Every Day We Find More Proof....

1630176196593.png

Let's add a most significant addendum to that meme: Democrats. Not just Biden. The policies are those of the Democrat Party et al.

"... at least 13 U.S. service members were killed by suicide bombers in Kabul — thanks to the outrageous decisions of Joe Biden — we must also realize that this is only the beginning of the carnage.

An estimated $83 billion was spent by the U.S. in providing both training and military equipment for the Afghan security forces over the course of the war. Following Biden’s headlong rush to pull out of Afghanistan, almost all of the military equipment — including Black Hawk helicopters, Humvees, and a plethora of weapons — that was left behind for the Afghan security forces has been commandeered by the Taliban.

Biden’s debacle of a pullout not only stranded thousands of Americans and Afghan allies but also effectively armed the Taliban. And the numbers of arms are staggering. The New York Post reports, “The war chest also included the supply of least 600,000 infantry weapons — including M16 assault rifles — as well as 162,000 pieces of communication equipment and 16,000 night-vision goggles.”

The Hill notes that “from 2017 to 2019, the United States also gave Afghan forces 7,035 machine guns, 4,702 Humvees, 20,040 hand grenades, 2,520 bombs and 1,394 grenade launchers, among other equipment, according to a report last year from the Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstruction (SIGAR).” This is all now in the hands of the Taliban.

The massive weapons cache taken by the Taliban is significant not simply for its military value but also the psychological messaging, a point the Taliban sought to drive home with a photo of Taliban fighters dressed in U.S. military fatigues planting a Taliban flag, mocking the iconic photo of U.S. Marines raising the American flag on Iwo Jima."

BTW......Obama did the same with and for the Iranians.

No I didn't. I tried to suggest he didn't write up a plan himself. He listened to specific advisors just like every president does. Trump is not a military strategist. You're trying to credit Trump for a plan he didn't actually create, and also a plan that was never actually tested.
You're correct in that he didn't set himself up as a military expert. He left those details to the Pentagon and Pompeo. Biden chose to dump his plan and he even refused the advice of those SAME GENERALS. The only conclusions I can see are that he's either profoundly stupid or he's taking orders from someone that wants America beaten and humiliated on the global stage. EVERY step he has taken in 7 months has been to the detriment of America.

The saddest part of all is that we haven't seen the end of this evacuation under fire yet. Even Joe is announcing that we'll be attacked again, possibly today (Sunday). I firmly believe we are watching the Tan Messiah's 3rd term unfold. I hope the bastard dies slow and hard when his time comes.

View attachment 531831

Let's add a most significant addendum to that meme: Democrats. Not just Biden. The policies are those of the Democrat Party et al.

"... at least 13 U.S. service members were killed by suicide bombers in Kabul — thanks to the outrageous decisions of Joe Biden — we must also realize that this is only the beginning of the carnage.

An estimated $83 billion was spent by the U.S. in providing both training and military equipment for the Afghan security forces over the course of the war. Following Biden’s headlong rush to pull out of Afghanistan, almost all of the military equipment — including Black Hawk helicopters, Humvees, and a plethora of weapons — that was left behind for the Afghan security forces has been commandeered by the Taliban.

Biden’s debacle of a pullout not only stranded thousands of Americans and Afghan allies but also effectively armed the Taliban. And the numbers of arms are staggering. The New York Post reports, “The war chest also included the supply of least 600,000 infantry weapons — including M16 assault rifles — as well as 162,000 pieces of communication equipment and 16,000 night-vision goggles.”

The Hill notes that “from 2017 to 2019, the United States also gave Afghan forces 7,035 machine guns, 4,702 Humvees, 20,040 hand grenades, 2,520 bombs and 1,394 grenade launchers, among other equipment, according to a report last year from the Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstruction (SIGAR).” This is all now in the hands of the Taliban.

The massive weapons cache taken by the Taliban is significant not simply for its military value but also the psychological messaging, a point the Taliban sought to drive home with a photo of Taliban fighters dressed in U.S. military fatigues planting a Taliban flag, mocking the iconic photo of U.S. Marines raising the American flag on Iwo Jima."

BTW......Obama did the same with and for the Iranians.
Seems more like lousy planning from the previous administration.

...of the huge mistake you Democrats made, and that you Democrats are.

At this point in time, the Afghanistan farrago.

Trump had an air-tight plan to save our civilians, allies, equipment and classified documents.

