If it involves sodomites and butt bandits and turning kids over the be molested, i'm sure the left and the "progressives" are all for it.
I see that it didn't take long for the homophobes, bigots and ignoramuses to jump on this one.
What does that "not discriminating against relatives" mean? I did CPS too. Placement with relatives who may not protect is a difficult call. What does "not discriminating against relatives" mean?
I think that it means when considering relatives as a resource, they may not be discriminated against for any of those same reasons that prohibits discrimination against others

If it involves sodomites and butt bandits and turning kids over the be molested, i'm sure the left and the "progressives" are all for it.
I see that it didn't take long for the homophobes, bigots and ignoramuses to jump on this one.
What does that "not discriminating against relatives" mean? I did CPS too. Placement with relatives who may not protect is a difficult call. What does "not discriminating against relatives" mean?
I think that it means when considering relatives as a resource, they may not be discriminated against for any of those same reasons that prohibits discrimination against others
Gay double babble.

Yes, another important measure introduced in the Democratic controlled House of Representatives, and most likely-after passage by the house-will go to die in Mitch McConnell 's graveyard known as the Senet . This one is of vital importance to children who do not have a permanent home. I know how important this is because I worked in a CPS, Foster Care and Adoption agency for many years . Yes there must be high standards for those willing and able to provide foster care or to adopt children, but there are not nearly enough such people and we cant afford to arbitrarily eliminate people based on irrational fear, prejudices, or religious beliefs.

Every Child Deserves a Family Act Introduced in Congress

Eliminating discrimination against relatives and those seeking to foster and adopt will allow more children to have loving homes while in foster care.

Today, the Every Child Deserves a Family (ECDF) Act of 2019 was introduced in the U.S. House of Representatives by Congressman John Lewis (D-GA). The companion Senate bill, led by Senator Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY) will follow soon. The ECDF Act promotes the best interests of children by prohibiting discrimination by federally-funded child welfare agencies against children, families, and individuals on the basis of religion, sex (including sexual orientation and gender identity), and marital status. Eliminating discrimination against relatives and those seeking to foster and adopt will allow more children to have loving homes while in foster care.

Our nation is currently experiencing a shortage of homes available for young people who need them. There are more than 440,000 children in foster care across the country, and each year 20,000 children age out of the system without a permanent family. This crisis is exacerbated by laws or policies in eight states which allow taxpayer-funded, state-contracted foster and adoption agencies to turn away qualified families who do not meet the agency’s religious litmus test, denying foster children the loving homes they desperately need.

In related news:

Same-Sex Couple Blocked from Serving as Foster Parents to Get Their Day in Court

Late yesterday, a federal district court denied motions by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) to dismiss Lambda Legal’s lawsuit challenging discrimination in a federal foster care program. Lambda Legal filed the lawsuit on behalf of a married same-sex Texas couple, Fatma Marouf and Bryn Esplin, who were denied the opportunity even to apply to serve as foster parents for refugee children by a USCCB affiliate because the couple did not “mirror the Holy Family.”
Yea let’s turn America in to Ethiopia lol kids running around every where,, ....d

The fertility rate in Ethiopia has fallen every year for over a decade. "Kids running around everywhere" is something we will soon need more of.

Yes, another important measure introduced in the Democratic controlled House of Representatives, and most likely-after passage by the house-will go to die in Mitch McConnell 's graveyard known as the Senet . This one is of vital importance to children who do not have a permanent home. I know how important this is because I worked in a CPS, Foster Care and Adoption agency for many years . Yes there must be high standards for those willing and able to provide foster care or to adopt children, but there are not nearly enough such people and we cant afford to arbitrarily eliminate people based on irrational fear, prejudices, or religious beliefs.

Every Child Deserves a Family Act Introduced in Congress

Eliminating discrimination against relatives and those seeking to foster and adopt will allow more children to have loving homes while in foster care.

Today, the Every Child Deserves a Family (ECDF) Act of 2019 was introduced in the U.S. House of Representatives by Congressman John Lewis (D-GA). The companion Senate bill, led by Senator Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY) will follow soon. The ECDF Act promotes the best interests of children by prohibiting discrimination by federally-funded child welfare agencies against children, families, and individuals on the basis of religion, sex (including sexual orientation and gender identity), and marital status. Eliminating discrimination against relatives and those seeking to foster and adopt will allow more children to have loving homes while in foster care.

Our nation is currently experiencing a shortage of homes available for young people who need them. There are more than 440,000 children in foster care across the country, and each year 20,000 children age out of the system without a permanent family. This crisis is exacerbated by laws or policies in eight states which allow taxpayer-funded, state-contracted foster and adoption agencies to turn away qualified families who do not meet the agency’s religious litmus test, denying foster children the loving homes they desperately need.

In related news:

Same-Sex Couple Blocked from Serving as Foster Parents to Get Their Day in Court

Late yesterday, a federal district court denied motions by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) to dismiss Lambda Legal’s lawsuit challenging discrimination in a federal foster care program. Lambda Legal filed the lawsuit on behalf of a married same-sex Texas couple, Fatma Marouf and Bryn Esplin, who were denied the opportunity even to apply to serve as foster parents for refugee children by a USCCB affiliate because the couple did not “mirror the Holy Family.”
Yea let’s turn America in to Ethiopia lol kids running around every where,, ....d

The fertility rate in Ethiopia has fallen every year for over a decade. "Kids running around everywhere" is something we will soon need more of.
Peter hegseth and tucker Carlson have like 20 kids combined lol we will be ok

Just another sick attempt by Libturds to indoctrinate children into their twisted world of Pansys.
How is it that all that you can focus on is the LGBT aspect of this issue when there is so much more to it. ?Do you think about anything else?
Keeping kids away from pedos is a never-ending battle.
I'm more concerned about keeping kids away from mindless morons who would teach them that gay is synonymous with being a pedo

Last edited:
Just another sick attempt by Libturds to indoctrinate children into their twisted world of Pansys.
How is it that all that you can focus on is the LGBT aspect of this issue when there is so much more to it. ?Do you think about anything else?
I'm more concerned about keeping kids away from mindless morons who would teach them that gay is synonymous with being a pedo
I see you want kids to learn about faggotry.

I see that you want kids to learn fear, bigotry and to be as stupid as you are.

I see that you want kids to learn fear, bigotry and to be as stupid as you are.
No, I want kids to be kept away from faggots like you.

this guy is looking to go into the baby sitting business .
Hes very progressive

D9N0BvzVAAA8gAN (1).jpg

Drop your kids off and dont worry about it

Forum List

Back