Even "American Spectator" is ripping Trump a new asshole. Wow.

“Mr. Trump wants to remove all illegal aliens from the United States. This is, of course, impossible and, even if it were possible, an outrageous waste of tens or hundreds of billions of taxpayer dollars. When asked by Chuck Todd on NBC’s Meet the Press if he would split up families in which one or more of the parents is an illegal alien but their children are U.S. citizens, Trump said no, clarifying in one of the most reprehensible statements I have ever heard from an American candidate for public office, “We’re going to keep the families together, but they have to go.” Yes, Trump would try to deport American citizens. Did I mention how ignorant of history Donald Trump sounds to this Jewish columnist? “

Ignorant of the Constitution and its case law as well.

Wrong Mr Jones......

The criminals, I mean illegal aliens, need sent home. We can't support them anymore. We need to focus on our legal citizens.

-Geaux
And you're just as ignorant and wrong as Trump.

The Citizenship Clause of the 14th Amendment is part of the Constitution, it can't simply be 'scratched out' with a crayon by you or Trump.

It was the original intent and understanding of the Framers of the Amendment that those born in the United States are citizens of the United States, regardless their parent's status; and 14th Amendment jurisprudence reaffirms this fact.

“Mr. Trump wants to remove all illegal aliens from the United States. This is, of course, impossible and, even if it were possible, an outrageous waste of tens or hundreds of billions of taxpayer dollars. When asked by Chuck Todd on NBC’s Meet the Press if he would split up families in which one or more of the parents is an illegal alien but their children are U.S. citizens, Trump said no, clarifying in one of the most reprehensible statements I have ever heard from an American candidate for public office, “We’re going to keep the families together, but they have to go.” Yes, Trump would try to deport American citizens. Did I mention how ignorant of history Donald Trump sounds to this Jewish columnist? “

Ignorant of the Constitution and its case law as well.

Wrong Mr Jones......

The criminals, I mean illegal aliens, need sent home. We can't support them anymore. We need to focus on our legal citizens.

-Geaux
And you're just as ignorant and wrong as Trump.

The Citizenship Clause of the 14th Amendment is part of the Constitution, it can't simply be 'scratched out' with a crayon by you or Trump.

It was the original intent and understanding of the Framers of the Amendment that those born in the United States are citizens of the United States, regardless their parent's status; and 14th Amendment jurisprudence reaffirms this fact.

I don't have much an issue with natural born citizens. However, I have an issue with law breakers and they should be deported. That is a separate issue and is in no relation to natural born citizens

-Geaux

Forum List

Back