Every war we fight there are cowards that find reasons they will not help

You certainly are a brave one. Coming alone to an anonymous message board and crying like a little girl because people won't do what you want. How pathetic.
Braver than the pathetic cowards that hide behind fantasy excuses to not help our nation win in the battle to defeat COVID-19. I have received my shots and accepted any risk for taking the shots knowing it is what is required for the common good. And the risks from the shot are less than the risks of having COVID.
We will eventually beat COVID but unfortunately there is no cure for stupid.

Another coward making excuses. Blame it on illegals, at the border, who make up less than 1% of the US population. Coward is one who says someone else needs to do something, I do not.
Kidd is more cowardice, than the average coward.

If the virus was as big of threat as you are making it, why let potentially infected people in uncontrolled?

Braver than the pathetic cowards that hide behind fantasy excuses to not help our nation win in the battle to defeat COVID-19. I have received my shots and accepted any risk for taking the shots knowing it is what is required for the common good. And the risks from the shot are less than the risks of having COVID.
We will eventually beat COVID but unfortunately there is no cure for stupid.

I got the shots in March as I have high blood pressure and was waived from the age requirement.

Still refuse to force others to do likewise.

Every post is another excuse. You are a coward's coward.
I make no excuses, asshole....Quite unlike you, I live by my words and principles.

It's craven cowards like you who just do as your told by your betters, then try to make yourselves out to be the big fucking heroes.

You're a bowing, scraping, supplicating little fucking loser, and always will be.

SCIENCE
from the John W. Kluge Center
at the Library of Congress​

George Washington and the First Mass Military Inoculation​

Amy Lynn Filsinger, Georgetown University & Raymond Dwek, FRS, Kluge Chair of Technology and Society. Dr. Dwek is Professor of Glycobiology on leave from Oxford University.
Painting of George Washingoton on a horse,  with men battleing each other around him.

George Washington on horseback during the battle of Princeton. Prints & Photographs Division, Library of Congress.​
[IMG alt="Library
of Congress Standard Disclaimer"]https://www.loc.gov/global/lclink.gif[/IMG]

George Washington's military genius is undisputed. Yet American independence must be partially attributed to a strategy for which history has given the infamous general little credit: his controversial medical actions. Traditionally, the Battle of Saratoga is credited with tipping the revolutionary scales. Yet the health of the Continental regulars involved in battle was a product of the ambitious initiative Washington began earlier that year at Morristown, close on the heels of the victorious Battle of Princeton. Among the Continental regulars in the American Revolution, 90 percent of deaths were caused by disease, and Variola the small pox virus was the most vicious of them all. (Gabriel and Metz 1992, 107)
On the 6th of January 1777, George Washington wrote to Dr. William Shippen Jr., ordering him to inoculate all of the forces that came through Philadelphia. He explained that: "Necessity not only authorizes but seems to require the measure, for should the disorder infect the Army . . . we should have more to dread from it, than from the Sword of the Enemy." The urgency was real. Troops were scarce and encampments had turned into nomadic hospitals of festering disease, deterring further recruitment. Both Benedict Arnold and Benjamin Franklin, after surveying the havoc wreaked by Variola in the Canadian campaign, expressed fears that the virus would be the army's ultimate downfall. (Fenn 2001, 69)
At the time, the practice of infecting the individual with a less-deadly form of the disease was widespread throughout Europe. Most British troops were immune to Variola, giving them an enormous advantage against the vulnerable colonists. (Fenn 2001, 131) Conversely, the history of inoculation in America (beginning with the efforts of the Reverend Cotton Mather in 1720) was pocked by the fear of the contamination potential of the process. Such fears led the Continental Congress to issue a proclamation in 1776 prohibiting Surgeons of the Army to inoculate.
Washington suspected the only available recourse was inoculation, yet contagion risks aside, he knew that a mass inoculation put the entire army in a precarious position should the British hear of his plans. Moreover, Historians estimate that less than a quarter of the Continental Army had ever had the virus; inoculating the remaining three quarters and every new recruit must have seemed daunting. Yet the high prevalence of disease among the army regulars was a significant deterrent to desperately needed recruits, and a dramatic reform was needed to allay their fears.
Weighing the risks, on February 5th of 1777, Washington finally committed to the unpopular policy of mass inoculation by writing to inform Congress of his plan. Throughout February, Washington, with no precedent for the operation he was about to undertake, covertly communicated to his commanding officers orders to oversee mass inoculations of their troops in the model of Morristown and Philadelphia (Dr. Shippen's Hospital). At least eleven hospitals had been constructed by the year's end.
Variola raged throughout the war, devastating the Native American population and slaves who had chosen to fight for the British in exchange for freedom. Yet the isolated infections that sprung up among Continental regulars during the southern campaign failed to incapacitate a single regiment. With few surgeons, fewer medical supplies, and no experience, Washington conducted the first mass inoculation of an army at the height of a war that immeasurably transformed the international system. Defeating the British was impressive, but simultaneously taking on Variola was a risky stroke of genius.

