Every Day We Find More Proof....

Since you didn't answer about your college experience I'd guess you never attended one and are just regurgitating what others have told you. You may feel PoliticalChic is somehow special and escaped indoctrination in college, I'm not so impressed, especially since she seems completely indoctrinated now.

I am a college graduate but don't like giving out too much information on public message boards. I am one of those who managed to dodge the group think. I guess you weren't.

I wouldn't have thought that leaving 2,500 US troops in a country the size of Afghanistan to face 100,000 Taliban soldiers would have any chance of success. I wouldn't have thought that negotiating a free pass out of Afghanistan for US troops while allowing the Taliban to attack the Afghan Army would enhance their morale. I wouldn't have thought that giving US citizens and our Afghan allies a few months to make their way to Kabul and evacuate them and all the Afghan Army equipment would be a formula for success.

When I asked which parts of Trump's plan a normal IQ individual wouldn't have thought of, I should have remembered that when asked your IQ, you said '20-20.'

Which parts require a genius to have thought up????

1.We will withdraw our civilians first

2. Then we will bring out our allies civilians

3. Next, the Afghans who aided us, the interpreters

4. Only then, will we draw out our US troops.

5. This will be done at Bagram Military Airbase, a fully defensible airport.

Under Biden: “The Bagram district governor, Darwish Raufi, expressed irritation with not being included in the process. He said in a statement that the U.S. military left “without coordinating with security and defense forces and in general without coordinating” with the Afghan government and officials in Bagram district.” https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2021/07/02/bagram-afghanistan-biden-war/

6. Democrat Planning: “Fears Rise About Safety of Afghan Airport as U.S. Warns Americans to Stay Away” Fears Rise About Safety of Afghan Airport as U.S. Warns Americans to Stay Away

‘Trapped in hell’: Kabul airport chaos casts doubt on US promise of safe evacuation”

“Hamid Karzai International Airport where thousands of would-be evacuees are being stopped from reaching the safety of U.S. military protection. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin said that the 5,000-plus American servicemembers at the airfield “don’t have the capability to go out and extend operations currently into Kabul” to provide safe passage for American citizens or foreign allies traveling there.” Few answers for Afghan evacuees seeking safe passage to Kabul airport

7. What a Difference - Watch How Donald Trump Dealt With the Taliban

8. Trump conversation with Taliban leaders prior to withdrawal: “I will hold you responsible if any of the red lines were broken during our withdrawal.” Trump reminded of the Democrat favorite, Suleiman. Biden was the voice against killing Bin Laden. Point made. Fear and respect for Trump.

9. “UK Parliament Holds Joe Biden in Contempt and the Details Are Disturbing The embarrassment on the world stage continues under Joe Biden. Following the total collapse of Afghanistan and while in the midst of an ongoing, dangerously chaotic evacuation, the UK Parliament has voted to hold the President of the United States in contempt.” UK Parliament Holds Joe Biden in Contempt and the Details Are Disturbing

10. Under the Democrats, $billion in equipment and classified material was left to the Taliban.

Donald Trump: (11:20)
So they weren’t fulfilling their obligations and condition, but here’s… Just to finish. The people come out first, then I was going to take all of the military equipment. We have billions and billions of dollars worth of new Black Hawk helicopters, brand new that Russia now will be examining and so will China and so will everybody else to figure it, because it’s the greatest in the world.

Donald Trump: (11:42)
We have brand new army tanks and all sorts of equipment, missiles. We have everything. I was going to take it out because I knew they weren’t going to fight. Just one thing, and I have to say, and this is different from everyone else. I said, “Why are they fighting? Why are these Afghan soldiers fighting against the Taliban?” And I was told some very bad information by a lot of different people. Donald Trump Sean Hannity Interview on Afghanistan August 17: Transcript

I am a college graduate but don't like giving out too much information on public message boards. I am one of those who managed to dodge the group think. I guess you weren't.

"...don't think for themselves."

See....now you've hurt that one's feelings.
I so enjoy conversing with people who are smarter and better than the rest of us. We can learn so much.

Since you didn't answer about your college experience I'd guess you never attended one and are just regurgitating what others have told you. You may feel PoliticalChic is somehow special and escaped indoctrination in college, I'm not so impressed, especially since she seems completely indoctrinated now.