1.We will withdraw our civilians first

2. Then we will bring out our allies civilians

3. Next, the Afghans who aided us, the interpreters

4. Only then, will we draw out our US troops.

5. This will be done at Bagram Military Airbase, a fully defensible airport.

Under Biden: “The Bagram district governor, Darwish Raufi, expressed irritation with not being included in the process. He said in a statement that the U.S. military left “without coordinating with security and defense forces and in general without coordinating” with the Afghan government and officials in Bagram district.” https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2021/07/02/bagram-afghanistan-biden-war/

6. Democrat Planning: “Fears Rise About Safety of Afghan Airport as U.S. Warns Americans to Stay Away” Fears Rise About Safety of Afghan Airport as U.S. Warns Americans to Stay Away

‘Trapped in hell’: Kabul airport chaos casts doubt on US promise of safe evacuation”

“Hamid Karzai International Airport where thousands of would-be evacuees are being stopped from reaching the safety of U.S. military protection. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin said that the 5,000-plus American servicemembers at the airfield “don’t have the capability to go out and extend operations currently into Kabul” to provide safe passage for American citizens or foreign allies traveling there.” Few answers for Afghan evacuees seeking safe passage to Kabul airport

7. What a Difference - Watch How Donald Trump Dealt With the Taliban

8. Trump conversation with Taliban leaders prior to withdrawal: “I will hold you responsible if any of the red lines were broken during our withdrawal.” Trump reminded of the Democrat favorite, Suleiman. Biden was the voice against killing Bin Laden. Point made. Fear and respect for Trump.

9. “UK Parliament Holds Joe Biden in Contempt and the Details Are Disturbing The embarrassment on the world stage continues under Joe Biden. Following the total collapse of Afghanistan and while in the midst of an ongoing, dangerously chaotic evacuation, the UK Parliament has voted to hold the President of the United States in contempt.” UK Parliament Holds Joe Biden in Contempt and the Details Are Disturbing

10. Under the Democrats, $billion in equipment and classified material was left to the Taliban.

Donald Trump: (11:20)
So they weren’t fulfilling their obligations and condition, but here’s… Just to finish. The people come out first, then I was going to take all of the military equipment. We have billions and billions of dollars worth of new Black Hawk helicopters, brand new that Russia now will be examining and so will China and so will everybody else to figure it, because it’s the greatest in the world.

Donald Trump: (11:42)
We have brand new army tanks and all sorts of equipment, missiles. We have everything. I was going to take it out because I knew they weren’t going to fight. Just one thing, and I have to say, and this is different from everyone else. I said, “Why are they fighting? Why are these Afghan soldiers fighting against the Taliban?” And I was told some very bad information by a lot of different people. Donald Trump Sean Hannity Interview on Afghanistan August 17: Transcript

1630416476206.png

Trump had an air-tight plan to save our civilians, allies, equipment and classified documents.

Under Biden: “The Bagram district governor, Darwish Raufi, expressed irritation with not being included in the process. He said in a statement that the U.S. military left “without coordinating with security and defense forces and in general without coordinating” with the Afghan government and officials in Bagram district.” https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2021/07/02/bagram-afghanistan-biden-war/

6. Democrat Planning: “Fears Rise About Safety of Afghan Airport as U.S. Warns Americans to Stay Away” Fears Rise About Safety of Afghan Airport as U.S. Warns Americans to Stay Away

‘Trapped in hell’: Kabul airport chaos casts doubt on US promise of safe evacuation”

“Hamid Karzai International Airport where thousands of would-be evacuees are being stopped from reaching the safety of U.S. military protection. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin said that the 5,000-plus American servicemembers at the airfield “don’t have the capability to go out and extend operations currently into Kabul” to provide safe passage for American citizens or foreign allies traveling there.” Few answers for Afghan evacuees seeking safe passage to Kabul airport

8. Trump conversation with Taliban leaders prior to withdrawal: “I will hold you responsible if any of the red lines were broken during our withdrawal.” Trump reminded of the Democrat favorite, Suleiman. Biden was the voice against killing Bin Laden. Point made. Fear and respect for Trump.

9. “UK Parliament Holds Joe Biden in Contempt and the Details Are Disturbing The embarrassment on the world stage continues under Joe Biden. Following the total collapse of Afghanistan and while in the midst of an ongoing, dangerously chaotic evacuation, the UK Parliament has voted to hold the President of the United States in contempt.” UK Parliament Holds Joe Biden in Contempt and the Details Are Disturbing

10. Under the Democrats, $billion in equipment and classified material was left to the Taliban.

So they weren’t fulfilling their obligations and condition, but here’s… Just to finish. The people come out first, then I was going to take all of the military equipment. We have billions and billions of dollars worth of new Black Hawk helicopters, brand new that Russia now will be examining and so will China and so will everybody else to figure it, because it’s the greatest in the world.

