Even James Carville thinks Obama doesnt have a single clue as to what he is doing

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Pretty sad that you just dont get it even when others spell it out for you. Ypu'll also notice that Carville doesnt blame Bush for this mess.

James Carville: Obama Should Panic and Fire People -- Lots of People - Lara Seligman - NationalJournal.com

Snip-

“This is what I would say to President Barack Obama: The time has come to demand a plan of action that requires a complete change from the direction you are headed,” Carville wrote.

He advised Obama to follow the precedent of former presidents--specifically, Ronald Reagan, who fired most of his campaign staff in 1980, and Bill Clinton, who fired many staff members in 1994--and fire lots of people. “For God's sake, why are we still looking at the same political and economic advisers that got us into this mess?” Carville wrote. “It's not working.”

:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Pretty sad that you just dont get it even when others spell it out for you.

James Carville: Obama Should Panic and Fire People -- Lots of People - Lara Seligman - NationalJournal.com

Snip-

“This is what I would say to President Barack Obama: The time has come to demand a plan of action that requires a complete change from the direction you are headed,” Carville wrote.

He advised Obama to follow the precedent of former presidents--specifically, Ronald Reagan, who fired most of his campaign staff in 1980, and Bill Clinton, who fired many staff members in 1994--and fire lots of people. “For God's sake, why are we still looking at the same political and economic advisers that got us into this mess?” Carville wrote. “It's not working.”

He likes this direction though, or misdirection

full-auto-albums-drama-queen-picture3951-lb0916cd20110915025856.jpg

I caught part of his comments.

He realizes Barry's policies suck and he also realizes Barry's advisors need to go.

Last edited:
I'm not much of a fan of the Ragin' Cajun but I respect him as an astute guy when it comes to politics. He's spot-on about Barry but the community agitator's no where near experienced enough to see the wisdom of Carville's advice.

My how things have changed though. After the '08 election with the White House and all of congress theirs I think it was Carville (Begala...other?) who was delirious over the fact that the Republicans would now be in the woods for a generation or more. Gee how time flies, huh?

Carville seems to be mirroring the same complaints that the REAL LEFT has had with the Democratic Party since about 1965.

I'm not much of a fan of the Ragin' Cajun but I respect him as an astute guy when it comes to politics. He's spot-on about Barry but the community agitator's no where near experienced enough to see the wisdom of Carville's advice.

My how things have changed though. After the '08 election with the White House and all of congress theirs I think it was Carville (Begala...other?) who was delirious over the fact that the Republicans would now be in the woods for a generation or more. Gee how time flies, huh?

Yea Carville said that. Countin the eggs too early lol

But he is pretty crafty

Carville just lookin' for attention. He's playing it safe even when he criticizes 'his own', as he doesn't name names as to which economic/political advisors should go. He's been marginalized to being a professional windbag, tho' he gets paid well.

Why isn't this being discussed?

Many on the left are screaming for change in Obamas leadership tactics. Or do the left on this board just not care anymore? You defend him beyond any point of reason when everyone else on the left us running around with thier hair on fire.

Is it that you unlike the rest of the left know he isn't capable of changing directions? Why are you all so convinced that he is doing the right things when everyone else including BSNBC says he isnt?

The Lefts Grip on Power is Crumbling and they know it, Why would they want to talk about it.

I don't think his advice of "firing people" is going to help Obama. What's he going to say, sorry I fucked up and appointed a shit ton of people with 0 Business sense, But it's ok cause after 3 Years I figured it out and fired them all.

lol

The Buck stops with Obama, Sorry. It's the truth.

He is the only person we need to fire to fix the problem.

True but past presidents have been able to pull off the image that they are in touch with the people by doing this. And besides that some fresh ideas and new perspectives could only help.

We can't afford another year like the last 3. Businesses are drowning in debt without a customer base to pull them through. And I'm not talking about big bizz, I'm referring to companies like mine that provide goods and services outside of Wallstreet.

BUSINESSES LIKE MINE ARE SINKING

Barry just goes on a bus-tour instead of making sure his bill makes it to the floor of congress.

It's all a big show. He has no intention of doing anything except attempt to gain support from folks along his bus-tour and hopefully trick enough people into blaming the Republicans.

It's funny, he had two full years to create jobs and nothing he did worked in that area. He did get his idea of government into law, take over the Fed and the Treasury, and infiltrate every facet of our government with his cronies.

Pretty sad that you just dont get it even when others spell it out for you. Ypu'll also notice that Carville doesnt blame Bush for this mess.

Snip-

Yep--those Greek Columns are now cracking at their foundation--as many democrats are calling for Obama to be challenged for the nomination. Carville is right this President hasn't a clue to what he is doing--and is in WAY--WAY over his head.

Panicky Democrats Seeking Primary Challenger to Obama

$APOLLOBAMA.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back