Even world of warcraft is on board with the force feeding of pronouns.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021
I guess even world of warcraft has to get in on the whole pronoun game by saying one of the characters is a trans.

I don't care if someone is trans, there are 7.5 billion people in the world and I don't care have the time, energy, or inclination to actually care enough to dice them all up into groups. But I play video games to escape reality, not be force fed more of it. I get sick and tired of trends, agendas and etc being shoved down my throat constantly in real life. And here is a video game shoe horning in reality into a fantasy world devoid of reality.

I guess blizzard is now joining my growing list of movie companies, game developers, and book publishers that I only buy their products used on eBay so I don't actually have to give them any of my money. Just make me fun video games and leave reality where it is, we all get way too much of it as it is now.

I guess even world of warcraft has to get in on the whole pronoun game by saying one of the characters is a trans.

I don't care if someone is trans, there are 7.5 billion people in the world and I don't care have the time, energy, or inclination to actually care enough to dice them all up into groups. But I play video games to escape reality, not be force fed more of it. I get sick and tired of trends, agendas and etc being shoved down my throat constantly in real life. And here is a video game shoe horning in reality into a fantasy world devoid of reality.

I guess blizzard is now joining my growing list of movie companies, game developers, and book publishers that I only buy their products used on eBay so I don't actually have to give them any of my money. Just make me fun video games and leave reality where it is, we all get way too much of it as it is now.

Most trannies are very mentally ill and suicidal. We need to give them more help in assisting them of ridding us of their carbon waste.

wow. . . that's kind of dumb for a company that depends on player engagement to court controversy like that.

Ballsy move.

I guess that they are counting on more players being trans and SJW, than they are having players that are conservative.

The MMO I play? If the devs pay attention to the map chat, they would be aware that making such a move would be tantamount to bankrupting the company. IMO. I just think that stuff should be taken to a different. . . er. . . forum. And I happen to have a forum I could suggest.

:heehee:

I mean, folks have no problem with the all trans, all women, all ethnic, LGBTQ+ guilds, . . . but to push the identity politics on the whole community?

meh.

risky move. IMHO

I mean, folks have no problem with the all trans, all women, all ethnic, LGBTQ+ guilds, . . . but to push the identity politics on the whole community?
Yeah, you have no problem with them, as long as they stay out of sight and don't try to do things like, "be a visible part of the commmunity"

I guess that they are counting on more players being trans and SJW, than they are having players that are conservative
Is it a video game or are they dealing drugs or selling sex for money of the WoW site?

If it's just a video game -- a decent video game -- it should be irrelevant and impossible to discover what gender the players are ..

I guess that they are counting on more players being trans and SJW, than they are having players that are conservative.
No, they just don't give a shit if those particular "conservatives" fuck right off immediately (as if there is anything "conservative" about being a terrified little sissy bigot).

Most trannies are very mentally ill and suicidal. We need to give them more help in assisting them of ridding us of their carbon waste
Do you need your penis surgically removed from someone's ass?
Before Obama put a man in a womans can my attitude was live and let live.

After all of this, I care less if they or any libturd becomes carbon nuetral.

I'm straight you fucking moron. Putting a dick in another hairy mans ass hole. Mentally ill fucks.

I'm straight you fucking moron. Putting a dick in another hairy mans ass hole. Mentally ill fucks
You're not even close to straight you stupid faggot. Get out of my face.
LOLOL. Not only straight, but with attractive women. I guess you're a woman or fag I don't know

But I know libturds are usually morbidly ugly and have to settle for something to fuck. Hence why a lot of libturd men like the taste of man ass on da side

LOLOL. Not only straight, but with attractive women. I guess you're a woman or fag I don't know

But I know libturds are usually morbidly ugly and have to settle for something to fuck. Hence why a lot of libturd men like the taste of man ass on da side
So it's an online dating site.
I've noticed you have humor, and my compliments.

Yeah, you have no problem with them, as long as they stay out of sight and don't try to do things like, "be a visible part of the commmunity"
You have never played an MMO, have you?

:heehee:

I guess that they are counting on more players being trans and SJW, than they are having players that are conservative
Is it a video game or are they dealing drugs or selling sex for money of the WoW site?

If it's just a video game -- a decent video game -- it should be irrelevant and impossible to discover what gender the players are ..
Did you read that OP?

No, they just don't give a shit if those particular "conservatives" fuck right off immediately (as if there is anything "conservative" about being a terrified little sissy bigot).
Are you even familiar with Gamer Gate? :dunno:

It's like. . . you are getting all political on these gaming issues, and you don't have a clue what you are talking about.

These progressives trying to inject SJW values into gaming culture, failed once before. . . they ought to know better. Do you honestly think you have any idea what the fuck you are talking about?

:auiqs.jpg:

It has nothing to do with being a sissy. . . it has to do with folks wanting a game that, as art, reflects the norms of their reality.

It is the same reason, when the comic book companies did the same things, their revenues dropped.

If they want to do this, that is their right. But they will experience a corresponding hit to sales. These are just facts.

Forum List

Back