I just wanted to share this with you, because I know how excited you'd be.....

I just received a certificate from Yale for having completed the program....

It's certainly beautiful, but it's about 2 foot by 3....and I don't know if I have the wall space for any more diplomas.....

You'll never have that problem, huh?

Which parts require a genius to have thought up????

1.We will withdraw our civilians first 4. Only then, will we draw out our US troops.
Not sure it requires any genius but that is exactly what Trump did NOT do. The very first thing he did was pull out 13,000 US troops.

I so enjoy conversing with people who are smarter and better than the rest of us. We can learn so much.

You are rarely correct, but you got one right. Congratulations.

Yes, indeed many of us "trumptards" are more informed than indoctrinated group-think folks.

Not sure it requires any genius but that is exactly what Trump did NOT do. The very first thing he did was pull out 13,000 US troops.

Try to stop licking the boots of Democrats:
Trump cannot "DO" anything vis-a-vis Afghanistan due to the stolen election.

Biden and your Democrats did everything possible to
give the Taliban weapons and equipment
classified material
$billions
create huge numbers of refugees
and ignore rape, murder and mayhem.

You have inadvertently admitted that Trump's was the perfect exit from Afghanistan, but fear admitting the damage your sort has done.

Yes, indeed many of us "trumptards" are more informed than indoctrinated group-think folks.

What Is Groupthink?​

Groupthink is a phenomenon that occurs when a group of individuals reaches a consensus without critical reasoning or evaluation of the consequences or alternatives. Groupthink is based on a common desire not to upset the balance of a group of people.​

Kind of explains the problems you "trumptards" have with RINOs, Liz Cheney, and Mitt Romney doesn't it?

Trump cannot "DO" anything vis-a-vis Afghanistan due to the stolen election.
Yet he still managed to make an agreement with the Taliban that guaranteed they would take over Afghanistan and withdrew 85% of US forces to ensure they would face no opposition from us.

Yet he still managed to make an agreement with the Taliban that guaranteed they would take over Afghanistan and withdrew 85% of US forces to ensure they would face no opposition from us.

So you disagree with leaving Afghanistan......

....or is this simply an attempt to change the subject from the abject mess your sort has made?

So you disagree with leaving Afghanistan......

....or is this simply an attempt to change the subject from the abject mess your sort has made?
Trump did the right thing by agreeing to leave Afghanistan. He did the Trump thing by taking credit for whatever went right and blaming someone else for whatever went wrong. I might have some tiny bit of respect for Trump if he owned up to his part (for which I find no fault) and didn't try to make Biden a scapegoat. Trump has blamed Bush in the past, and he was right, but he should have left it there and not try to make himself look good by making Biden look bad.

Trump did the right thing by agreeing to leave Afghanistan. He did the Trump thing by taking credit for whatever went right and blaming someone else for whatever went wrong. I might have some tiny bit of respect for Trump if he owned up to his part (for which I find no fault) and didn't try to make Biden a scapegoat. Trump has blamed Bush in the past, and he was right, but he should have left it there and not try to make himself look good by making Biden look bad.

Your sort are so ingenuous.

You find all sorts of ways to lie.

"....blaming someone else for whatever went wrong...."

Trump provided a perfect plan.....ignored by Biden and the Democrat brain trust.
Who but Biden and the Democrats is due the blame?

Copy/Paste is so much fun, isn't it? Here is my contribution...

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Platea dictumst quisque sagittis purus sit amet volutpat consequat mauris. Lobortis feugiat vivamus at augue eget arcu. Volutpat odio facilisis mauris sit amet. In aliquam sem fringilla ut. Ipsum a arcu cursus vitae congue mauris rhoncus. Ullamcorper malesuada proin libero nunc consequat interdum varius sit amet. Natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes nascetur ridiculus. Congue nisi vitae suscipit tellus mauris a. Bibendum at varius vel pharetra vel turpis. Diam donec adipiscing tristique risus nec feugiat in. Egestas congue quisque egestas diam in. Turpis egestas integer eget aliquet nibh praesent. Euismod elementum nisi quis eleifend quam adipiscing vitae. Eget sit amet tellus cras adipiscing. Consectetur adipiscing elit ut aliquam.

