Events Are Turning Out Exactly The Way I Warned My H.S. Classmate Last Year....He Didn't Believe Me

View attachment 481699

I had a long discussion with a H.S. classmate last year before the election. I made several predictions that have since turned out to be absolutely true. Unfortunately...after that discussion...he unfriended me. (I guess he couldn't face the truth) Now I wonder if he's even willing to admit that I was right. Like most liberals....they tend to ignore anything that doesn't fit into their ideology or their comfort zone.

He called Biden 'A Golden Candidate'.
He said that Biden was a very nice guy who cares about everyone....much more than Trump.
We didn't really discuss Trump much....because I didn't want to get into a pissing-contest with my childhood friend over the series of false media reports on Trump.(Many of which have been exposed to be false narratives by CNN)

Mostly what we discussed was Biden's suitability as POTUS and about the riots that took place last year.

He told me that the riots were a 'One-off'. He said that once Biden was in office the riots would end and never repeat. I told him that not only would they repeat...but would become more and more violent and that the rioters would use any event as an excuse to riot. The purpose of the riots aren't to cause change....but to steal and cause destruction, nothing more. Once these hoodrats got the idea that they could steal whatever the Hell they wanted, when they wanted...riots would become an everyday occurrence. He told me I was crazy. He said the riots were a result of George Floyd....nothing more. I told him the riots were an attempt by Democrats to pull back their base.

I asked him why is it okay to peacefully protest...but not to gather in a church...or even gather in the parking-lot of a church. He had no answer.

We also discussed Biden's suitability as president. He claimed that Biden was in perfect health and there was nothing wrong with him. I told him that the reason he's in hiding is because he was proving to be a nasty human-being and a horrible campaigner. They pulled the plug on him and got him under wraps right when the COVID pandemic miraculously became a big thing in the media. This gave them an excuse not to hold large events, because his lack of popularity would be exposed. His largest events only had maybe a few hundred people show up. I said that this move was intended to cover up his weaknesses and cover up his real personality. And they also wanted to make mail-in ballots a primary means to steal the election. All of this has arguably come to fruition.

Finally....I told him that masks and COVID restrictions were being used to control us....not keep us safe. He said that by February 2021, or soon after, we would be moving out of these restrictions. I said that yes we would be moving out of them but only in Red States. Democrats were going to try to make them permanent....a fact that has become a reality in states like Virginia and Oregon. Michigan is leaning toward it. I expect New York to attempt the same. This issue is still developing and I expect several Blue States to try to move toward it. Washington, California, New Jersey, Minnesota, essentially turning Democrat controlled states into East Germany. Police states in effect.

So, was I right?

My former friend said that he had other things to do and signed off.....and a week later I discovered he had unfriended me on Facebook.

Libs are so touchy.
If someone I considered to be a friend told me that "Covid restrictions were being used to control us....not keep us safe..." I would have to conclude that person wasn't really a friend at all because a true friend would be considerably more concerned about the safety of me and my family, including my relatives who might just be at high risk of hospitalization and death if infected, instead of feeling that his priority should be supporting some kind of dubious political agenda that has nothing to do with public health and safety consideration.

Last edited:
View attachment 481699

I had a long discussion with a H.S. classmate last year before the election. I made several predictions that have since turned out to be absolutely true. Unfortunately...after that discussion...he unfriended me. (I guess he couldn't face the truth) Now I wonder if he's even willing to admit that I was right. Like most liberals....they tend to ignore anything that doesn't fit into their ideology or their comfort zone.

He said that Biden was a very nice guy who cares about everyone....much more than Trump.
We didn't really discuss Trump much....because I didn't want to get into a pissing-contest with my childhood friend over the series of false media reports on Trump.(Many of which have been exposed to be false narratives by CNN)

Mostly what we discussed was Biden's suitability as POTUS and about the riots that took place last year.

