Everyone is basically just ignoring Joe Biden

Meanwhile back in reality, blob supporters start a thread about their President an average of every 6.2 seconds. Almost all have laughably false allegations that do nothing but reflect their anger at being so roundly rejected by the electorate.
They're talking about Quid Pro!! Quick! Something about TRUMP!, right now!!!

Huh?

You guys can't stop talking about President--that's right YOUR President Biden. The level of criticism is hilarious....criticizing his press secretary's hand gestures at this point.

You know this already....but you have nothing.
Throughout the campaign and to this day (this thread being yet another example), Quid Pro's followers have been largely unable to articulate any reason to vote for him, support him or defend him without resorting to TRUMP!.

Question: Why should we vote for Quid Pro?
Answer: Uhhh, TRUMP! is a meanie! He picked up a glass of water with both hands!! Two scoops, two scoops!!

Question: What is Quid Pro doing to make life in America better?
Answer: Uhhh, TRUMP! make me mad! Orange Man Bad! Orange Man Bad! Orange Man Bad!

Statement: Quid Pro (sometimes known as Joe Biden) is president now, we should talk about him.
Response: Stop talking about him. Orange Man Bad! Orange Man Bad! Orange Man Bad!

Statement: TRUMP!'s not president any more and can't hurt you.
Response: Orange Man Bad! Orange Man Bad! Orange Man Bad!

Wow. You're incredibly stupid.

There was no doubt that the blob made voting for Biden a very easy decision.
Biden's plan to have the first two years of college paid for was a big draw among other reasons.

Your frustration is delicious. More please.

PS: For someone who "doesn't think" about Biden...you sure are posting quite a bit about him. Do you have serious mental problems?
First line in your post refers to Trump. Speaks volumes.
Second line refers to Biden and "free stuff"....also speaks volumes.

You have no credibility. You are one of those that "want your fair share" but never worry about the people that must give you your fair share.

Selfish.

Meanwhile back in reality, blob supporters start a thread about their President an average of every 6.2 seconds. Almost all have laughably false allegations that do nothing but reflect their anger at being so roundly rejected by the electorate.

Huh?

You guys can't stop talking about President--that's right YOUR President Biden. The level of criticism is hilarious....criticizing his press secretary's hand gestures at this point.

Throughout the campaign and to this day (this thread being yet another example), Quid Pro's followers have been largely unable to articulate any reason to vote for him, support him or defend him without resorting to TRUMP!.

Answer: Uhhh, TRUMP! is a meanie! He picked up a glass of water with both hands!! Two scoops, two scoops!!

Answer: Uhhh, TRUMP! make me mad! Orange Man Bad! Orange Man Bad! Orange Man Bad!

Statement: Quid Pro (sometimes known as Joe Biden) is president now, we should talk about him.
Response: Stop talking about him. Orange Man Bad! Orange Man Bad! Orange Man Bad!

Biden's plan to have the first two years of college paid for was a big draw among other reasons.

PS: For someone who "doesn't think" about Biden...you sure are posting quite a bit about him. Do you have serious mental problems?
Where did I say I don't think about Quid Pro? He's the president, isn't he?

You're on the thread dope. Yes...he is the president...YOUR president. LOL. And there isn't shit you can do about it (for the next 3+ years anyway).

bwahahahaha!!!!

Huh?

You have no credibility. You are one of those that "want your fair share" but never worry about the people that must give you your fair share.

Selfish.

Yet here you are responding....

You may call it "free stuff"...other nations--the ones kicking our ass in STEM have no problem educating their youth. Of course, they also don't have republicants arguing that somehow "free stuff" for the farmers who got billions in free money is great but kids getting money to go to school to become skilled workers and business owners is somehow "free stuff" that should be frowned upon.

You're the one with no credibility.

I'm ignoring the shit out of the asshole. I have not listened to a thing the sonofabitch has said since he stole the election from the American people.

He has made America the joke of the world.

He's living rent free inside your head. Good thing there has been a vacancy since birth.

Pride isn't worth shit when you got no brains.
You are positive proof of that statement.

Yet, here in Connecticut, we've had no major power outages nor drastic weather events.

Yet we elect people that believe in science...

Perhaps that's because the average I.Q. here is among the highest in the nation.
Interesting...people are fleeing the liberally controlled North East for Florida like we've never seen before! Are those "high IQ" folks bolting for conservatively run Florida for some OTHER reason then they don't want to live in places that are run by liberals anymore?

Huh?

Selfish.

You may call it "free stuff"...other nations--the ones kicking our ass in STEM have no problem educating their youth. Of course, they also don't have republicants arguing that somehow "free stuff" for the farmers who got billions in free money is great but kids getting money to go to school to become skilled workers and business owners is somehow "free stuff" that should be frowned upon.

