Even the First Dog's are Sensing a Biden Depression

Thanks TN. How you coming on uncovering dirt on Abe Lincoln's pets?

Abe Lincolns dog was named Fido
You're making that up, right?
Google is your friend
I'll be damned. Sad what became of him.
Fido, a yellow mongrel dog the Abraham Lincoln family adopted about 1855, stayed behind when the Lincolns moved to Washington, D.C., in 1861 and was stabbed to death sometime in 1866. The man who killed Fido has gone down in history as a shiftless drunk, but that characterization might be unfair.Sep 12, 2015
After Lincoln was shot, America started naming their dogs....Fido
The name Fido comes from the Latin meaning “to trust or confide in.” In short “I am faithful.”

What is more important to the American public....

Dog bites WH security??

Or......

A $3000 child tax credit??

Hmmmmmmm
View attachment 465774

The Bidens have used the dogs as props so it's a valid news story to question an event involving an incident with one of the dogs causing a person to need medical attention and now the dogs are being removed from the WH.
Biden’s are long time dog people.

Trumps and Obamas were not

Which makes the story of sending the dogs to a friends because Jill will be gone for 3 days questionable. Why wouldn't Jill take the dogs or 1 of them? Why wouldn't they be able to have someone care for the dogs at the WH while they're away as opposed to transporting them for a 3-4 day stay at a friends house? My guess would be the dogs are going for some kind of training, which would be responsible after such an incident, but that would make the story being told a lie. Since the Biden's lied about the incident with Joe falling after pulling the dogs tail it's valid to question the story being told since it's odd for a responsible dog owner to show such a lack of concern involving their dog harming someone.

I won't be surprised if soon we don't get a story that the dogs will be staying with the friend long term because the Biden's are gone so much, or something along those lines.

I heard on the radio today that one of his dogs bit someone....
I heard it was the same SS guy that filed the report on biden a few years ago for assaulting his wife.
Doggy see, doggy do :dunno:
President Biden assaulted someone's wife?
Yes. It was his SS detail. Dude shoved Biden and everything. He was about to kick his ass lol
Link? Not to be a karen or anything.
Judicial Watch Files Suit after Secret Service Admits to Destroying Records Related to Alleged Biden Altercation with Secret Service Agent | Judicial Watch
Thanks TN. How you coming on uncovering dirt on Abe Lincoln's pets?
He killed them with lead poisoning hehehe

Forum List

Back