Even latino's are stupid!!

Um... what kind of thread did I just walk into? Sounds like TRed is mad at Hispanics who vote for Trump.

I'm sure they'll love people calling them stupid for bucking the trend.
TigahRed hates anyone who votes against the Free Shit Providers.

its just GOOD , actually its EXCELLENT TRed !!
Latinos are American citizens also.

This is good.

They value their freedom.
-------------------------------------------- Sure , they may be of fureign heritage from a year ago or 200 years ago but the way I see things is that I disrespect latinos or any other group of American citizens as identifying as anything other than as being American YSWhat !!

This is good.

-------------------------------------------- Sure , they may be of fureign heritage from a year ago or 200 years ago but the way I see things is that I disrespect latinos or any other group of American citizens as identifying as anything other than as being American YSWhat !!
------------------------------ casual recognition of the fact that a person is of latino heritage or any other heritage is cool but when they band together as latinos as a group to be pandered to I disrespect them and will work against them YSWhat !!

Taco Bell . . .

does the body politick good.
------------------------------------------------------ that's what I will tell a proud 'mexican' when I get the chance . Best Mexican food comes from 'taco bell' Norwegan !!

This is good.

Numbskull.

Forum List

Back