We spend more money per pupil than almost any country on earth yet due to our schools being run by liberals our students fall further and further behind when it comes to learning! So what is the response of teacher's unions to that? They demand more money!

First his own VP blew him off by refusing a direct order to be his "Border Czar", now the Texas Rangers (and pretty much the rest of the state of Texas) have told Red Joe to just piss off.

LOL

President Biden called the Texas Rangers’ decision to play in front of a full house on Opening Day with no capacity restrictions “a mistake” in an interview on SportsCenter late Wednesday.

“Well that’s a decision they made, I think it’s a mistake,” Biden told ESPN’s Sage Steele in a pre-taped interview when asked about the team’s choice to open the stadium to as many fans as possible.

“They should listen to Dr. Fauci and the scientists and the experts.”

In mid-March, the Rangers announced they intend to open their new stadium, Globe Life Field, to 40,518 fans for Opening Day on April 5 against the Blue Jays.

The decision came after Texas Gov. Greg Abbott removed mask mandates and capacity restrictions across the state.

Fans will be required to wear masks when they’re not eating or drinking and the rule will be enforced by a “three-strike” warning policy, the team previously announced.

After Opening Day, the Rangers plan to introduce social-distanced seating sections.

Biden spoke with Steele about Opening Day, vaccinations and first lady Jill Biden’s love for the Philadelphia Flyers during a brief interview that aired at the bottom of the show at about 11:45 p.m.

When Steele asked what the president would say to fans and athletes who are hesitant to get vaccinated, he said to follow his example.

“I’d say look I’m President of the United States, I got vaccinated, you know I don’t have an unimportant job. Would I take the vaccine if I thought it was going to hurt me or affect my capacity?”
Translation: He's not a buffoon like Individual One.

See? You're ignoring him too, in favor of your main man Donald Trump. You can't mention Biden without talking about Trump.

LOL

Huh?

Selfish.

We spend more money per pupil than almost any country on earth yet due to our schools being run by liberals our students fall further and further behind when it comes to learning! So what is the response of teacher's unions to that? They demand more money!

Thats a separate issue from the college plan Biden champions.

Nearly 100 posts...every one "ignoring" Biden.

You guys are just aghast that he's returning us to a sense of normalcy and some level of civility. Blob supporters hate civility and prefer violence. Always have, always will.

Especially yours. All you talk about is Trump, just like I said.

Of course you're lying. It's all you do dumb ass.

Biden is doing a great job. And while he looks great compared to his predecessor since your blob sucked so badly at the job...he only oozed out of office last season. Its pretty routine to discuss the predecessor.

Your problem is that you can't defend his record.

Huh?

You're on the thread dope. Yes...he is the president...YOUR president. LOL. And there isn't shit you can do about it (for the next 3+ years anyway).

bwahahahaha!!!!
Never said he wasn't. Tell me, what's it like when you try to insult someone and they're not insulted? Oh, and there's plenty to be done for the mid-terms. Do that right and he's rattling around in the White House, unable to do a whole lot. That assumes he's not ousted by his own party first.

Let's see if we have this straight. You think that my posting on this thread means I'm saying I don't think about Quid Pro? That would mean you're saying the same thing, since you've posted on here. At any rate, I didn't say it and you're laughing at the moon. Oh, and you certainly seem obsessed with TRUMP!. You should see someone about that.

Last edited:

You guys are just aghast that he's returning us to a sense of normalcy and some level of civility. Blob supporters hate civility and prefer violence. Always have, always will.

Biden is doing a great job. And while he looks great compared to his predecessor since your blob sucked so badly at the job...he only oozed out of office last season. Its pretty routine to discuss the predecessor.

Look, you did it again! You can't talk about Biden without mentioning Trump. Donald Trump OWNS ypu.

Huh?

Selfish.

Here is a basic question. Your answer will be debated so be prepared.

If you give someone something for free....and, of course free meaning someone else is actually paying for it....if that person had to pay for it on their own and decided the returns are not worth the cost, how much effort would they put into turning that "free stuff" into prosperity?

Now.....as an example....NYS asked a CRC learning institution to take on government subsidized students. They were a successful school of medical billing students and whereas they did not want to they were forced to take on those students who's tuition was being paid for by the NYS government.

So their classes of 40 paying students dropped to 10 paying students and 30 NYS paid students. All Good in the eye of anyone who is fucking blind.

Before the NYS program, their graduation rate was 94%.

After the program their graduation rate was less than 30%.

Why?

