Everyone Already Had Healthcare, So Why Is Obama Lying?

Titanic Sailor

Aug 31, 2009
The media never challenged him on bringing the kid up to the health care corruption sign off of America. That kid had and always has had healthcare. No emergency room can turn him away. It is against the law.

How come no one is challenging the lies from this jackass President?

What happened to the media who USED to do their jobs.

Many hospitals stop treating cancer even if you HAVE health care. What does that have to do with the kid?

So we just added 30 million cancer patients to health care insurance industry? Why didn't Obama say so?

I got free care when I was working poor

I applied for a medicaide spend down. With Hospital assistance picking up the deductible I wasnt charged a dime. And this wasnt an emergency, all i needed was to stabilize my high blood sugar to keep my CDL. This was several visits to a doctor and a bunch of labs. Around $5000 total

My cost, zip nada, zero

And when I told my physican about some discomfort in my chest after shoveling snow 2 years earlier she insisted I go through a stress test, MRI and other evaluations to make sure i wasnt at risk for heart problems

FREE HEALTH CARE

It was already a reality. The dems did a good job back in the 60s and went completely fucking overboard this time.

Many hospitals stop treating cancer even if you HAVE health care. What does that have to do with the kid?

So we just added 30 million cancer patients to health care insurance industry? Why didn't Obama say so?

Thank you for pointing out yet ANOTHER reason why reform was necessary. We knew you would come around eventually!:clap2:

Sorry. But they exploited that kid. Bottom line... if a single, unemployed mother of three can't get Medicaid, who can? So, it's not particularly credible that assistance was not available. And, if that's the story we're supposed to believe, then clearly, we've got a Medicaid problem, a FAILURE of an already established government program. And of course, the Democrat answer to that is to get a new program instead of fixing the one the have. :rolleyes:

Dems/HCAN Exploits Child For Agit-Prop | Sweetness & Light

Thank you for pointing out yet ANOTHER reason why reform was necessary. We knew you would come around eventually!:clap2:

Would have been nice if this bill were real reform.

Unfortunately it doesn't do anything to lower the cost of HC. In fact I think everyone will see the cost of their premiums going up. You can't add millions onto the roles without
someone paying for it.

That someone will be we the taxpayer. Hosed again.

BTW I think this will lead to the public option. The insurance companies will start going broke having to cover folks with long term and catostropic illness. May take a few years but I think this is exactly what will happen. This is, after all, OL'BO's agenda. The total Govt takeover of HC.

he did say he wanted to change america.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back