Evangelicals Have Higher-than-average Divorce Rates

In your useless opinion.
In reality.

You took a rate of divorce, and your area of complaint was that it wasnt an overall rate of "relationships in general" breaking up.

It was a dumb whine

It was a comment nothing more or less. Your inability to let it go shows how much you hate them.
Conversely, how much you love them. <3

No love here. I just don't understand the SJW need to demonize them.

They don't factor into my life, as I am a lapsed Catholic at best, and live in NYC, not a hotbed of white evangelicals (but surprisingly plenty of black/hispanic ones)
I dont think its a demonization. Its mere raw data...the conclusions of which are open to discussion.

It's demonization. And progressives wonder why they would support someone like Trump.

In reality.

You took a rate of divorce, and your area of complaint was that it wasnt an overall rate of "relationships in general" breaking up.

It was a dumb whine

It was a comment nothing more or less. Your inability to let it go shows how much you hate them.

They don't factor into my life, as I am a lapsed Catholic at best, and live in NYC, not a hotbed of white evangelicals (but surprisingly plenty of black/hispanic ones)
I dont think its a demonization. Its mere raw data...the conclusions of which are open to discussion.

It's demonization. And progressives wonder why they would support someone like Trump.
Poor victims.

Its an opportunity to un fuck themselves.

If its age thats the factor, they can see "hmm...the rest of society realized that Marriages have a higher rate of divorce when rushed into at too young an age...Maybe we need to change our culture to account for this."

The kicker is that you wanted to USE the fact that the rest of society doesnt Marry as much as a REASON for a divorce rate being higher in Evangelicals, as though they shouldn't account for better methods within, or look at their rate from within.

Thats to the point if worshiping them as infallible. Its being a sycophant for an identity group.

Evangelicals are often like Catholics. No reading ability. Liars on a pulpit own them.
Marriage is a covenant with God and witnessed by many....except in Vegas.

Well the Christians believe in God, yet they get divorced more than atheists.

Lies

Is the divorce rate among Christians truly the same as among non-Christians? | GotQuestions.org

Partnering with George Barna, Feldhahn reexamined the data pertaining to the divorce rate among Christians and found that the numbers were based on survey-takers who identified as “Christian” rather than some other religion. Under that broad classification, respondents were as likely as anyone else to have been divorced. The “Christian” category included people who profess a belief system but do not live a committed lifestyle. However, for those who were active in their church, the divorce rate was 27 to 50 percent lower than for non-churchgoers. Nominal Christians—those who simply call themselves “Christians” but do not actively engage with the faith—are actually 20 percent more likely than the general population to get divorced.

In other words, those who practiced their faith, those whose faith actually means something to them, their divorce rates are essentially cut in half

Evangelicals are often like Catholics. No reading ability. Liars on a pulpit own them.

Lies

Is the divorce rate among Christians truly the same as among non-Christians? | GotQuestions.org

Partnering with George Barna, Feldhahn reexamined the data pertaining to the divorce rate among Christians and found that the numbers were based on survey-takers who identified as “Christian” rather than some other religion. Under that broad classification, respondents were as likely as anyone else to have been divorced. The “Christian” category included people who profess a belief system but do not live a committed lifestyle. However, for those who were active in their church, the divorce rate was 27 to 50 percent lower than for non-churchgoers. Nominal Christians—those who simply call themselves “Christians” but do not actively engage with the faith—are actually 20 percent more likely than the general population to get divorced.

In other words, those who practiced their faith, those whose faith actually means something to them, their divorce rates were far lower.
Thats the point, Votto.

People in the faith dont all necessarily believe that dogshit or live its lifestyle.

Thats funny!

Lies

In other words, those who practiced their faith, those whose faith actually means something to them, their divorce rates were far lower.
Thats the point, Votto.

People in the faith dont all necessarily believe that dogshit or live its lifestyle.

Thats funny!

Specifically the divorce rate among Christians is half of what the divorce rate is among the general population for those who attend church regularly and who pray regularly.

For these folks, they actually believe the Bible and practice their faith

Poor victims.

If its age thats the factor, they can see "hmm...the rest of society realized that Marriages have a higher rate of divorce when rushed into at too young an age...Maybe we need to change our culture to account for this."

The kicker is that you wanted to USE the fact that the rest of society doesnt Marry as much as a REASON for a divorce rate being higher in Evangelicals, as though they shouldn't account for better methods within, or look at their rate from within.

Thats to the point if worshiping them as infallible. Its being a sycophant for an identity group.

Why do they need to change? How does it impact you? Why can't you mind your own fucking business?

Shit people that live in democrat run Towns can’t event afforded to get married

Lies

Thats the point, Votto.

Thats funny!

Specifically the divorce rate among Christians is half of what the divorce rate is among the general population for those who attend church regularly and who pray regularly.

For these folks, they actually believe the Bible.
So we need to split Christianity into 2 categories and votto on the internet gets to decide who is a "true" Christian

Poor victims.

Why do they need to change? How does it impact you? Why can't you mind your own fucking business?
They dont NEED to change, dumbdumb.

The caveat being, "if they care about the institution of marriage," OBVIOUSLY.

Lies

Thats the point, Votto.

Thats funny!

So we need to split Christianity into 2 categories and votto on the internet gets to decide who is a "true" Christian

No, you split them down according to whether they are living their lives for God vs. a get out of hell free card dingleberry.

Lies

Thats the point, Votto.

Thats funny!

No, you split them down according to whether they are living their lives for God vs. a get out of hell free card dingleberry.
NOBODY is living their life perfectly according to a text they cannot even themselves agree on how to interpret.

So...that leaves you with a giant ball of subjectivity and deciding for yourself whats in someone else's heart, you true collectivist, you

Poor victims.

what you mean is "if they care about X like I care about X", or more likely, "I want to use this as a trope to gun for them on the LGBT views)

Poor victims.

what you mean is "if they care about X like I care about X", or more likely, "I want to use this as a trope to gun for them on the LGBT views)
No, if they care about x was good enough, Marty.

Look, I know you are butthurt and wanting to be a victim and all but yes, its quite obvious that if they care about the institution of Marriage, theyd look to ways to have their Cult do better not to divorce. Thats just obvious.

Poor victims.

Look, I know you are butthurt and wanting to be a victim and all but yes, its quite obvious that if they care about the institution of Marriage, theyd look to ways to have their Cult do better not to divorce. Thats just obvious.

Applying conditions as an attempted gotcha. Same shit, different day.

Poor victims.

Applying conditions as an attempted gotcha. Same shit, different day.
Im not sure why super obvious shit bothers you so much.

Oh nevermind, yes I am. Its one of the protected groups in your identity politics and so theyre victims if theyre scrutinized. :rolleyes:

Poor victims.

LEGAL :cult"

Forum List

Back