Becuase NYS state was not only paying the tuition for those unemployed individuals, but the were also paying their unemployment insurance AND paying for their travel expenses to get to the school....but most did not freaking care about getting the education...they simply liked the unemployment and travel reimbursement while getting 10 bucks an hour per kid to watch some kids in their home...and that was tax free....and the school cost them squat so who the fuck cares.

The School? Their rating went from 5 star to 1 star....why? Becuase of the graduation rate that went from 94% to 30%......why? Because attendance went from 100% of paying students to 35% including the "free tuition students"

So continue with your feel good bs.......normal thinking people are well aware of what free stuff does to an individual. It gives less reason to strive.

It is what it is and it has been proven with every socilaist based nation.

Unless, of course, you think Americans are not normal.

Huh?

Selfish.

If you give someone something for free....and, of course free meaning someone else is actually paying for it....if that person had to pay for it on their own and decided the returns are not worth the cost, how much effort would they put into turning that "free stuff" into prosperity?

Now.....as an example....NYS asked a CRC learning institution to take on government subsidized students. They were a successful school of medical billing students and whereas they did not want to they were forced to take on those students who's tuition was being paid for by the NYS government.

So their classes of 40 paying students dropped to 10 paying students and 30 NYS paid students. All Good in the eye of anyone who is fucking blind.

Why?

Becuase NYS state was not only paying the tuition for those unemployed individuals, but the were also paying their unemployment insurance AND paying for their travel expenses to get to the school....but most did not freaking care about getting the education...they simply liked the unemployment and travel reimbursement while getting 10 bucks an hour per kid to watch some kids in their home...and that was tax free....and the school cost them squat so who the fuck cares.

The School? Their rating went from 5 star to 1 star....why? Becuase of the graduation rate that went from 94% to 30%......why? Because attendance went from 100% of paying students to 35% including the "free tuition students"

So continue with your feel good bs.......normal thinking people are well aware of what free stuff does to an individual. It gives less reason to strive.

Part of an education is to identify acronyms if you want someone to know what you're talking about.

Perhaps if someone would have given you "free shit" you wouldn't be illiterate.

Look, you did it again! You can't talk about Biden without mentioning Trump. Donald Trump OWNS ypu.

Did what? Correctly pointed out that Biden's doing a great job? You betcha!

You're doing a great job teeing up that football for me. I keep kicking it through the uprights.

You're the anti-Lucy.

Huh?

Selfish.

Why?

Part of an education is to identify acronyms if you want someone to know what you're talking about.

Cool.

Be good.
Stay safe.

Huh?

bwahahahaha!!!!
Never said he wasn't. Tell me, what's it like when you try to insult someone and they're not insulted? Oh, and there's plenty to be done for the mid-terms. Do that right and he's rattling around in the White House, unable to do a whole lot. That assumes he's not ousted by his own party first.

Let's see if we have this straight. You think that my posting on this thread means I'm saying I don't think about Quid Pro? That would mean you're saying the same thing, since you've posted on here. At any rate, I didn't say it and you're laughing at the moon. Oh, and you certainly seem obsessed with TRUMP!. You should see someone about that.

President Biden! Say his name.

Huh?

Selfish.

Why?

Cool.

Be good.
Stay safe.

Cool.
You stay ignorant. You're doing a great job so far.

Huh?

Selfish.

Why?

Cool.

Be good.
Stay safe.

Cool.
You stay ignorant. You're doing a great job so far.
Thank you.

Huh?

bwahahahaha!!!!

President Biden! Say his name.
Have you just started doing this or something? That's a title and a name, not a name. I said president (Quid Pro) Biden won the day after the election. Does that make you feel good? Get the tingles going up and down your leg? See how nice it is to talk about Quid Pro without referencing anyone else? Keep it up and maybe you'll get there someday, wherever it is you think you're going. Now, if you would be so kind, you claimed that I was somebody who "doesn't think" about Biden, and your only attempt at proving that was a lame "You're on the thread". I then rightly pointed out that you also are on the thread, so by your standard you do not think about Quid Pro Biden.

The way I see it, you have a few choices in front of you:

1 Admit that your standard means you don't think about Biden, and based on your posts, I would say it's pretty obvious that you think far more about TRUMP! than you do about Biden, because you certainly talk about him a lot.
2. Admit you were blowing smoke out your butt when you said that about me because you can't find anywhere that I said it. That would be the honest option.
3. Double down and insist that I made the claim when you know I didn't. That would be the stupid option.
4. Ignore the whole thing and hope it goes away so you don't have to publicly admit anything. That would be the standard option, but not a very smart one.

Which one are you taking?

New Topics

Forum List

Back