Even the Audience is Fake: Check Out the Crowd at Joe Biden’s CNN Town Hall

Typical leftie response. Go back to post 28 and start over, read it slower this time. :laughing0301:

It is a strange series of replies as if he is half awake as he seems to have forgotten his own question then pretends, he doesn't know the answer to Afghanistan debacle that occurred under his idol because he is in thrall over a halfwit Biden.

You are acting like a man caught in bright headlights when told what it is you gloss over your replies are similar to someone being half awake.

It seems you don't want to accept the fact that Biden has failed many times as the President which is why you appear sluggish and foolish to others.

Better to stop being partisan and think as an independent human being.
I’ve done nothing of the sort. Im just looking for people to post complete thoughts and make intelligent points. I haven’t challenged anything in this thread yet.

I’ve done nothing of the sort. Im just looking for people to post complete thoughts and make intelligent points. I haven’t challenged anything in this thread yet.

Lame reply because YOU asked a question it was answered then you suddenly play the I don't know game afterwards.

It is well known through gobs of the Media releases that the withdrawal effort from Afghanistan was badly screwed up by the Biden administration.

You really don't know?

If Biden came to a townhall in my city, I would go to see him. He's the president of the United States, one of less than fifty in history. How often do you get to seem The President in person? Especially if turnout is so low that I would be taken to the front rows, hell yeah, I want to be there. If they asked me who I voted for, I'd say, "Biden of course. Do I look like a deplorable?" Then they would let me in.

And no, I wouldn't heckle or boo. I'd respectfully listen to the president of the United States, though likely horrified to see that his bumbling and stumbling are indeed real. Something to tell my grandkids. Plus at this point, any public appearance may well be Biden's last. Who doesn't want to be able to say that he was there? Like all the people who tell stories like, "On 9/11, I could actually see the World Trade Center."

What I don't get is that not even that aspect, the seeing of history firsthand, motivates Democrats to come and see their nominal leader. Are they that embarrassed? Afraid that their out-of-town relatives will see them at his Townhall?

I have to think that it is because they don't care about the nation, they care about identify politics. Biden isn't female, gay, black, or transgender, or any other preferred minority. So his presidency makes no statement at all. He's an empty suit, easily filled with whatever nonsense his handlers want to pack him with.

Forum List

Back