Every Network was in the tank for Hillary and we get this now...

Megyn Kelly: Trump tried to influence coverage with gifts

Every major Network was in the Tank for Hillary every reporter on those networks were working over time to paint Hillary in good light while painting trump in a bad one and we get this drivel from one of them.

Hillary didn't have to influence them with gifts, they have been happy to do Propaganda for the Leftist Agenda, I add that much of the Western World's MSM are also infested with Leftist bias and also full-on Propaganda.

This is why more and more people each day abandon all MSM and instead get their stuff from the variety of Independent Media.

Every major Network was in the Tank for Hillary every reporter on those networks were working over time to paint Hillary in good light while painting trump in a bad one and we get this drivel from one of them.
Woe is Kelly. She is the one with the problems. Even if there were gifts offered, it is not a problem just to say, No, thank you! Cry little one...get it all out. He won and your book I hope is a failure.

Hillary didn't have to influence them with gifts, they have been happy to do Propaganda for the Leftist Agenda, I add that much of the Western World's MSM are also infested with Leftist bias and also full-on Propaganda.

This is why more and more people each day abandon all MSM and instead get their stuff from the variety of Independent Media.

Anyone who has read the despicable NY Times in the last 6 months was appalled at its non-stop propaganda for clinton, even the liberals I know couldn't stand it by the Summer.

Forum List

Back