everybody should be packing iron

Old Rocks

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2008
Portland, Ore.
According to our board fruitloops, everbody should be packing iron. Then the won't be any more violence. Sure, fellas, sure thing.

AOL.com Article - Man fatally shot at movie theater after texting his daughter

Cummings said the man in the back row - later identified as Reeves - got up and left the auditorium, presumably to get a manager. But he came back after a few minutes, without a manager and appearing upset. Moments later, the argument between the two men resumed, and the man in the front row stood up.

Officials said Oulson asked Reeves if he reported him to management for using his phone.

Cummings said the men started raising their voices and popcorn was thrown. Authorities said Reeves took out a gun, and Oulson's wife put her hand over her husband, and that's when Reeves fired his weapon, striking Nichole Oulson in the hand and her husband in the chest.

"I can't believe people would bring a pistol, a gun, to a movie," Cummings said. "I can't believe they would argue and fight and shoot one another over popcorn. Over a cellphone."

According to our board fruitloops, everbody should be packing iron. Then the won't be any more violence. Sure, fellas, sure thing.

Cummings said the man in the back row - later identified as Reeves - got up and left the auditorium, presumably to get a manager. But he came back after a few minutes, without a manager and appearing upset. Moments later, the argument between the two men resumed, and the man in the front row stood up.

Officials said Oulson asked Reeves if he reported him to management for using his phone.

Cummings said the men started raising their voices and popcorn was thrown. Authorities said Reeves took out a gun, and Oulson's wife put her hand over her husband, and that's when Reeves fired his weapon, striking Nichole Oulson in the hand and her husband in the chest.

"I can't believe people would bring a pistol, a gun, to a movie," Cummings said. "I can't believe they would argue and fight and shoot one another over popcorn. Over a cellphone."

A retired police officer, you know one of those highly trained, adequately background checked people gun grabbers have no issues with keeping thier firearms.

The former police captain, Curtis Reeves, 71, has been charged with second-degree murder. It's not immediately clear whether he has retained an attorney.

Well not everyone should pack iron. Lefties should be prevented from carrying because by their very nature, they are mentally incapable.

And...we know from recent history, that leftists are the most murderous demographic known to man.

:eek::eek::eek:

Well not everyone should pack iron. Lefties should be prevented from carrying because by their very nature, they are mentally incapable.

And...we know from recent history, that leftists are the most murderous demographic known to man.

:eek::eek::eek:

Naw.

Christians aren't leftists.

Reeves is a bully.

To bad no one had a gun in Co. Would of saved lives.

-Geaux

You mean like all those armed folks did when Gabby Gifford's was shot?

Oh wait..

They didn't.

Guns save lives.

A gun in every law abiding home is ideal

-Geaux

How about arming everyone so, when a law abiding citizen applies his stand your ground right to free speech (Or texting) in a cinema, an instant peoples' armed jury can decide and, if guilty of eating his popcorn too loudly, bust a cap in his ass.

The stupidity of allowing so many guns on the streets is mind boggling.

-Geaux

Actually, it may have cost even more lives. Have you ever had to shoot at a moving target that was only 8 inches square (about what the area would have been for the Aurora shooter who was wearing body armor and a gas mask), while it was moving around and shooting back at you?

I'm guessing not, because even when I was a member of the Security Force in Newport RI, we had a larger target to shoot at (around 18 inches square), and it wasn't shooting back at us and moving around.

It's even harder to do if you have to shoot in the dark.

I'm amazed at those of you who claim that they could have taken this person out, when many of you have never even had firearms training, much less had to take out a target under the conditions that would have been required in the movie theater.

Me? I had to shoot off several hundred rounds per month, and many of those were in combat and tactical drills, and even the best of us (including the Gunny who trained us) couldn't make those kind of shots.

I'm guessing you never served in the military, because if you had, you'd understand how stupid your post was.

guncontrol102913.jpg

GUN-CONTROL.jpg

Gun-Control.png

-Geaux

Actually, it may have cost even more lives. Have you ever had to shoot at a moving target that was only 8 inches square (about what the area would have been for the Aurora shooter who was wearing body armor and a gas mask), while it was moving around and shooting back at you?

Ever been to IPSC OR IDPA.

Your failure does not equate failure to all

Leftie thinking:

Guns kill people.

Proof they can't think logically.

Taking guns away from people is just the natural position of the tyrannical left. Use government power to force people to submit to their will. And of course, the Constitution is meaningless to them. Just further proof of their psychosis. The small power elite will have guns and everyone else will be prevented from having a gun...and history tells us this works really well. CRAZY!

You mean like all those armed folks did when Gabby Gifford's was shot?

Oh wait..

They didn't.

Guns save lives.

A gun in every law abiding home is ideal

-Geaux

How about arming everyone so, when a law abiding citizen applies his stand your ground right to free speech (Or texting) in a cinema, an instant peoples' armed jury can decide and, if guilty of eating his popcorn too loudly, bust a cap in his ass.

The stupidity of allowing so many guns on the streets is mind boggling.

Sounds like murder. We have laws against that.

-Geaux

-Geaux

I'm guessing not, because even when I was a member of the Security Force in Newport RI, we had a larger target to shoot at (around 18 inches square), and it wasn't shooting back at us and moving around.

I'm amazed at those of you who claim that they could have taken this person out, when many of you have never even had firearms training, much less had to take out a target under the conditions that would have been required in the movie theater.

Me? I had to shoot off several hundred rounds per month, and many of those were in combat and tactical drills, and even the best of us (including the Gunny who trained us) couldn't make those kind of shots.

I'm guessing you never served in the military, because if you had, you'd understand how stupid your post was.

It's clear you're not a very good 'guesser'

-Geaux

-Geaux

I am afraid that you have conflated the real world that you exist in with the fantasy world that the likes of a goforit inhabits.

In a gofor fantasy, no one ever shoots back and he would never be scared and his heart rate and adrenaline levels would never skyrocket and he would never miss.

Goforit spends a lot of time playing shootem up video games. He's BAD.

And soon to be going to Iraq to volunteer for Falujah duty. Right go?

-Geaux

I am afraid that you have conflated the real world that you exist in with the fantasy world that the likes of a goforit inhabits.

In a gofor fantasy, no one ever shoots back and he would never be scared and his heart rate and adrenaline levels would never skyrocket and he would never miss.

Goforit spends a lot of time playing shootem up video games. He's BAD.

And soon to be going to Iraq to volunteer for Falujah duty. Right go?

The life I save, or perhaps another law abiding concealed carry citizen, could be yours.

Don't be so quick to hate. :lol:

-Geaux

Forum List

Back