Last edited:

SCIENCE
from the John W. Kluge Center
at the Library of Congress​

George Washington and the First Mass Military Inoculation​

Amy Lynn Filsinger, Georgetown University & Raymond Dwek, FRS, Kluge Chair of Technology and Society. Dr. Dwek is Professor of Glycobiology on leave from Oxford University.
Painting of George Washingoton on a horse,  with men battleing each other around him.

George Washington on horseback during the battle of Princeton. Prints & Photographs Division, Library of Congress.​
[IMG alt="Library
of Congress Standard Disclaimer"]https://www.loc.gov/global/lclink.gif[/IMG]

George Washington's military genius is undisputed. Yet American independence must be partially attributed to a strategy for which history has given the infamous general little credit: his controversial medical actions. Traditionally, the Battle of Saratoga is credited with tipping the revolutionary scales. Yet the health of the Continental regulars involved in battle was a product of the ambitious initiative Washington began earlier that year at Morristown, close on the heels of the victorious Battle of Princeton. Among the Continental regulars in the American Revolution, 90 percent of deaths were caused by disease, and Variola the small pox virus was the most vicious of them all. (Gabriel and Metz 1992, 107)
On the 6th of January 1777, George Washington wrote to Dr. William Shippen Jr., ordering him to inoculate all of the forces that came through Philadelphia. He explained that: "Necessity not only authorizes but seems to require the measure, for should the disorder infect the Army . . . we should have more to dread from it, than from the Sword of the Enemy." The urgency was real. Troops were scarce and encampments had turned into nomadic hospitals of festering disease, deterring further recruitment. Both Benedict Arnold and Benjamin Franklin, after surveying the havoc wreaked by Variola in the Canadian campaign, expressed fears that the virus would be the army's ultimate downfall. (Fenn 2001, 69)
At the time, the practice of infecting the individual with a less-deadly form of the disease was widespread throughout Europe. Most British troops were immune to Variola, giving them an enormous advantage against the vulnerable colonists. (Fenn 2001, 131) Conversely, the history of inoculation in America (beginning with the efforts of the Reverend Cotton Mather in 1720) was pocked by the fear of the contamination potential of the process. Such fears led the Continental Congress to issue a proclamation in 1776 prohibiting Surgeons of the Army to inoculate.
Washington suspected the only available recourse was inoculation, yet contagion risks aside, he knew that a mass inoculation put the entire army in a precarious position should the British hear of his plans. Moreover, Historians estimate that less than a quarter of the Continental Army had ever had the virus; inoculating the remaining three quarters and every new recruit must have seemed daunting. Yet the high prevalence of disease among the army regulars was a significant deterrent to desperately needed recruits, and a dramatic reform was needed to allay their fears.
Weighing the risks, on February 5th of 1777, Washington finally committed to the unpopular policy of mass inoculation by writing to inform Congress of his plan. Throughout February, Washington, with no precedent for the operation he was about to undertake, covertly communicated to his commanding officers orders to oversee mass inoculations of their troops in the model of Morristown and Philadelphia (Dr. Shippen's Hospital). At least eleven hospitals had been constructed by the year's end.
Variola raged throughout the war, devastating the Native American population and slaves who had chosen to fight for the British in exchange for freedom. Yet the isolated infections that sprung up among Continental regulars during the southern campaign failed to incapacitate a single regiment. With few surgeons, fewer medical supplies, and no experience, Washington conducted the first mass inoculation of an army at the height of a war that immeasurably transformed the international system. Defeating the British was impressive, but simultaneously taking on Variola was a risky stroke of genius​
Apples and atom bombs.

The FauciFlu is only slightly more life threatening than the seasonal flu....It's not malaria, cholera, typhus, or anything close to those diseases.

Your flimsy appeal to patriotism has failed.

