Even Rush Limbaugh Admits Trump Legal Team Press Conference Was A Disaster

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Rush Limbaugh spent much of his show on Thursday, November 19, airing the press conference that featured Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell. He made a point to praise Powell in particular, saying that she “just dropped bombs all over the place.” On Friday, Limbaugh doubled down, saying that “Sidney Powell has a point here” and blaming “the deep state” for her feud with Fox host Tucker Carlson."

Now Rush is changing his tune and admitting that the press conference he spent the whole weekend praising is "It's not good" -- or as he put it:

"Look, I’m the one that's been telling everybody, this stuff doesn't happen at warp speed, light speed, the way cases are made for presentation in court. But if you're going to do a press conference like that, with the promise of blockbusters, then — then there has to be something more than what that press conference delivered."

Now the question has to be asked -- has the Deep State gotten to Rush? Or is Rush, just like Trump, playing a game of 97-D chess with everyone -- and the truth is, Sidney Powell will be announcing that she has evidence that will bring down Biden, Hillary, Obama, Pelosi, Kamala and the guy who played Isaac on the Love Boat...tick, tock....

512Wufl34vL._AC_.jpg

Even Rush Limbaugh Admits Trump Legal Team Press Conference Was A Disaster

Sorry, Dummass, but I've been listening to Rush and that's not what he said or meant.
Yes, that is what he said and that is what he meant......

Rush is also the same guy -- that after Bush presidency was over -- and republicans finally didn't have to pretend they were Bush sycophants -- Rush said...

"I feel liberated that I no longer have to carry water for the Republican party"

I predict a bunch of "republicans" who were quiet for the past 4 years will start making that speech again, except not about Bush...but Trump....

It wasn't perfect, but far from "a disaster".
Deep state is in panic mode.
It was a disaster......

Which is why they cut ties with her....

If you have people like Jenna Ellis on your "legal defense team" -- then you have a bunch of grifters who will say anything that works for the moment -- no matter how full of shit it is...

20201122_073713.jpg

You Trumpers continue to be conned by people because as Jenna said..."Trumpers don't care about fact or logic" -- that is why she will keep fleecing rubes like yourself...

If people thought a Supreme Court style presentation was coming for them that's on them.
They should know better. Even Limbaugh.
Sidney Powell has been very careful all along to caution people against expecting a knockout blow
at some press conference event.

Unfortunately a lot of conservatives sound no better than the trolls we get here demanding some remarkable sign of proof prior to a court room setting that could then be turned against us.

It's embarrassing, actually.

The press conference wasn't to expose the building evidence is was an attempt to get the news media interested in exposing documented fraud....I could of told them they were wasting their time...

I felt almost the same way at that time, being a Jill Stein supporter. I became a Trump supporter over time as many of us did.....including miss Jenna.

If you were a Jill Stein supporter and now you are ardent Trump supporter...

Then you obviously vote based on feelings....because it damn sure isn't policy...

And Jenna Ellis didn't change her position -- she is profiting from it -- because she is fleecing Trump voters just like everyone else who opposed Trump is doing.....

And when he is of no use to them -- they will all go back to "well, I didn't really like his tweets"

If you were a Jill Stein supporter and now you are ardent Trump supporter...

Then you obviously vote based on feelings....because it damn sure isn't policy...

And Jenna Ellis didn't change her position -- she is profiting from it -- because she is fleecing Trump voters just like everyone else who opposed Trump is doing.....

And when he is of no use to them -- they will all go back to "well, I didn't really like his tweets"
Translation
giphy (5).gif

Forum List

Back