He told me that the riots were a 'One-off'. He said that once Biden was in office the riots would end and never repeat. I told him that not only would they repeat...but would become more and more violent and that the rioters would use any event as an excuse to riot. The purpose of the riots aren't to cause change....but to steal and cause destruction, nothing more. Once these hoodrats got the idea that they could steal whatever the Hell they wanted, when they wanted...riots would become an everyday occurrence. He told me I was crazy. He said the riots were a result of George Floyd....nothing more. I told him the riots were an attempt by Democrats to pull back their base.

I asked him why is it okay to peacefully protest...but not to gather in a church...or even gather in the parking-lot of a church. He had no answer.

We also discussed Biden's suitability as president. He claimed that Biden was in perfect health and there was nothing wrong with him. I told him that the reason he's in hiding is because he was proving to be a nasty human-being and a horrible campaigner. They pulled the plug on him and got him under wraps right when the COVID pandemic miraculously became a big thing in the media. This gave them an excuse not to hold large events, because his lack of popularity would be exposed. His largest events only had maybe a few hundred people show up. I said that this move was intended to cover up his weaknesses and cover up his real personality. And they also wanted to make mail-in ballots a primary means to steal the election. All of this has arguably come to fruition.

Finally....I told him that masks and COVID restrictions were being used to control us....not keep us safe. He said that by February 2021, or soon after, we would be moving out of these restrictions. I said that yes we would be moving out of them but only in Red States. Democrats were going to try to make them permanent....a fact that has become a reality in states like Virginia and Oregon. Michigan is leaning toward it. I expect New York to attempt the same. This issue is still developing and I expect several Blue States to try to move toward it. Washington, California, New Jersey, Minnesota, essentially turning Democrat controlled states into East Germany. Police states in effect.

So, was I right?

My former friend said that he had other things to do and signed off.....and a week later I discovered he had unfriended me on Facebook.

Libs are so touchy.
You are far from alone.

View attachment 481699

So, was I right?

Libs are so touchy.
If someone I considered to be a friend told me that "Covid restrictions were "being used to control us....not keep us safe..." I would have to conclude that person wasn't really a friend at all because a true friend would be considerably more concerned about the safety of me and my family, including my relatives who might just be at high risk of hospitalization and death if infected, instead of feeling that his priority should be supporting some kind of dubious political agenda that has nothing to do with public health and safety consideration.
Course I said because of many of the events that led up to the current situation have made me a skeptic.
He instead chooses to believe the minutia pumped out of the MSM because he trusts the source....not because it makes any sense.

Like most liberals....they tend to ignore anything that doesn't fit into their ideology or their comfort zone.
It has been my experience that everyone does that. It is very difficult to maintain production when ideological principles are not shared.
So, was I right?
Prove that you are not lying.

Libs are so touchy.
If you explore this forum you will probably notice that I have a different ideology - are you going to be able to handle it? Are you going to friend me and help me in my endeavor to make this a better world, or are you going to classify me as a whacko, and not worthy of your expertise??
I don't understand your post....because it seems to be meandering all over the place.
Current events have proved that I wasn't lying.
How are we supposed to know that you had this conversation with a classmate???
He's not a liar like you leftists are.
This woman is not sane.

View attachment 481719

View attachment 481718

Thank you for proving my point in spades. Bet you get excluded from a lot of family events lately too.

View attachment 481699

So, was I right?

Libs are so touchy.
If someone I considered to be a friend told me that "Covid restrictions were "being used to control us....not keep us safe..." I would have to conclude that person wasn't really a friend at all because a true friend would be considerably more concerned about the safety of me and my family, including my relatives who might just be at high risk of hospitalization and death if infected, instead of feeling that his priority should be supporting some kind of dubious political agenda that has nothing to do with public health and safety consideration.
Course I said because of many of the events that led up to the current situation have made me a skeptic.
He instead chooses to believe the minutia pumped out of the MSM because he trusts the source....not because it makes any sense.

It's that why you believe FOX News????