Risus nec feugiat in fermentum. Orci ac auctor augue mauris augue neque gravida. Pretium fusce id velit ut tortor pretium viverra suspendisse. Turpis nunc eget lorem dolor sed. Ipsum faucibus vitae aliquet nec. Sed elementum tempus egestas sed sed risus pretium. Scelerisque eu ultrices vitae auctor eu augue ut lectus arcu. Netus et malesuada fames ac turpis. Quis hendrerit dolor magna eget est lorem ipsum dolor sit. Enim ut tellus elementum sagittis. Parturient montes nascetur ridiculus mus mauris vitae ultricies. Tempus iaculis urna id volutpat lacus laoreet non curabitur gravida. Sed faucibus turpis in eu mi. Tristique senectus et netus et malesuada. Sagittis eu volutpat odio facilisis mauris sit amet massa vitae. Cras tincidunt lobortis feugiat vivamus at. Pulvinar neque laoreet suspendisse interdum consectetur libero id faucibus. Nunc faucibus a pellentesque sit amet porttitor.

Vel pharetra vel turpis nunc eget lorem dolor. Ornare arcu odio ut sem. Auctor augue mauris augue neque gravida in fermentum et sollicitudin. Ipsum dolor sit amet consectetur adipiscing elit pellentesque habitant morbi. Vitae ultricies leo integer malesuada nunc vel. Id neque aliquam vestibulum morbi blandit cursus risus. Lectus vestibulum mattis ullamcorper velit. Erat velit scelerisque in dictum non consectetur a erat. Faucibus vitae aliquet nec ullamcorper sit. Nunc pulvinar sapien et ligula ullamcorper malesuada. Facilisis gravida neque convallis a cras semper auctor neque vitae. Elementum pulvinar etiam non quam lacus suspendisse faucibus interdum.

Dis parturient montes nascetur ridiculus mus mauris vitae ultricies leo. Vulputate dignissim suspendisse in est ante in nibh mauris. Eget sit amet tellus cras adipiscing enim. Faucibus scelerisque eleifend donec pretium vulputate sapien. Nibh nisl condimentum id venenatis a. Tincidunt eget nullam non nisi est sit amet facilisis. Et netus et malesuada fames ac. Volutpat odio facilisis mauris sit amet massa vitae. Iaculis urna id volutpat lacus laoreet non curabitur gravida arcu. Consectetur adipiscing elit pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus. Consequat mauris nunc congue nisi vitae. Lorem sed risus ultricies tristique nulla aliquet enim. Dictumst quisque sagittis purus sit amet volutpat consequat. Sed faucibus turpis in eu mi bibendum neque egestas congue. Diam vel quam elementum pulvinar etiam non quam lacus suspendisse.

Nunc mattis enim ut tellus elementum sagittis vitae. Aliquam ut porttitor leo a diam sollicitudin. Quisque id diam vel quam elementum pulvinar etiam non quam. Blandit aliquam etiam erat velit scelerisque in dictum non consectetur. Turpis in eu mi bibendum neque egestas. Sagittis nisl rhoncus mattis rhoncus urna neque viverra. Neque viverra justo nec ultrices dui. Eleifend donec pretium vulputate sapien nec sagittis aliquam. Convallis a cras semper auctor neque vitae tempus quam pellentesque. Sed blandit libero volutpat sed cras ornare. Ac feugiat sed lectus vestibulum mattis ullamcorper.

Please post in English. We like having Global USMB members, but the use of other languages is too often abused in order to circumvent rules.

Trump provided a perfect plan.....ignored by Biden and the Democrat brain trust.
Unfortunately Trump's "perfect plan" seems to have been provided in July of 2021. Well after it would have been of use. It wasn't ignored, it didn't exist. Similar to Trump's Healthcare Plan we're still waiting for.

"UPDATE: Biden’s Gift to Taliban Included 110 Helicopters, 20 Light Attack Airplanes, 42,000 Light Attack Vehicles, 25,000 Grenade Launchers"​

1629920573582.png

If you believe this is due to dementia, or a mistake, .......

.....explain why Hussein Obama did the same for Iran.

New Topics

Forum List

Back