Every Governor, Attorney Generals & Sheriffs Sent Sheriff Arpaios Obama Document Fraud Findings

And when will the Maricopa County Sheriff's department release an official report with these findings?

Also, Hawaii utterly obliterated the 'forgery' narrative by confirming that the information on Obama's LFBC online matches the original vital records.

So a 100% accurate forgery? Does that make any sense to anyone?

More on point- what are the only State Attorney Generas that the Sheriff's Department should be notifying?

Arizona- I hope even Arpaio would know how to find the AZ Attorney General- I suspect that there is even actually a process for an Arizona law enforcement agency to report a suspected crime to the AZ State General.

Hawaii- the only state with access to the original birth certificate.

Why send it to every State AG? Why would the AG of Maine care what a Sheriff in Arizona thinks about a birth certificate from Hawaii?

Because Arpaio is not making any law enforcement claim- he is just having another press conference moment.

So bring it already.

Not everyone is as stupid and gullible as Steve McGarrett. So, quit saying you have something but never actually showing it.

The accuracy of Stupid Steve's threads:

The_end_is_nigh_(1).jpg

It's the very pinnacle of irony that a topic invoking "forgery" is started by an asshat who carries a sigline copiously festooned with bogus quotations...

IronyMeterSplode.jpg

Arizona- I hope even Arpaio would know how to find the AZ Attorney General- I suspect that there is even actually a process for an Arizona law enforcement agency to report a suspected crime to the AZ State General.

This particular 'crime' is going to be a tough sell. As the AZ Secretary of State already investigated it. And confirmed Obama's eligibility to be president.

Late yesterday, our office received the 'verification in-lieu of certified copy' from officials within the Hawaii Department of Health that we requested in March,” Bennett said in a statement released Wednesday afternoon. “They have officially confirmed that the information in the copy of the Certificate of Live Birth for the President matches the original record in their files.”

Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett satisfied Obama was born in United States - The Washington Post

Which just destroys the entire birther narrative. Which might explain why Maricopa County Sherriff's Department has never released any official report on the topic.

Forum List

Back