We have brand new army tanks and all sorts of equipment, missiles. We have everything. I was going to take it out because I knew they weren’t going to fight. Just one thing, and I have to say, and this is different from everyone else. I said, “Why are they fighting? Why are these Afghan soldiers fighting against the Taliban?” And I was told some very bad information by a lot of different people. Donald Trump Sean Hannity Interview on Afghanistan August 17: Transcript

1630959324308.png

1631713902745.png

Today's hearings.....top generals call Biden a liar, and support Trump's plan:

"Top generals contradict Biden, say they urged him not to withdraw from Afghanistan

Gen. Frank McKenzie said that he recommended maintaining a small force of 2,500 troops in Afghanistan earlier this year.

McKenzie also acknowledged that he talked to Biden directly about the recommendation by Gen. Scott Miller, the commander of U.S. Forces Afghanistan until July, that the military leave a few thousand troops on the ground, which Miller detailed in closed testimony last week.

“I was present when that discussion occurred and I am confident that the president heard all the recommendations and listened to them very thoughtfully,” McKenzie said.

McKenzie’s remarks directly contradict Biden’s comments in an Aug. 19 interview with ABC’s George Stephanopoulos, in which he said that “no one” that he “can recall” advised him to keep a force of about 2,500 troops in Afghanistan.

You are a congenital liar. If you got 1 day in prison for every lie, you would be in jail for 100 years.

1-5. Trump followed no plan. He signed the deal in February or March of 2020. He had plenty of time to get civilians nd Afghan allies out but he did not do it. Trump radically reduced the number of troops in Afghanistan and got little or no American citizens out. Stephen Miller admitted he stopped Afghan allies from coming to the US.

In addition Trump carried out the negotiations and cut the Afghan government out of the negotiations.

6. The US did not have the troop levels to conduct such a operation thanks to Trump's troop withdrawals. However it all comes back to the fact that Trump got few if any citizens out.

7. Trump signed the surrender document. Gen McMaster, Mark Esper and others in the administration admit this has led to the issues.

8. He never did that. Trump withdrew troops even as the Taliban violated the agreement and gobbled up more of Afghanistan. Trump did nothing about it.

10. You are using Trump as your source. The Taliban were not following the agreement when Trump was in office and he did nothing about it.

The blackhawks are likely to have a short shelf life as they are prone to breaking down. Also the Russians and Chinese don't need the technology as they already know what they need to know.

You are a congenital liar. If you got 1 day in prison for every lie, you would be in jail for 100 years.

1-5. Trump followed no plan. He signed the deal in February or March of 2020. He had plenty of time to get civilians nd Afghan allies out but he did not do it. Trump radically reduced the number of troops in Afghanistan and got little or no American citizens out. Stephen Miller admitted he stopped Afghan allies from coming to the US.

In addition Trump carried out the negotiations and cut the Afghan government out of the negotiations.

6. The US did not have the troop levels to conduct such a operation thanks to Trump's troop withdrawals. However it all comes back to the fact that Trump got few if any citizens out.

7. Trump signed the surrender document. Gen McMaster, Mark Esper and others in the administration admit this has led to the issues.

8. He never did that. Trump withdrew troops even as the Taliban violated the agreement and gobbled up more of Afghanistan. Trump did nothing about it.

10. You are using Trump as your source. The Taliban were not following the agreement when Trump was in office and he did nothing about it.

The blackhawks are likely to have a short shelf life as they are prone to breaking down. Also the Russians and Chinese don't need the technology as they already know what they need to know.

"1-5. Trump followed no plan."

Dragonlady said:
Can you link to this plan that Donald Trump had. Stephen Miller cancelled the program for the translators, and nowhere did Trump outline a plan for the withdrawal. All he did was sign a treaty.

Donald Trump never planned anything in his entire life. He had no plans for anything. Not one. That

6. Democrat Planning: “Fears Rise About Safety of Afghan Airport as U.S. Warns Americans to Stay Away” https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/21/world/asia/Afghanistan-Kabul-airport-evacuations.html

www.theguardian.com

‘Trapped in hell’: Kabul airport chaos casts doubt on US promise of safe evacuation

There is no coherent system, and those who do make it to the airport face days stuck waiting to board flights
www.theguardian.com
www.theguardian.com

=============================================================

"UPDATE: Biden’s Gift to Taliban Included 110 Helicopters, 20 Light Attack Airplanes, 42,000 Light Attack Vehicles, 25,000 Grenade Launchers"

UPDATE: Biden's Gift to Taliban Included 110 Helicopters, 20 Light Attack Airplanes, 42,000 Light Attack Vehicles, 25,000 Grenade Launchers

If you thought the Joe Biden Afghanistan disaster was bad now – things are going to get much worse. Joe Biden supplied the Taliban terrorist organization and their Islamist accomplices with billions of dollars worth of US armaments. Rather than destroying the equipment before leaving the...

www.thegatewaypundit.com

If you believe this is due to dementia, or a mistake, .......