Apples and atom bombs.

The FauciFlu is only slightly more life threatening than the seasonal flu....It's not malaria, cholera, typhus, or anything close to those diseases.

Your flimsy appeal to patriotism has failed.
I don't expect you to be "patriotic" or follow the crowd oddball.... You've been a free spirited wild bronco, since I've known you! You have never changed your spots!

I make no excuses, asshole....Quite unlike you, I live by my words and principles.

It's craven cowards like you who just do as your told by your betters, then try to make yourselves out to be the big fucking heroes.

You're a bowing, scraping, supplicating little fucking loser, and always will be.
Your words, definitely, show who you are. I am not arguing that.
You are a freightened coward. You are scared by shots, you are scared of the government, you are scared of intelligent people; basically the world scares you. To justify your panty ass fear you make shit up and make it everybody elses fault. Just like all people of your ilk. You are beyond disgusting.

Every war we have fought, there are cowards that find reasons they will not help.
The war on COVID asks the least of any war we fought, get vaccinated and wear a mask in some situations.
Those who fought in WWII and all those that helped at home must be sick of the cowards refusing to help in the fight against COVID.

View attachment 529822
still waiting on the list of ingredients in the "vaccine" before I consult my doctor and make an informed decision.

Do you know what's in it?

Every war we have fought, there are cowards that find reasons they will not help.
The war on COVID asks the least of any war we fought, get vaccinated and wear a mask in some situations.
Those who fought in WWII and all those that helped at home must be sick of the cowards refusing to help in the fight against COVID.

View attachment 529822

Why are you still beating this drum? All you're doing is repeating the same drivel others have said thousands of times for over a year now. There isn't a person alive that hasn't heard this rhetoric already.

And saying "do this because I said so" will NOT change anyone's mind, ever. Infact all it will do is make more people oppose you because you're trying to order them to do something.

If you want the shot then get it, if you want to wear a mask then wear it, but stop bitching at others because all yours doing is making people oppose you. You're creating more opposition.

Most of all, mind your own business. You yourself as an individual will not change anyone's mind ever. And that's the truth, you're one out of 7.5 billion people, no one cares about your agenda no more than you care about the other 7.4999999999 billion other agendas.

Why are you still beating this drum? All you're doing is repeating the same drivel others have said thousands of times for over a year now. There isn't a person alive that hasn't heard this rhetoric already.

And saying "do this because I said so" will NOT change anyone's mind, ever. Infact all it will do is make more people oppose you because you're trying to order them to do something.

If you want the shot then get it, if you want to wear a mask then wear it, but stop bitching at others because all yours doing is making people oppose you. You're creating more opposition.

Most of all, mind your own business. You yourself as an individual will not change anyone's mind ever. And that's the truth, you're one out of 7.5 billion people, no one cares about your agenda no more than you care about the other 7.4999999999 billion other agendas.

The twit has a severe case of OCD.

Not everyone is a coward for refusing to be dragged into to someone else's struggle or war.
And the war being waged by the righteous ones is against the unreasonable medical and public health demands of leftists in government.

1629738651090.png
Joseph Stalin is no more. The Communists are the enemy. So that's enough of that Communist propaganda.

If this was a war, our southern border would not be open where thousands of unvaccinated illegals enter weekly. Hell, most aren't even tested!
Go stick yourself, imbecile.

If they are coming in unvaccinated, wouldn't that be a good reason to get jabbed to protect yourself?
No? Ok. Stick with your ignorant political view. Go die of the virus if you chose

Your words, definitely, show who you are. I am not arguing that.
You are a freightened coward. You are scared by shots, you are scared of the government, you are scared of intelligent people; basically the world scares you. To justify your panty ass fear you make shit up and make it everybody elses fault. Just like all people of your ilk. You are beyond disgusting.
Blow it out your ass, faggot.

If they are coming in unvaccinated, wouldn't that be a good reason to get jabbed to protect yourself?
No? Ok. Stick with your ignorant political view. Go die of the virus if you chose

I'm enjoying the conversation that you are having with yourself while thinking that you are talking to me.

You unhinged ass-F'in-hole!

Not everyone is a coward for refusing to be dragged into to someone else's struggle or war.

And the war being waged by the righteous ones is against the unreasonable medical and public health demands of leftists in government.

Joseph Stalin is no more. The Communists are the enemy. So that's enough of that Communist propaganda.
oh my, you are sick

Forum List

Back