Every Time Biden Gives A Speech....He Turns His Back On Us.....This Horrible Optics Tells Us He Doesn't Give A Damn About US

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
I wonder if the Biden team even knows how bad it looks every time he's on the air.
He gives a useless speech filled with lies....then turns around.......shows his back to everyone in the room......
......and millions of Americans that took the time to watch him.
Can they really be this horrible at imagery?
Are they really this tone-deaf?
How can anyone watch this guy and not hate him?

cb082821dAPC20210827114507.jpg

article-9382-1.jpg

Fox News - Live Biden addresses the nation following reported casualties in Afghanistan [1gvZ4...png

"Once again, Joe Biden would have been better off staying inside the White House and napping, rather than show up some 5-hours late to his presser, and not mention Afghanistan until after he discussed two other topics, and then walk out without taking a single question, as a reporter is shouting a rather gut-wrenching question at him.
Imagine having a friend or loved one stranded in Afghanistan and you tune in to hear what the so-called “president” has to say, and when you flip on the TV, the bumbling idiot is talking about the budget bill."

bg082421dAPC20210823064548.jpg

R.c0547b3c285abb24df76f939a58ae209.gif

Funny, you didn't give two shits about the 60 soldiers who died on the former guy's watch.

Like you care.
Bullshit...I care about every death of our service men and women...I'm a retired Marine and have been to both Afghanistan and Iraq...I've lost friends in Afghanistan jackass....dying in combat is far different than dying due to a direct fuck up of the commander and chief...don't you think?....

I wonder if the Biden team even knows how bad it looks every time he's on the air.
He gives a useless speech filled with lies....then turns around.......shows his back to everyone in the room......
......and millions of Americans that took the time to watch him.
Can they really be this horrible at imagery?
Are they really this tone-deaf?
How can anyone watch this guy and not hate him?

View attachment 534631

View attachment 534633
View attachment 534635

"Once again, Joe Biden would have been better off staying inside the White House and napping, rather than show up some 5-hours late to his presser, and not mention Afghanistan until after he discussed two other topics, and then walk out without taking a single question, as a reporter is shouting a rather gut-wrenching question at him.
Imagine having a friend or loved one stranded in Afghanistan and you tune in to hear what the so-called “president” has to say, and when you flip on the TV, the bumbling idiot is talking about the budget bill."

View attachment 534615

View attachment 534616

I was at Disney World the past 3 days, all over the place were people mumbling about this shit for president. One guy had this mask. The only way the Progs are going to win any election is like they did in 2020, stole it....
1630705154317.png

Bullshit...I care about every death of our service men and women...I'm a retired Marine and have been to both Afghanistan and Iraq...I've lost friends in Afghanistan jackass....dying in combat is far different than dying due to a direct fuck up of the commander and chief...don't you think?....

Forum List

Back