Ever notice how when you wear a mask your glasses fog up?

Yeah.....that's you spreading or contracting covid.
Because masks don't work at stopping particles that small.

Pull your mask up you nose more or move your glasses down a little. They won't fog.

Plus, that moist air that is fogging your glasses is going up your face, as opposed to straight out towards other people.

Is it perfect? No. Is it better than no mask? Yep.

• Banned
Pull your mask up you nose more or move your glasses down a little. They won't fog.

Plus, that moist air that is fogging your glasses is going up your face, as opposed to straight out towards other people.

Is it perfect? No. Is it better than no mask? Yep.
I think you missed the point.

The VAST MAJORITY of the population are wearing cloth fashion masks. Those masks provide no protection from anything. They are completely pointless for anything medically.
And the other masks that are commonly sold are labeled on the box as providing no protection from viruses.

The VAST MAJORITY of the population are wearing cloth fashion masks. Those masks provide no protection from anything. They are completely pointless for anything medically.
And the other masks that are commonly sold are labeled on the box as providing no protection from viruses.

Have you worn a mask for 20 or 30 minutes? Remember how moist the mask was?

They hide my mouth so people can't see it with my insults and I project in a funny voice.

CovidNazis.jpg

Masks are TOO HARD!!!!!!!!
1627652569440.png

There are no studies proving anything except those masks are not woven tightly enough to stop the virus.
Wrong again.

"When considering the relevance of these studies of ingress, it’s important to note that they are likely to substantially underestimate effectiveness of masks for source control. When someone is breathing, speaking, or coughing, only a tiny amount of what is coming out of their mouths is already in aerosol form. Nearly all of what is being emitted is droplets. Many of these droplets will then evaporate and turn into aerosolized particles that are 3 to 5-fold smaller. The point of wearing a mask as source control is largely to stop this process from occurring, since big droplets dehydrate to smaller aerosol particles that can float for longer in air"

New Topics

Forum List

Back