Even Navalny is fed up with the Merkel mad 'state'

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Although Putin and his regime are dangerous Navalny is obviously fed up with Merkel and her mad 'state'. Anything closed and prohibited, non-stop lockdowns until 2026. He prefers to be poisoned by Putin again instead to live in a cemetery like Germany among walking dead population governem by sadistic Corona fascist regime. Like EU Germany hasn't any future, the former great country is completely ruined by communists, the people is degraded and deliberately dumbed down by MSM and corrupted politicians.
The future of Germany is either a big cemetery after 'the vaccination' or civil war.Navalny chooses Putin prison or poison.

Moscow (CNN)Russian opposition politician Alexey Navalny has announced that he plans to return to Russia on Sunday from Germany, where he has been recovering after being poisoned.
On Instagram, Navalny said that he purchased a plane ticket to Russia on Wednesday morning after realizing that "he is almost healthy and can finally come back home."
"There was never a question for me whether to return or not, never. Just because I didn't leave. I ended up in Germany, having arrived there in an intensive care box. On January 17, Sunday, I will return home on Pobeda airline flight. Meet me," Navalny tweeted on Wednesday.
On Monday, Russian prison authorities sent an official request to a court asking to replace his suspended sentence in a years-old case with a real jail term.
Navalny was poisoned with the toxin Novichok in August and nearly died. The Kremlin has repeatedly denied any involvement.
He is currently in Germany, after receiving treatment at Berlin's Charite clinic.

Last edited:
The fact that he would return after apparently being poisoned should raise eyebrows of people.

Is the West being played?

The fact that he would return after apparently being poisoned should raise eyebrows of people.

Is the West being played?

Nope, he flees the country of idiots Germany which is completely destroyed by Merkel communists.
Better Putin as insane ugly witch Merkel and her mob.
In few months Germany will economically and politically death

Forum List

Back