Every real American should be repulsed by that pathetic speech by Biden.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Just like I said he would, He followed the playbook to the hilt. WHITE SUPREMACY MUST BE STOPPED AT ALL COSTS!!!! No mention of the nutcase kid having a history of mental illness. Nooo that's not important. That would just get in the way of his propaganda message. Apparently he even managed a few classic Democrat crocodile tears for the victims,
BOO HOO HOO!!!! :206:

Just like I said he would, He followed the playbook to the hilt. WHITE SUPREMACY MUST BE STOPPED AT ALL COSTS!!!! No mention of the nutcase kid having a history of mental illness. Nooo that's not important. That would just get in the way of his propaganda message. Apparently he even managed a few classic Democrat crocodile tears for the victims,
White supremacy shouldn't be stopped?

Biden, the Uniter!

What exactly is white supremacy and how would you stop it?

If it means the handful of deranged individuals who need be locked up, find, but when do Democrats face this reality:

"324,000 U.S. Blacks Killed by Blacks In Only 35 Years​

1652880675649.png

Here's the other point: there are no 'white supremacists' in elected office.....but plenty of black supremacists starting with the Democrat Pesident......who will only select black folks for his regime.

The Left loves making up meaningless slurs....such as "....white supremacists"....playing on the fact that without the black vote, Democrats would never win a national election.
There are no elected white supremacists.

Let's prove it together:

But....it's simply more 'fake news'.....

Neither being white, nor using the term 'white supremacists,' I looked up the term.

"a person who believes that the white race is inherently superior to other races and that white people should have control over people of other races"
Definition of WHITE SUPREMACIST

I really can't get too excited, nor see it as a pejorative, if any individual of any race sees his/her group as the very best, i.e., superior to any other group.

The proof that it is a made-up smear, a chimera....the usual strategy of the Left, is the secondary phrase in the definition..."and that white people should have control over people of other races"

Clearly this is totally bogus.

Fake news.

Or....let's see some examples of any American leaders, white, black, yellow....who demand "control over people of other races" other than Biden.

There are none.
QED....there is no such thing as "white supremacists."

Just one more lie by the the Lying Liberal Left.....but dolts buy it like it was on sale.

No mention of all the Black racism like the subway shooter or all the destruction the BLM insurrectionists did to this country.

No mention of the tremendous Black on Black crime in this country.

Just the typical Democrat filthy kissing the ass of the militant Black scum to foster racial hatred.

The Liberals need that hate to keep the Darkies all riled up lest they run off of the Democrat welfare plantation.

No mention of all the Black racism like the subway shooter or all the destruction the BLM insurrectionists did to this country.

No mention of the tremendous Black on Black crime in this country.

Just the typical Democrat filthy kissing the ass of the militant Black scum to foster racial hatred.

The Liberals need that hate to keep the Darkies all riled up lest they run off of the Democrat welfare plantation.
No mention....................because it isn't relevant, you fucking retard.

Interesting that a black racist in Wisconsin with a long written history of anti white hate mows down people at a Christmas parade but Joe Biden says nothing. Wonder why?

And a black New York racist shoots a bunch of people on a subway and again, nothing from Joe? I guess if the shooters are black racists it's okay?

Fuck Joe Biden.

Forum List

Back