Even now there are many antiChrists

You should be worried more about the false prophet that will supposedly lead just about all of Christendom into materialism and idolatry. If nothing else it's a cautionary tale of following religious leaders and joining up with their brainwashed congregations. Everyone who calls themselves a Christian knows what Jesus said. Churches simply supply the moral escape hatches to avoid the hardship of walking the Path.

You should be worried more about the false prophet that will supposedly lead just about all of Christendom into materialism and idolatry. If nothing else it's a cautionary tale of following religious leaders and joining up with their brainwashed congregations. Everyone who calls themselves a Christian knows what Jesus said. Churches simply supply the moral escape hatches to avoid the hardship of walking the Path.
i think i understand that last thing..

I've seen a lot of fake Christians... or those who appear to be such... can't judge absolutely...

You must be a futurist. That's become popular in the past 100 years. Has nothin to do with traditional Christianity.
if u mean just going to church on Sunday and thinking that's all u have to do... yeh, but not all traditional Christianity is bad...

i think i understand that last thing..

I've seen a lot of fake Christians... or those who appear to be such... can't judge absolutely...
Religions create the disease of a guilty conscience and then sell you the cure.

Religions create the disease of a guilty conscience and then sell you the cure.
no, they give you Jesus

if Jesus doesn't set well with you, maybe there's a problem with you... maybe u are a sinner (full of pride, don't want to admit you're imperfect... don't want to give up certain sins..)

that said, no one is going to say all churches are all good all the time.

Then there is this: there are plenty of bad people outside the churches as well... I know that's hard to believe but it is true

no, they give you Jesus

if Jesus doesn't set well with you, maybe there's a problem with you... maybe u are a sinner (full of pride, don't want to admit you're imperfect... don't want to give up certain sins..)

that said, no one is going to say all churches are all good all the time.

Then there is this: there are plenty of bad people outside the churches as well... I know that's hard to believe but it is true
I have no problem with Jesus. I live by his words even when it it is inconvenient. His crappy fan club has done more to lead people away from the righteous path than any of the temptations they preach about.

Forum List

Back