Every Picture Tells A Story Don't It?

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Check out this scrawny fruitcake fighting like a woman with pepper spray. The "antifa" lesbian battle-hogs who went toe-to-toe with marchers had to have been embarrassed by some of their "male" counterparts.
lol.gif

A_man_was_fired_from-2fc31a7b5f3b0b487a0caffde5e7fa07

Oh cause the racist nerds with their fake ass military helmet and paintball plastic vest is much cooler !

Check out this scrawny fruitcake fighting like a woman with pepper spray. The "antifa" lesbian battle-hogs who went toe-to-toe with marchers had to have been embarrassed by some of their "male" counterparts.
lol.gif

Clearly a pussy. Had to use pepper spray at a distance to avoid breaking a nail.

lol.gif

I don't think that the left wing has any shame so no they don't have to be embarrassed by the light foot gang.

I think it a shame that the white nationalist, who were their legally, marched where the light foot gang was standing then had the audacity to have pepper sprayed in their face.

Pink sunglasses guy showed up . While pussy racists dressed up wearing "chase a raccoon out of the wood shed " armor .

And pink glasses is gettin the better of them , lol!

Pink sunglasses guy showed up . While pussy racists dressed up wearing "chase a raccoon out of the wood shed " armor .

That could be you, Timmy....is it?

You and your little fag buddies are getting their asses kicked on the regular.
Keep on escalating things and eventually the guns are going to come out.
I promise it will end poorly for you.

Pussy sunglasses boy probably started crying right after he took that pepper spray out of his pocket and didn't stop until the cops saved his sorry ass.

Pussy sunglasses boy probably started crying right after he took that pepper spray out of his pocket and didn't stop until the cops saved his sorry ass.

I saw lots of vid of the racists spraying mace .

Enough of this b/s that the poor alt right has their pacifist parade ruined by hippee bullies . It's embarrassing.

I saw lots of vid of the racists spraying mace .

Enough of this b/s that the poor alt right has their pacifist parade ruined by hippee bullies . It's embarrassing.
If conservatives has the time to disrupt your many rallies, we would stop them. But somebody has to work to support your sorry asses.

Forum List

Back