. Got a link to back up your claim that social distancing is a norm in strict Islamic nations?

Dummass, everyone IS lying. That's why despite draconian measures, everyone wearing masks, distancing, washing, etc., umpteen businesses shut down, going out of business, people are still contracting the bug left and right.

Too bad so few of them actually ever get really sick and or die.

You go, Trump baby, go.
They are being infected because they were careless. They believed Trump

The first rule of a lying dictator is to discredit those who are telling the truth. Trump is a DICKtator.

Where do you think the idea of mandatory face coverings and social distancing came from? That is a norm in strict Islamic Nations.

Welcome to Libphuckistan.

Social distancing is an Islamic thing? Really? Because I've been to Jiddah Saudi Arabia and Dubai UAE, and not once during those visits did I notice anyone doing any kind of social distancing. If you go to the souks and the markets, they are crowded beyond belief, and there is zero room for social distancing like you claim. Got a link to back up your claim that social distancing is a norm in strict Islamic nations?
Hey, how come all those muzzie women getting that covid with they faces convered?

Kids hang with other kids now. My kids hang in groups of 50+ constantly so that cat is out of the bag. Teachers that refuse to go back go on disability and we hire those that want to teach. You cannot have your cake and eat it too.
That's a bit cynical, isn't it? Well, the cat is out of the bag so let's not take any measures since it works for me. I have a question for you that you are free to disregard if you don't want to answer it. Do you or your kids come in contact with people in the high-risk groups? Grandparents maybe? These groups have a 7 to 10 percent chance of dying if they catch it. I certainly wouldn't wish this to happen but for me and I assume for you the chance that it does should convince you that taking measures, even painful ones are worth it.
Yes. My parents and my wife’s mom. Other than that IDK. We see the grandparents on a limited basis. Their friends grand parents and such I cannot speak for that. I believe if you’re under 85 and are not a diabetic or have some condition where your immune system is compromised then you have a 99% chance of not dying. It is not cynical it is real life. Beaches are jammed as are restaurants in MA.

Is this the same Dr Fauci who said people infected with Ebola could board commercial airliners headed to major American cities?

They do it now. Do you know any kids who are isolating? They exist I am sure but I dont know any.

"You cannot have your cake and eat it too."

Uh, yes you can.
icon_rolleyes.gif
So you want to not work and get paid as if you are working. Indeed. You are a Democrat.

They do it now. Do you know any kids who are isolating? They exist I am sure but I dont know any.

Well, recently in the news, they were reporting on a summer camp where over 80 people, kids and counselors both, caught COVID 19. Everyone who was in attendance at that camp had an e-mail sent to their home telling the parents to put their kids in quarantine for the next 14 days.

And the Missouri camp isn't the only one that has closed due to kids catching the virus.......................

Forum List

Back