Ever notice?

The recent shooting in Boulder Colorado is forgotten. Um the shooter was a child immigrant of Syrians, Muslim and an anti Trumper. The guy purposely targeted whites and then, it gets forgotten. Parallel that with this obsessive media coverage and amplification of George Floyd and that's all the media talks about...excuse me, why?
Divide & Conquer = Power & Control. The ghetto blacks are considered 'soft targets' for the Divide & Conquer crowd(statist left). The more the Caucasians are vilified in the news the more the dumbed down ghetto blacks go on the rampage. Elementary my dear Watson, simply elementary!

The recent shooting in Boulder Colorado is forgotten. Um the shooter was a child immigrant of Syrians, Muslim and an anti Trumper. The guy purposely targeted whites and then, it gets forgotten. Parallel that with this obsessive media coverage and amplification of George Floyd and that's all the media talks about...excuse me, why?

Because there's a court case on about Floyd.....
Much if not most of the MSM is controlled by the CIA and the oligarchs. This is why most Americans have no idea what’s really going on. The Church Committee exposed this in the 1970s. Check out Operation Mockingbird too.

Bill Casey famously said it in the 80s.
pl2zczqq7r7y.jpg

The USSR had Tass and Pravda. We have the MSM.

Much if not most of the MSM is controlled by the CIA and the oligarchs. This is why most Americans have no idea what’s really going on. The Church Committee exposed this in the 1970s. Check out Operation Mockingbird too.

pl2zczqq7r7y.jpg

Well, the CIA is part of the US government which is controlled by the rich.

If you want to change that, you need to change the way people vote, so the people have more power. i.e. Proportional Representation.

James Hodgkinson doesn't even go down in the books as a mass shooter even though he opened fire on a republican baseball team and "only" wounded one person before being shot to death by Police Officers. He had a list of every conservative congressperson on his body. With all it's incredible resources, the FBI still can't deal with the likelyhood that Stephen Paddock opened fire on a Trump rally and killed 58 people in Vegas on 2017. The fact is that the left is desperately looking for a NRA member among mass shooters but all they can come up with is psychopaths and lefties and lefty psychotics.

pl2zczqq7r7y.jpg

If you want to change that, you need to change the way people vote, so the people have more power. i.e. Proportional Representation.
Proportional Representation will help, but won’t significantly change anything. The ultra rich and shadow government will continue to run things. I suspect a massive overhaul of our entire government and political system is necessary to really do the job right.

pl2zczqq7r7y.jpg

Proportional Representation will help, but won’t significantly change anything. The ultra rich and shadow government will continue to run things. I suspect a massive overhaul of our entire government and political system is necessary to really do the job right.

PR is that massive overhaul.

PR will change the number of political parties. It'll also make it much quicker for people to have their say.

Let's try this.

In the UK UKIP, founded in the 1990s, managed to get 12.6% of the vote in the 2015 UK General Election. They got one seat with First Past The Post.

In Germany the AfD, founded in 2013, managed to get 12.6% of the vote in the 2017 German federal election. They got 91 seats with Proportional Representation and three with FPTP for 94 seats.

They became the third largest party, while UKIP basically died after that.

PR makes politicians accountable NOW. FPTP doesn't so much because the larger parties know they can get away with this.

Hi Mary Mary quite contrary. Wonder if you could help. Since I've been here, I have maybe 2 threads that ever stayed where they were intended to. Some I see because I did not read every rule which would be twice the bible to accompolish.

A lot, I see unfairly axed by a Mods of different persuasion. Why is that?? I now consider it an honor to be rudely removed for no damned good reason. All should too. I wear it proudly now

Forum List

Back