.....explain why Hussein Obama did the same for Iran.

Watch me ram that lie back down your throat:

Which plan is better, Trump's or the mess that Democrats made?

What are the mistakes in Trump's detailed plan?

When will you be changing your avi to 'Pinocchio'????

No plan was followed. Trump withdrew the troops first. He evacuated very few if any American citizens and Stephen Miller blocked Afghan allies from coming to the US.

There was no detailed plan and no plan was followed. If it had then American citizens and our Afghan allies would have been mostly out. Trump had 10 months to do this.

If you were Pinocchio, we could walk to the moon using your nose.

No plan was followed. Trump withdrew the troops first. He evacuated very few if any American citizens and Stephen Miller blocked Afghan allies from coming to the US.

There was no detailed plan and no plan was followed. If it had then American citizens and our Afghan allies would have been mostly out. Trump had 10 months to do this.

Just want you to keep posting....and to know how important you are to me....

I composed this OP with you in mind...

Watch me ram that lie back down your throat:

Which plan is better, Trump's or the mess that Democrats made?

What are the mistakes in Trump's detailed plan?

When will you be changing your avi to 'Pinocchio'????

Today's hearings.....top generals call Biden a liar, and support Trump's plan:

"Top generals contradict Biden, say they urged him not to withdraw from Afghanistan

Gen. Frank McKenzie said that he recommended maintaining a small force of 2,500 troops in Afghanistan earlier this year.

McKenzie also acknowledged that he talked to Biden directly about the recommendation by Gen. Scott Miller, the commander of U.S. Forces Afghanistan until July, that the military leave a few thousand troops on the ground, which Miller detailed in closed testimony last week.

“I was present when that discussion occurred and I am confident that the president heard all the recommendations and listened to them very thoughtfully,” McKenzie said.

McKenzie’s remarks directly contradict Biden’s comments in an Aug. 19 interview with ABC’s George Stephanopoulos, in which he said that “no one” that he “can recall” advised him to keep a force of about 2,500 troops in Afghanistan.

Donald Trump ignored the advice of the Pentagon to slow down the withdrawal and keep 4,500 troops in Afghanistan. He ignored that.

"1-5. Trump followed no plan."

6. Democrat Planning: “Fears Rise About Safety of Afghan Airport as U.S. Warns Americans to Stay Away” https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/21/world/asia/Afghanistan-Kabul-airport-evacuations.html

www.theguardian.com

‘Trapped in hell’: Kabul airport chaos casts doubt on US promise of safe evacuation

There is no coherent system, and those who do make it to the airport face days stuck waiting to board flights
www.theguardian.com
www.theguardian.com

=============================================================

"UPDATE: Biden’s Gift to Taliban Included 110 Helicopters, 20 Light Attack Airplanes, 42,000 Light Attack Vehicles, 25,000 Grenade Launchers"

UPDATE: Biden's Gift to Taliban Included 110 Helicopters, 20 Light Attack Airplanes, 42,000 Light Attack Vehicles, 25,000 Grenade Launchers

If you thought the Joe Biden Afghanistan disaster was bad now – things are going to get much worse. Joe Biden supplied the Taliban terrorist organization and their Islamist accomplices with billions of dollars worth of US armaments. Rather than destroying the equipment before leaving the...

www.thegatewaypundit.com

If you believe this is due to dementia, or a mistake, .......

.....explain why Hussein Obama did the same for Iran.

All you are doing is repeating your filthy lies. If Trump had evacuated American citizens then they should have evacuated more than half of the American citizens. Trump started withdrawing troops before Americans were evacuated and before Afghan allies were evacuated. That is a fact.

Donald Trump ignored the advice of the Pentagon to slow down the withdrawal and keep 4,500 troops in Afghanistan. He ignored that.

There's a rumor you once wrote a post that didn't contain lies.

That's false....isn't it?

Just want you to keep posting....and to know how important you are to me....

I composed this OP with you in mind...

Trump supporters are animals who are threatening to take over this country. Animals like you are generally rabid and need to be put down. Fortunately you don't need to be worried about that.

I don't know where I would get my daily dose of lies without you.

Trump supporters are animals who are threatening to take over this country. Animals like you are generally rabid and need to be put down. Fortunately you don't need to be worried about that.

I don't know where I would get my daily dose of lies without you.

I'd really like to know.....do you prefer walking on all fours when home alone?

Forum List

Back