Even fox news legal experts admits trump unfit for office after jan 6 th legal exposer.

You can be sure the big money boys who actually buy elections for candidates are going to start backing away from Trump.

So the RINO Pravda spokespeople are coming out against DT?
Why is it that so many honorable and outstanding individuals tell the exact same story about the con man trump.

These people ^^^^ don't have a vendetta again trump, they are just telling what they saw.
Some (R) aren't Cowards.

McCarthy tried to stand up and be noble, but he quickly caved. <<<<<< Coward

Don't care for FOX, but I do enjoy the Washington Examiner... and when you've lost that bastion of conservative think, well...

I never thought anybody would outdo Blazie Ford in phony stories, but she now takes the lead.

The only people that are really showing interest are the hardcore left. Anything that fits the narrative they want to believe they follow with all their little imagination.
In the meantime those of us in the so called middle are laughing ourselves to death over the antics of the democrats in their little committee. And hating the way they have made a shambles of things with this terrible administration

The AP reported that the Republicans gained over 1 million new voters in the past year alone. We have 2.5 more years of Dementia. They are losing the Hispanic vote by the droves. And they think a phony indictment is going to help them? Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face. If they even try anything like that, they are going to see a historic slaughter; worse than the one coming in November.

This particular lie has increased Trump's popularity, credibility and loyalty. Brit Hume just said that the credibility of the entire committee is called into question. No. The credibility of the committee has been destroyed. Trump is going to ride this all the way to the white house.

What the commies don't understand is they can't do anything to Trump since Piglosi refused to allow the defense to pick their representatives in a congressional hearing. She not only stopped that, but picked their reps for them. This is a total violation of House rules. Therefore anything they try is moot since it was conducted in the Nazi fashion.

Anybody in the Democrat party is a Communist.

Name one thing in this phony "stopping the transfer of power" that was illegal or criminal.
Obstruction of Justice.

Is Obstruction of Justice a crime?
Is it or not.
Don't deflect and say something defending trump.
I'm not asking if trump obstructed justice or not.
I simply ask....

Is Obstruction of Justice a Crime? Yes or No.

Obstruction of Justice.

Is Obstruction of Justice a crime?
Is it or not.
Don't deflect and say something defending trump.
I'm not asking if trump obstructed justice or not.
I simply ask....

No he didn't. What obstruction?

Pelosi did reject Banks and Jordan, for obvious reasons.
McCarthy then pulled all the remaining candidates.

Is this true Ray, did McCarthy pull the remaining candidates or Not?
Yes or No.

I'm not asking if trump did or didn't, just answer the question.

Is Murder a Crime?
I'm not saying trump committed murder, I just want to know if you consider Murder a Crime?

I'm not asking if trump did or didn't, just answer the question.

Is Murder a Crime?
I'm not saying trump committed murder, I just want to know if you consider Murder a Crime?

Yes it's a crime, one that Trump never committed.

Pelosi did reject Banks and Jordan, for obvious reasons.
McCarthy then pulled all the remaining candidates.

Is this true Ray, did McCarthy pull the remaining candidates or Not?
Yes or No.

It doesn't matter. What Piglosi did violated House rules in which to conduct a congressional investigation. Therefore they can't impose any charges against Trump since it was illegally conducted.

What the commies don't understand is they can't do anything to Trump since Piglosi refused to allow the defense to pick their representatives in a congressional hearing. She not only stopped that, but picked their reps for them. This is a total violation of House rules. Therefore anything they try is moot since it was conducted in the Nazi fashion.

Yes it's a crime, one that Trump never committed.
Thank you,
Yes, Obstruction of Justice is a Crime, Yes it is.

Now, after the indictment, trump and his ultra con men lawyers can defend the charge of, Obstruction of Justice.

You say he didn't, the DOJ will say he did.

Put trump on the stand under oath and he WILL have his Colonel Jessop moment.

Forum List

Back