Ever notice how when you wear a mask your glasses fog up?

OneReasonMask.jpg

Wrong again.

"When considering the relevance of these studies of ingress, it’s important to note that they are likely to substantially underestimate effectiveness of masks for source control. When someone is breathing, speaking, or coughing, only a tiny amount of what is coming out of their mouths is already in aerosol form. Nearly all of what is being emitted is droplets. Many of these droplets will then evaporate and turn into aerosolized particles that are 3 to 5-fold smaller. The point of wearing a mask as source control is largely to stop this process from occurring, since big droplets dehydrate to smaller aerosol particles that can float for longer in air"
The COVID-19 virus is 0.125 microns and N95 masks only filter down to 0.3 microns
Wrong again.

"When considering the relevance of these studies of ingress, it’s important to note that they are likely to substantially underestimate effectiveness of masks for source control. When someone is breathing, speaking, or coughing, only a tiny amount of what is coming out of their mouths is already in aerosol form. Nearly all of what is being emitted is droplets. Many of these droplets will then evaporate and turn into aerosolized particles that are 3 to 5-fold smaller. The point of wearing a mask as source control is largely to stop this process from occurring, since big droplets dehydrate to smaller aerosol particles that can float for longer in air"
Jesus christ, it's almost like you didn't read the TITLE.
There is no filter when you breathe in and out the edges of the mask.

Famous last words right before you get fired or kicked out of the store you were trying to buy something in.
Only got asked to leave one store in the last year and a half without a face diaper....And that was a local store with the biggest asshole in town who runs it.

Otherwise, I've been in numerous states and flat out refused to wear the face diaper....Haven't been kicked out of anywhere....SUCKERRRR!

Was this an attempt at a serious response?

Air moves bro. It's not static. And covid particles can remain in the air for up to an hour.
No shit air moves. My point is that if you wear your mask correctly you wont have to worry about it. Youre the one that started the thread whining. I'm just trying to help you.

This is the correct way to wear your mask.

ur,flat_mask_three_quarter,tall_portrait,750x1000.jpg

Last edited:
I wear glasses and a neck gaiter to just be able to get in and out without a hassle. I don't give a shit if it works or not, it's not a big deal. It does however, suck when I wear glasses sometimes because everything get's foggy and you have to take shallower breaths. But other than that, it's nothing to bitch about.

Yeah.....that's you spreading or contracting covid.
Because masks don't work at stopping particles that small.
Masks don't work, they are just there for compliance. I wear mesh masks with huge holes so my glasses don't fog up.

Only got asked to leave one store in the last year and a half without a face diaper....And that was a local store with the biggest asshole in town who runs it.

Otherwise, I've been in numerous states and flat out refused to wear the face diaper....Haven't been kicked out of anywhere....SUCKERRRR!
Resized_1590374730563862689948421932540_68196229314296001.jpeg

Forum List

Back