Like most liberals....they tend to ignore anything that doesn't fit into their ideology or their comfort zone.
It has been my experience that everyone does that. It is very difficult to maintain production when ideological principles are not shared.
So, was I right?
Prove that you are not lying.

Libs are so touchy.
If you explore this forum you will probably notice that I have a different ideology - are you going to be able to handle it? Are you going to friend me and help me in my endeavor to make this a better world, or are you going to classify me as a whacko, and not worthy of your expertise??
I don't understand your post....because it seems to be meandering all over the place.
Current events have proved that I wasn't lying.
How are we supposed to know that you had this conversation with a classmate???
He's not a liar like you leftists are.
This woman is not sane.

View attachment 481719

View attachment 481718

Thank you for proving my point in spades. Bet you get excluded from a lot of family events lately too.
Who wants to hang out with ProgPsychos?

View attachment 481699

So, was I right?

Libs are so touchy.

So you believe Dark criminals are all innocent.

View attachment 481699

So, was I right?

Libs are so touchy.

I don't think your friend "unfriended" you because he was a lib. I think he did it because he saw that you had an agenda that had absolutely nothing to do with the safety of both him and his family members. I can't say as I blame him.

View attachment 481699

So, was I right?

Libs are so touchy.

I don't think your friend "unfriended" you because he was a lib. I think he did it because he saw that you had an agenda that had absolutely nothing to do with the safety of both him and his family members. I can't say as I blame him.
His friend is a psycho.

View attachment 481699

So, was I right?

Libs are so touchy.

His friend is a psycho.
No.....he's an example of how easy it is to brainwash perfectly rational people.
He lives in a city where the only information they get comes from the corporate media.

View attachment 481699

So, was I right?

Libs are so touchy.

No....he unfriended me probably because he knew he couldn't change my mind with lib talking-points. Not to mention he thinks he's smarter than me....which is the bane of just about every Democrat voter. He's one of those guys that supported abortion from day-one. I've never been a supporter....but I don't believe what you do to your body is any of my business.

I've got two friends that just don't have the skill set to sift through the bullshit, lies, smoke screens, and other garbage the world and society throws at them, in order to figure out what's really going on and what's going to happen in the close future.

They end up asking me tons of questions.

I give them my analysis (which has never been wrong, and has always come to pass), and they never believe me.
Even after all these years of me being 100% correct. They still doubt me.

I still can't decide if I should have hurt feelings or be pissed off at them.

Classic babble.

Leftist rules of engagement

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

3a. Play dumb to keep others wasting their time trying to enlighten you.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/ Alex Jones/ Brietbart/ Infowars/ Stormfront/ Gateway/ Hannity/ Rush

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump!

20. Science denier! But men can menstruate and have babies.

21. Go back and re-read what I said…. lol

Sorry....but this was one guy. Almost everyone else doesn't have a problem with it.
Matter of fact.....most of them agree with me.
I did have to cut one of them off tho.....she kept screaming at me about politics......she admitted that her husband is a communist. Communists are good people she said.

This is someone I went to grade school and high school with.

It got to the point that I had to remove her from my friends list because he was constantly cussing me out when I share a post she didn't agree with. People like that are like a Pitbull...once they latch onto you they won't let go. They won't accept anything you do or say. I just want to get along with everyone....but she's not one of them.

I really don't like discussing politics on Facebook.
What I do there is just share what others post.
That's about it.
This case was an exception.

High school, huh?

Classic babble.

Leftist rules of engagement

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

3a. Play dumb to keep others wasting their time trying to enlighten you.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/ Alex Jones/ Brietbart/ Infowars/ Stormfront/ Gateway/ Hannity/ Rush

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump!

20. Science denier! But men can menstruate and have babies.

21. Go back and re-read what I said…. lol

Well you obviously can't answer the question, so you resort to this bullshit.

Why do you believe anything coming out of FOX New?

Forum List

Back