Even Jesus lost confidence in God

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
"Father, why have you forsaken me?" If the son of God even loses faith in God, how could anyone remain faithful, during such tormentful times of suffering? The age of tribulation is happening to millions upon millions. Evil is ramped. Hurricanes, tsunamis, tornadoes, wars, homelessness, famines, pestilence, epidemics, murders and crime are off the charts. And most that are sitting in front of their computers are not effected....yet. So it's easy to get used to seeing it in the media...just change the channel. "Their hearts will wax cold."

And if God forgave Jesus, would he really condemn us to hell?

Jesus said that when he returns, he will come out of the east on the clouds. The U.S. military is already preparing for the invasion.

Last edited:
what a bunch of nonsensical blabber above :lol:

Jesus IS God Himself.

what a bunch of nonsensical blabber above :lol:

Jesus IS God Himself.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Totally clueless....

Yes. You truly are.

Jesus did nothing that needed forgiveness. If He did, someone else would have to preform the Atonement still.
If Jesus did nothing wrong when he lost confidence in God, then there is nothing wrong with atheists not having confidence in God. Nice of you to stick up for your fellow fake Christian, as he is incapable of defending himself. But you failed.

"Father, why have you forsaken me?" If the son of God even loses faith in God, how could anyone remain faithful, during such tormentful times of suffering? The age of tribulation is happening to millions upon millions. Evil is ramped. Hurricanes, tsunamis, tornadoes, wars, homelessness, famines, pestilence, epidemics, murders and crime are off the charts. And most that are sitting in front of their computers are not effected....yet. So it's easy to get used to seeing it in the media...just change the channel. "Their hearts will wax cold."

And if God forgave Jesus, would he really condemn us to hell?

Jesus said that when he returns, he will come out of the east on the clouds. The U.S. military is already preparing for the invasion.

God didn't have to forgive Jesus because Jesus never sinned.

John 6:39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

Jesus lost nothing so there is no reason for Him to lose confidence in God and Himself.

Why would Jesus lose confidence in the Father if Jesus received raise himself from the dead, if the Father raised Jesus from the dead and the spirit raised Jesus from the dead?

John 10:18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

Who Raised Jesus from the Dead? - Alliance of Confessing Evangelicals, Inc

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Totally clueless....

Yes. You truly are.

Jesus did nothing that needed forgiveness. If He did, someone else would have to preform the Atonement still.
If Jesus did nothing wrong when he lost confidence in God, then there is nothing wrong with atheists not having confidence in God. Nice of you to stick up for your fellow fake Christian, as he is incapable of defending himself. But you failed.
what do you expect? rationalizing is what they do!

You'll recognize the tribulation when it happens, which it hasn't yet. You lack understanding. There are specific indicators that one can look to before Christ comes back. God never sent His son to hell. You need to read the book. Christ is sitting in Heaven as we speak. Christ was dying on our behalf and speaking on our behalf when He made the statement you thought you could demean God with. I know that because we call God, God. Jesus referred to Him as Dad. You don't understand the context of the scripture you quoted, Satan. You nipped at Christ's heel. He is about to crush your head.

You'll recognize the tribulation when it happens, which it hasn't yet. You lack understanding. There are specific indicators that one can look to before Christ comes back. God never sent His son to hell. You need to read the book. Christ is sitting in Heaven as we speak. Christ was dying on our behalf and speaking on our behalf when He made the statement you thought you could demean God with. I know that because we call God, God. Jesus referred to Him as Dad. You don't understand the context of the scripture you quoted, Satan. You nipped at Christ's heel. He is about to crush your head.
you guys should really get some new material......

Fake Christians....
"On the last day they will come before me and say, Didn't I cast out demons in your name and didn't I prophecy in your name? And I will answer them, I know you not you are workers of iniquity."

Pretend to know what you don't. There is no forgiveness in any of you, therefore you condemn yourselves.

No need for new material. God is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. Consistent love and mercy. Hangover, you haven't got a clue but pretend you do, so let's have at it: Who was Christ referring to? Scripture it for me...... And while you're at it, offer up the news articles on the New Jewish Temple they have built in Israel.....

Fake Christians....
"On the last day they will come before me and say, Didn't I cast out demons in your name and didn't I prophecy in your name? And I will answer them, I know you not you are workers of iniquity."

Pretend to know what you don't. There is no forgiveness in any of you, therefore you condemn yourselves.

There may be some fake Christians but there are a lot of real ones who would love you, Hangover.

Even Jesus lost confidence in God

He said: Jesus fucking Christ, get me off this fucking cross!!!!

Then he died.

The End.

Oh I would have been pissed off at my dad way earlier in the scenario.

Christ got betrayed, beaten and then has to carry his cross before he gets nailed to it and left there to die for us. At a certain point you're going to snap. I would not have gone that gently into this good night.

That is what makes him our saviour and you don't have me.:eusa_angel: I'd be down in a street fight on those cobblestones. And Judas. Hell's bells he'd be down for the count.

Christ always knew he would be the Lamb. In his agony of agonies He cried out to his Father.

It's a no brainer to me.

Sayings of Jesus on the cross - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sayings of Jesus on the cross

The Bible says he hung there for six hours and probably said far more than this, and these were the words remembered

1.1 1. Father forgive them, for they do not know what they do
1.2 2. Today you will be with me in paradise
1.3 3. Behold your son: behold your mother
1.4 4. My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?
1.5 5. I thirst
1.6 6. Father, into your hands I commit my spirit
1.7 7. It is finished

JC's Epiphany ...

Father forgive them, for they do not know what they do

JC does not seem to understand the purpose of the Almighty ... is not to forgive.

My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?

the sinless may non the less seek what is not meant to be - and in this case ended up on a cross (instead).

Jesus is not losing faith in God. He is proclaiming his humanity which includes feeling forsaken and being ignorant. It is ok for people to ask God the same question Jesus asks on the cross.

No need for new material. God is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. Consistent love and mercy. Hangover, you haven't got a clue but pretend you do, so let's have at it: Who was Christ referring to? Scripture it for me...... And while you're at it, offer up the news articles on the New Jewish Temple they have built in Israel.....
you have to say that or the fantasy would wither away...

New Topics

Forum List

Back