Every president first term causes graying of the hair.....but Trump!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
images

EVERY ONE IS GRAYING BUT TRUMP????

St Trumpy’s the first president to color his hair.

And what’s more pathetic than a vain man?

Maybe the man is in his element as a leader, therefore, nothing that is currently on his plate ever gets to him in such a way that would turn his hair gray.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Maybe the man is in his element as a leader, therefore, nothing that is currently on his plate ever gets to him in such a way that would turn his hair gray.

Holly

His real hair is gray.

Reagan was 69 when he was inaugurated and 77 with a bullet still in him when he left office and still had dark hair.

Last edited:

Holly

I agree. Trump is a businessman who's been involved in big deals. I doubt anything he's dealing with today would turn his hair grey.

He takes it all in stride. He'll be elected again in 2020. The Dems have pretty much screwed themselves and the dipshits running for POTUS are pathetic.

Holly

His real hair is gray.
If so, my question would be when did his real hair turn gray? My most favorite actor, Bronson Pinchot that is, went gray at the age of 23, I love him SO much!!!

God bless you and him and our current leader always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back