Everyone has solutions, - lets hear yours: North Korea

We should lift sanctions and promote trade and tourism. How about that peace treaty that we have been blocking since 1953? I think that is about due. The Korean people have been wanting to reunify for a long time.

No way in hell will the little fat bastard would let his people discover the truth about western society.

This is what the North Koreans believe about America:

Like you do? Mister... Tomahawk missiles can't do damage to "hardened bunkers" and they won't destroy a plane just do a little damage to it. :laugh:

I wasn't wrong, dipshit. Those shelters are designed to withstand a 200kg bomb. You might of noticed that none of the aircraft shelters in the pictures of the Shayrat aibase had collapsed. It's also evidence that you brainwashed sycophants will absorb whatever lies you are fed, because you have no independent thought or critical thinking skills. You idiots really need to re-evaluate just how stupid you actually are.

Again, you said that the missiles would do NOTHING...guess what. The missiles fucked up the shit in those bunkers. You were wrong. Just admit it and move on.

Like you do? Mister... Tomahawk missiles can't do damage to "hardened bunkers" and they won't destroy a plane just do a little damage to it. :laugh:

I wasn't wrong, dipshit. Those shelters are designed to withstand a 200kg bomb. You might of noticed that none of the aircraft shelters in the pictures of the Shayrat aibase had collapsed. It's also evidence that you brainwashed sycophants will absorb whatever lies you are fed, because you have no independent thought or critical thinking skills. You idiots really need to re-evaluate just how stupid you actually are.

They dont destroy the structure,they punch a hole in it then the warhead detonates destroying whats inside.

Lisa Ling - inside the malignant dwarf country. when little .....daddy ruled

Again we see the mentally limited cannot communicate without hiding behind racial slurs. Fucking pathetic.

Forum List

Back