Every Picture Tells A Story Don't It?

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
imrs.php

Good for our president. He's not afraid of Muslims! Do you really think by shutting our doors and sending military equipment to the Middle East we are going to stop jihadism? It's like playing Whack a Mole. The Taliban are back in Afghanistan, AQ is alive and well all over the place, as well as ISIS with its caliphate, and other players I can't begin to spell. Bombs and tanks haven't done the trick at all. At some point, people are going to have to talk if they ever want peace. You can't kill 'em all and you can't keep 'em from creeping in sneaky-like. Good for our president.

• Banned
Good for our president. He's not afraid of Muslims! Do you really think by shutting our doors and sending military equipment to the Middle East we are going to stop jihadism? It's like playing Whack a Mole. The Taliban are back in Afghanistan, AQ is alive and well all over the place, as well as ISIS with its caliphate, and other players I can't begin to spell. Bombs and tanks haven't done the trick at all. At some point, people are going to have to talk if they ever want peace. You can't kill 'em all and you can't keep 'em from creeping in sneaky-like. Good for our president.

Of course he ain't afraid of muslims.....HE IS ONE.

future-must-not-belong-to-those-who-slander-prophet-islam-mohammad-barack-hussein-obama-muslim-united-nations-september-25-2012-933x445.jpg

Muslim don't have to creep into USA sneaky like. Obama wants to roll out the red carpet for them. Hungry, needy, no possibility of knowing who they are and some of them might be isis? No problem.

• Banned
Leftists don't give a shit....they watch him trash Israel, cut off aid to Egypt for throwing out the muslim brotherhood, fled from a WON WAR in Iraq giving birth to Daesh, and give Iran $150B to build an a-bomb without batting an eye. I admit he's an apostate muslim in that he drinks alcohol, smokes, and engages in homo sex; none of which change the fact that he is a muslim in a time we are at war with islam.

Muslim don't have to creep into USA sneaky like. Obama wants to roll out the red carpet for them. Hungry, needy, no possibility of knowing who they are and some of them might be isis? No problem.
So many people are blaming the US for the war in Syria, the billowing of jihadism. Maybe he's reluctantly taking responsibility for some of the consequences of our intervention over there. He proposes taking in far fewer refugees than have already been dumped all over Europe. Do you suppose he's getting his arm twisted by the EU? I don't doubt it for a moment. If we can't take them in, we need to do something to help with the crisis. What do you suggest?

• Banned
So many people are blaming the US for the war in Syria, the billowing of jihadism. Maybe he's reluctantly taking responsibility for some of the consequences of our intervention over there. He proposes taking in far fewer refugees than have already been dumped all over Europe. Do you suppose he's getting his arm twisted by the EU? I don't doubt it for a moment. If we can't take them in, we need to do something to help with the crisis. What do you suggest?

I suggest we create a no-fly zone in the areas controlled by moderate Syrian resistance. I propose we stop messing with Assad and tell him to either throw out the Ivans and Iranians or we'll blow his ass away. I suggest we do a little arm-twisting of our own by telling Turkey they are out of NATO unless they help invade Syria from the north and stop killing the Kurds. Same deal with the Saudi's....invade Syria from the south while we rid Iraq of Daesh and STAY there this time until they allow the sunni's full representation in future governments.

Forum List

Back