Ever Wonder Why the Plight of Blacks and Homeless in Dem Cities Never Improves?

Wisdom of the ages.

Ever Wonder Why the Plight of Blacks and Homeless in Dem Cities Never Improves?

NO.

There is a two tier system with blacks, those that moved away from the liberal plantation and have become quite successful. Then there are those who believe what their liberal masters tell them, that it is all "whities" fault for their misery and poverty. Of course many of those masters are white, but because they sound like they are for the cause, the very low educated blacks, dont see their masters as the enemy. The most telling video out there is this one. She, Mika is a master over many uneducated blacks.

Wisdom of the ages.

Thats got to be the most retarded ignorant piece of advice I have ever heard. Your leaders primary job is to solve your problems. Once those are solved more will come that need to be solved. If he cant solve those new problems you start looking for someone trustworthy that can solve the new ones.

For example. Leader A gets you to the top of the mountain. Well its fucking freezing at the top of the mountain. Now leader A has to figure out a way to keep people warm. If leader A cant keep people warm then you start looking for someone you trust that can. What you dont do is follow the sad sack of shit thats trying to be the new leader that was holding you back when you were trying to reach the top of the mountain.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
For example. Leader A gets you to the top of the mountain. Well its fucking freezing at the top of the mountain. Now leader A has to figure out a way to keep people warm. If leader A cant keep people warm then you start looking for someone you trust that can. What you dont do is follow the sad sack of shit thats trying to be the new leader that was holding you back when you were trying to reach the top of the mountain.
Do you understand what you just wrote? Even allowing affirmative action points to compensate for low IQ, that is still patently stupid.

Wisdom of the ages.

Thats got to be the most retarded ignorant piece of advice I have ever heard. Your leaders primary job is to solve your problems. Once those are solved more will come that need to be solved. If he cant solve those new problems you start looking for someone trustworthy that can solve the new ones.

Talk about a lazy fuck who does nothing. I solve my own problems, and i dont rely on some political hack, who just wants to make his pockets full of my tax dollars. Idiots like you think that because they steal from US hard working people, you will get more, which it isnt, but some pittance of free stuff to keep you in the corral.

So why don't blacks vote for Trump and prosperity? November 2020 is a golden opportunity for blacks.

Wisdom of the ages.

Talk about a lazy fuck who does nothing. I solve my own problems, and i dont rely on some political hack, who just wants to make his pockets full of my tax dollars. Idiots like you think that because they steal from US hard working people, you will get more, which it isnt, but some pittance of free stuff to keep you in the corral.

Shut your ignorant ass up. You wouldnt even be typing on this webpage if you didnt depend on some politician. Your hill billy ass would be busy chopping fire wood so you could see at night.

Wisdom of the ages.

What a shock, if you fricken loons ever figured out how to think on your own you could figure out how to stay warm on that mountain.

Wisdom of the ages.

You mean you’re too damn stupid to know that if your leader is going to take you to the top of a mountain you’ll need to bring a coat?

Why don’t you give us some examples of gop utopias that are so much better ?

oh . I bet you won’t!!!

oh . I bet you won’t!!!

San Diego, Jacksonville, Fort Worth, OK City, Tulsa, Miami, Virginia Beach, Arlington.....

Have a nice day!
OKC, evidently you have no idea what Okies can't do. Shawnee, OK, run by Repubs has a 124% higher crime rate than the rest of the US average. Now answer me why this is occurring since you know all the answers.

oh . I bet you won’t!!!

San Diego, Jacksonville, Fort Worth, OK City, Tulsa, Miami, Virginia Beach, Arlington.....

Have a nice day!
OKC, evidently you have no idea what Okies can't do. Shawnee, OK, run by Repubs has a 124% higher crime rate than the rest of the US average. Now answer me why this is occurring since you know all the answers.
Wow, an obscure small town nobody’s heard of. Want to talk about how many of those crimes are committed by Indians?

Wisdom of the ages.

Shut your ignorant ass up. You wouldnt even be typing on this webpage if you didnt depend on some politician. Your hill billy ass would be busy chopping fire wood so you could see at night.

Hillbilly is one word....smh

Forum List

Back