Even Hong Kong trolls the left

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
https://nypost.com/2019/11/28/rocky-shock-for-china-makes-trump-hong-kong-hero/

hong-kong-protester.jpg

hong-kong-4-rt-er-191128_hpEmbed_3x2_1600.jpg

I wish the left had the pro American passion that real oppressed people seem to posess.

Lol, yup

Some people just don't get it.

And some people are fantastically ignorant of Chinese history. To most Chinese, Hong Kong represents 200 years of the west imposing itself on China. Look up "Opium Wars", "Unequal Treaties" and similiar subjects, if you are still confused.

China is TOLERATING Hong Kong because there's an economic value in doing so. But legally, they can send in the tanks tomorrow and they'd be completely in the right to do so.

Lol, yup

And some people are fantastically ignorant of Chinese history. To most Chinese, Hong Kong represents 200 years of the west imposing itself on China. Look up "Opium Wars", "Unequal Treaties" and similiar subjects, if you are still confused.

China is TOLERATING Hong Kong because there's an economic value in doing so. But legally, they can send in the tanks tomorrow and they'd be completely in the right to do so.

And we would be completely in the right to shut all access to our markets to them. That's about one-third of their economy.

Your love for China is noted...

More a realism about it... it's the world's largest economy and we are in an economically symbiotic relationship with it. We actually kind of need each other, and our imposing ourselves in an internal matter is not helping.

Large? Perhaps. Wealthiest? Not even in the park.

We don't need them.

You seem to be one who enjoys anal trade sex. Too bad. It's over.

Lol, yup

Look up Dzungar Massacre, Kucheng Massacre, Boxer Rebellion, Siege of the Legation Quarter, and the Torture of Loch and Parks,

And we would be completely in the right to shut all access to our markets to them. That's about one-third of their economy.

Um... okay. You see, this is where you Branch Trumpidians get a little confused. It wasn't the Chinese who stole your job, it was the rich guy who moved his factory to China. He's now going to move that factory to Vietnam, instead.

Large? Perhaps. Wealthiest? Not even in the park.

We don't need them.

You seem to be one who enjoys anal trade sex. Too bad. It's over.

Doesn't bother me... I like affordable goods...

And the end of their empire would ensue.

Fools ALWAYS focus on what they "can" do instead of what they "should do"

Why would it "ensue". Here's the thing, after the Chinese get done washing the remains out of the protesters out of their tank treads, the One Percenters of the world will go right back to doing business with them.

Wise history teacher once told me... money knows no flag.

Um... okay. You see, this is where you Branch Trumpidians get a little confused. It wasn't the Chinese who stole your job, it was the rich guy who moved his factory to China. He's now going to move that factory to Vietnam, instead.

No one stole my job, and I didn't move to China.

Irrelevant in any case. The world needs to be retrained to "if you fuck with us, it will cost you."

The entire world knows that Trump is a shallow, narcissistic rube. The protestors have a goal, and it isn't "befriending Trump". They would tell Trump that his farts smell like roses, if they thought it would get them stronger US backing. In fact, they will, because they, like everyone else on the planet, understand that this is the currency in which the mentally ill child president deals.

Forum List

Back