Every company says no to Parler. Parler is done :(

But companies like twitter will let terrorists use their platform...
You cant make this shit up folks.
These people threatening to kill Dems and storm the capitol armed next week are terrorists too.
How fast the philosophies change inside the tiny little minds of LefTards is bizarre....Don’t you hate when intolerants “paint with a broad brush”?
Not this week huh?
I don't know what you're talking about. When you get at least one foot on the ground, try again.

These people threatening to kill Dems and storm the capitol armed next week are terrorists too.
How fast the philosophies change inside the tiny little minds of LefTards is bizarre....Don’t you hate when intolerants “paint with a broad brush”?
Not this week huh?
I don't know what you're talking about. When you get at least one foot on the ground, try again.

Telling.

Not this week huh?

Playing stupid is never a legit refutation..try harder

Wow, it is heavy than Richard Gere and Harvey Weinstein :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

BXUDPDi.png

Parler CEO John Matze said today that his social media company has been dropped by virtually all of its business alliances after Amazon, Apple and Google ended their agreements with the social media service.

“Every vendor from text message services to email providers to our lawyers all ditched us too on the same day,” Matze said today on Fox News.

Parler CEO Says Service Dropped By “Every Vendor” And Could End His Business

After seeing some of the stuff they allowed on their platform, I can't say I'm surprised. There's free speech and then there's evil.
And I've used that descriptor maybe twice to describe people. But there are some evil fucks on that platform and the boss seems to think that's great. So of course everyone is dropping them like a fresh turd. Because that's what Parler is.

Trump is putting together a platform. Meanwhile see what Russia has to offer.

The man is poison for advertisers now.

If Trump starts his own media company the commercial breaks will be nothing but the My Pillow guy and Scott Baio trying to sell tickets to his one man show of the Vagina Monologues.
First it was Rush Limbaugh then it was Tucker Carlson. Advertisers go where the money is. They are virtue signalling now. Trump has 80 million followers on twitter alone. No advertiser will walk away from 80 million customers for long.
Trump and RW media virus is a pandemic. Find a cure and die naturally.

What happens when they come after this site?

There are still people making bald faced threats here this morning. Maybe they should.

If they didn't shut it down during 4 years of coup attempts, fake impeachments and riots, all encouraged by the loons here, it's probably safe

Spin away. When you've got something real to say, let me know.

Not this week huh?

I don't speak nonsense, sorry.

Not this week huh?

Sure that she is playing?

Wow, it is heavy than Richard Gere and Harvey Weinstein :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

BXUDPDi.png

Parler CEO John Matze said today that his social media company has been dropped by virtually all of its business alliances after Amazon, Apple and Google ended their agreements with the social media service.

“Every vendor from text message services to email providers to our lawyers all ditched us too on the same day,” Matze said today on Fox News.

After seeing some of the stuff they allowed on their platform, I can't say I'm surprised. There's free speech and then there's evil.
And I've used that descriptor maybe twice to describe people. But there are some evil fucks on that platform and the boss seems to think that's great. So of course everyone is dropping them like a fresh turd. Because that's what Parler is.

If Trump starts his own media company the commercial breaks will be nothing but the My Pillow guy and Scott Baio trying to sell tickets to his one man show of the Vagina Monologues.
First it was Rush Limbaugh then it was Tucker Carlson. Advertisers go where the money is. They are virtue signalling now. Trump has 80 million followers on twitter alone. No advertiser will walk away from 80 million customers for long.

There are still people making bald faced threats here this morning. Maybe they should.

If they didn't shut it down during 4 years of coup attempts, fake impeachments and riots, all encouraged by the loons here, it's probably safe

TBH-
Not sure that I can get down to your level.

No, they're Revolutionaries.
The real revolution had a goal of letting all voices be heard in a fair manner, and a system for bringing that about without violence. It condemned tyrany and authoritarian monarchy.

What I am hearing here from you folks is nothing but a wish to destroy the left, kill the left--in other words, wrest all the power to yourselves. There is so much silly nonsense being spewed right now that I can't even follow it. It's gibberish propaganda fed to you by people who would like nothing more than to take away all the opposition.

I think you should have a long think about all this.

BXUDPDi.png

TBH-
Not sure that I can get down to your level.

Fine by me.

BXUDPDi.png

You used to be a good poster with a somewhat open mind. Wow. Very disappointed.

You fuckers jumped the shark...last Wed.

They didn't jump a shark, they jumped a whale.

BXUDPDi.png

Oh please like only 80 people post here , this is almost the toilet bowl of the internet,

The real revolution had a goal of letting all voices be heard in a fair manner, and a system for bringing that about without violence. It condemned tyrany and authoritarian monarchy.

What I am hearing here from you folks is nothing but a wish to destroy the left, kill the left--in other words, wrest all the power to yourselves. There is so much silly nonsense being spewed right now that I can't even follow it. It's gibberish propaganda fed to you by people who would like nothing more than to take away all the opposition.

I think you should have a long think about all this.

I don't think all voices have been heard in a few decades, working class has not been heard, blacks have not been heard, legal immigrants have not been heard, the poor have not been heard, in fact the only ones that are being heard are the rich and the politicians and they are good at telling us what we want to hear but then have consistently ignored us. They have also used government handouts to keep the masses at bay while they do the bidding of corporate America. The two parties want power and that is all they seek, they do not seek what is best for America, otherwise they would try the divide and conquer tactics that have worked so well and back fired on them.

For all we bitch about Trump, Trump pretended to listen and care for the American people, Clinton was the tired old same ole same ole that produced Clinton, Bush and Obama. Those three just placated the working class and did the bidding for the lobbyists, the rich and corporate America and Americans saw through this, Biden is back to the same.

We need change, we need politicians to make tough stands and tough decisions, handing out and spending more money is not a tough decision, taxing the other guy is not a tough decision, those are easy answers that has disenfranchised many that have worked and sought the American dream. The dream is gone, the more government gives, the less power the people have. Most have given up the dream and decided government knows best. I am not that way, I still see my dreams but I am a minority.

So silencing opposing viewpoints is the response? What about the first Amendment is that scrapped as well?
The taste of freedom can not be extinguished by corporate America. I fear for the repercussions, furthermore understand the veiled attempt to subvert the constitution for the sake of power and cronyism, it’s what the Dim’s and corporate techies craved for.

Parler appears to be back. Well, sort of…

1610952047940.png

At least it's got hosting. I gather some rewriting will be needed to bring it fully up on the new host.

That was something that struck me odd when reading the text of the lawsuit against Amazon. One of the stated claims was that Parley was written in a way that was very specific to Amazon's hosting service, and would need to be rewritten for a different host. I would have thought that all that would be standardized by now, so that a web site running on one host could simply be transferred to a different host, and run pretty much the same.

It's definitely back. New host. A bit slow but worth the wait. No change in how to access. Old accounts, etc. were maintained.
I have a problem with GAB. They seem to be purposely alienating non-christians and the homo crowd. There are perfectly good aetheist and homo conservatives you shouldn't be alienating. Or are they the Christian channel and I should go looking elsewhere for my home forum?

It's definitely back. New host. A bit slow but worth the wait. No change in how to access. Old accounts, etc. were maintained.
I have a problem with GAB. They seem to be purposely alienating non-christians and the homo crowd. There are perfectly good aetheist and homo conservatives you shouldn't be alienating. Or are they the Christian channel and I should go looking elsewhere for my home forum?
Have you tried Grindr?

Forum List

Back