Every Jew has secret knowledge of a Zionist world conspiracy? Not true.

and the next verse: 25 But if a man find a betrothed damsel in the field, and the man force her, and lie with her: then the man only that lay with her shall die.

and the next verse: 25 But if a man find a betrothed damsel in the field, and the man force her, and lie with her: then the man only that lay with her shall die.
This verse explicitly says about rape. And the man is only guilty and should be punished.

A tzddik is someone who doesn’t sin.
A chassid is someone who goes above and beyond in their service of God.
Isn't "tzddik" from the same word as the word for "charity" and "chassid" from the same word as the word for "kindness?"
Does that tell us something about "a tzddik" and "a "chassid" and/or about what God wants from us, either in the context of collective and individual punishment/reward or beyond it?

A tzddik is someone who doesn’t sin.
A chassid is someone who goes above and beyond in their service of God.
Isn't "tzddik" from the same word as the word for "charity" and "chassid" from the same word as the word for "kindness?"
Does that tell us something about "a tzddik" and "a "chassid" and/or about what God wants from us, either in the context of collective and individual punishment/reward or beyond it?
A tzaddik is someone who does not sin; fulfills God’s requirements (commands).
Giving charity (money) is a requirement.

A chassid (one who does kindness person to person) goes above and beyond and actually feeds, houses and/or clothes people.

Either one can coerce God to correct a situation with no overt harm occurring to anyone.
There are times, however, when God, existing outside of what we perceive as time, “knows” better than either.

why are we playing with Hebrew words? Are we diving into gematria?
Because very few people know what these words actually mean.
Gematria is in another ballpark altogether.

someone back there attributed the meaning of the words themselves-----their
origins and construct to "A DIVINE DESIGN" --------that idea borders on
gematria
The Torah is the blueprint of creation.
There is nothing that exists that isn’t in the Torah and one of the methods of discovery is gematria.

gematria
There is nothing that exists that isn’t in the Torah and one of the methods of discovery is gematria.

yeah----that too. so nitpicking about the words TZADDIK and CHESED or CHASSID --------is gematria. I agree -----sorta

gematria

yeah----that too. so nitpicking about the words TZADDIK and CHESED or CHASSID --------is gematria. I agree -----sorta
The words are misused.
A chassid is a tzaddik but a tzaddik is not necessarily a chassid.

The guys who still dress the way they dressed in Poland and Russia are not necessarily tzaddikim.

Mel Gibson's Father Convinces Jews To Give Up World Control
By Dan Barash // GlossyNews.com
Mar 25, 2004, http://www.turoks.net/Cabana/JewsGiveUpWorldControl.php

Bowing to intense pressure from Mel Gibson’s father, Jews announced today that they would no longer control the world.

In a press release, Jews stated, “Although we have thoroughly enjoyed the challenges of world domination for the last 300 years, we feel it's time for gentiles to take control of their own affairs. We plan to spend more time with our families and pursue other interests.”

Many Jews expressed Relief that they could give up burdensome responsibilities.

Retired accountant Jerry Friedman, who controls all media in Montana, said, “I would just as well let the citizens of Montana manage their own TV and newspapers.
Don’t get me wrong, Montana is a fine state. But it gets awfully cold, and there’s nowhere to get a good bagel.”

Attorney Allen Franks said he's glad he no longer has to manage Bulgarian monetary policy.
“It was getting to be quite a hassle,” he said. “I already have a full time job and can’t even balance my own checkbook, let alone control the finances of an entire nation.”

Homemaker Judith Levine said she would “...miss the hustle and bustle of setting the international price for magnesium every day.
But my son is about to be Bar Mitzvah'd, and oy! Such a party we're gonna have you wouldn't believe!”

Is the future of comedy as we know it in his hands? Hollywood producer Sidney Greenbaum was pessimistic about the announcement.
“Do you really think goyim know how to make movies?” he asked. “They'll all end up being high budget, technicolor snuff flicks if you leave things up to Mel and his kind.”

Comedy experts expressed concern that the business would suffer if Jews suddenly withdrew.
According to one insider, “Take away all the Jewish comics and writers, and all you have left is Carrot Top. That’s not a world I want to live in.”

A potluck dinner in honor of Jews contributions to mankind will be held at the Hoboken Holiday Inn on April 3. All gentiles are welcome to attend. Participants will be encouraged to share an an offensive Jewish joke.

`​

Mel Gibson's Father Convinces Jews To Give Up World Control
By Dan Barash // GlossyNews.com
Mar 25, 2004, http://www.turoks.net/Cabana/JewsGiveUpWorldControl.php

Bowing to intense pressure from Mel Gibson’s father, Jews announced today that they would no longer control the world.

In a press release, Jews stated, “Although we have thoroughly enjoyed the challenges of world domination for the last 300 years, we feel it's time for gentiles to take control of their own affairs. We plan to spend more time with our families and pursue other interests.”

Many Jews expressed Relief that they could give up burdensome responsibilities.

Retired accountant Jerry Friedman, who controls all media in Montana, said, “I would just as well let the citizens of Montana manage their own TV and newspapers.
Don’t get me wrong, Montana is a fine state. But it gets awfully cold, and there’s nowhere to get a good bagel.”

Attorney Allen Franks said he's glad he no longer has to manage Bulgarian monetary policy.
“It was getting to be quite a hassle,” he said. “I already have a full time job and can’t even balance my own checkbook, let alone control the finances of an entire nation.”

Homemaker Judith Levine said she would “...miss the hustle and bustle of setting the international price for magnesium every day.
But my son is about to be Bar Mitzvah'd, and oy! Such a party we're gonna have you wouldn't believe!”

Is the future of comedy as we know it in his hands? Hollywood producer Sidney Greenbaum was pessimistic about the announcement.
“Do you really think goyim know how to make movies?” he asked. “They'll all end up being high budget, technicolor snuff flicks if you leave things up to Mel and his kind.”

Comedy experts expressed concern that the business would suffer if Jews suddenly withdrew.
According to one insider, “Take away all the Jewish comics and writers, and all you have left is Carrot Top. That’s not a world I want to live in.”

A potluck dinner in honor of Jews contributions to mankind will be held at the Hoboken Holiday Inn on April 3. All gentiles are welcome to attend. Participants will be encouraged to share an an offensive Jewish joke.

`​
Christ Almighty, you are right! Jews don't control the world at all! Praise Jesus for Jewish humor. You have made me see the light. I mean, how could 14.5 million Jews control 7.7 billion people? Crazy. Jews have no more control in the world than the 13.3 million Gonds of Gondwana (and as we all remember, the Gondi had NOTHING to do with why the US attacked Iraq in 2003).

That's odd Pig Snout!

I've been posting on I-P conflict, M-E politics, Economics, etc and was born Jewish.
Never heard of 77 yr old Barbara Spectre.
Looked up (never heard of 'Genesis Prize' either) and can see how nefarious the winners are.
Michael Bloomberg
Michael Douglas
Itzhak Perlman
Natalie Portman (ceremony cancelled because she's doesn't like Israeli policy and gave the prize money to feminist, etc, causes)
Ruth Bader Ginsberg
Anish Kapoor (Artist)

Definitely a plot to control the world.
The (stale old) Rothschilds are diluted and dying and all put together isn't one Buffett, Bezos, or Gates.
Yawn.
The most active Jewish politico is probably leftist/Anti-Zionist Soros.
`

Last edited:
damn you ABU-------you spoiled the carefully crafted delusion that we have planted
in the minds of.........uhm----them

Metzitzah b'Peh is a technique used for hemostatsis----
very ancient and rarely done today------there is nothing to either
support or not support. If a snake bites you------remember----DO NOT SUCK
THE VENOM -------jesus said it is evil to do so (well-----not really----some jerk
called John said so and he wrote the book of revulsions about the whore of Babylon)
That dude is just salty because that Jewish chick never sucked his prick. Don't mind him.

Forum List

Back