Evangelicals Have Higher-than-average Divorce Rates

You're kidding, right?

Why would I be kidding? This is what the southern baptist cult preaches, along with some of the other cults. It's all out there openly, brazenly, in public.
Because the evidence for your beliefs is anecdotal.

The evidence is all over the place and has been for some time. Deny it all you want, but this filth is happening right under our noses. Hundreds, if not thousands, have been forced to flee and find new lives after being forced to live under this filthy cult regime, mostly girls, women, and LGBTs. These refugees don't seem to count to you.

Hold these cults accountable for what they have done to people.

Not a big fan of freedom are you, eh Adolph?

I am, which is exactly why I wrote what I did. Those who have been groomed, brainwashed, trafficked, and sexually used have a right to freedom and a future, too.The "Adolph" in this situation are those who do these things to women and girls. Nothing I said was a lie. You seem to be in denial of these things that are happening right underneath our noses and want a cover-up. This southern-baptist guy bragged openly, on television, about what he was doing.

Freedom is the ability to do things other people think are stupid. You don't want freedom, you want people to live like you do, and you are cowardly enough to want to use government to get it.

FOAD.

Why would I be kidding? This is what the southern baptist cult preaches, along with some of the other cults. It's all out there openly, brazenly, in public.

The evidence is all over the place and has been for some time. Deny it all you want, but this filth is happening right under our noses. Hundreds, if not thousands, have been forced to flee and find new lives after being forced to live under this filthy cult regime, mostly girls, women, and LGBTs. These refugees don't seem to count to you.

I am, which is exactly why I wrote what I did. Those who have been groomed, brainwashed, trafficked, and sexually used have a right to freedom and a future, too.The "Adolph" in this situation are those who do these things to women and girls. Nothing I said was a lie. You seem to be in denial of these things that are happening right underneath our noses and want a cover-up. This southern-baptist guy bragged openly, on television, about what he was doing.

Freedom is the ability to do things other people think are stupid. You don't want freedom, you want people to live like you do, and you are cowardly enough to want to use government to get it.

FOAD.
Shes not talking about doing things people think are stupid, she is talking about Crimes.

As well, whereas she's not advocating jailing anyone who disagrees with her beliefs, you want her to "fuck off and die."

Die.

So...weird irony there, Martin. Marty 2 shanks.

FOAD.
Shes not talking about doing things people think are stupid, she is talking about Crimes.

As well, whereas she's not advocating jailing anyone who disagrees with her beliefs, you want her to "fuck off and die."

Die.

She has a history of being a fascist twat. I don't treat people like that with any respect.

What crimes?

FOAD.

Die.

She has a history of being a fascist twat. I don't treat people like that with any respect.

What crimes?
You quoted the crimes in this very branch, dude. Trafficking...sexual abuse. That sort of thing.

Whereas I disagree with her that it's indicative of the whole, she is discussing crimes and you are strawmanning her into wanting some form of government-enforced subjugation without giving her the benefit of even asking her the question.

Same as youve done to everyone who disagrees with your view on your pet identity group. Like me.

I said theyre fuggin weird. You then accused me of hiding my bias against them...after I proclaimed it outright in my very 1st post.

Its just weird behavior, like you WANT to just be a Victim.

FOAD.

Die.

What crimes?
You quoted the crimes in this very branch, dude. Trafficking...sexual abuse. That sort of thing.

Whereas I disagree with her that it's indicative of the whole, she is discussing crimes and you are strawmanning her into wanting some form of government-enforced subjugation without giving her the benefit of even asking her the question.

Same as youve done to everyone who disagrees with your view on your pet identity group. Like me.

I said theyre fuggin weird. You then accused me of hiding my bias against them...after I proclaimed it outright in my very 1st post.

Lys probably considers just women being in an evangelical church to be a crime.

Lol, "pet identity group"

FOAD.

Die.

What crimes?

Instead of probablying your way to her thesis you should take the more effective approach of just asking.

FOAD.

Die.

What crimes?

Its def one of your pet identity groups.

Theres two threads at the top of this sub forum that say that atheists should not be allowed to have children or 1st amendment rights...

and for your victim-ology, youre worried that Lys wants to use the Govt against trafficing and sexual abuse.

Of course this is your pet group. Thats fine, marty.

FOAD.

Die.

What crimes?

Instead of probablying your way to her thesis you should take the more effective approach of just asking.

Don't have to, her track record speaks for itself.

FOAD.

Die.

What crimes?

Theres two threads at the top of this sub forum that say that atheists should not be allowed to have children or 1st amendment rights...

and for your victim-ology, youre worried that Lys wants to use the Govt against trafficing and sexual abuse.

Have I posted anything in those threads?

Lys would use the government against people just being members of evangelical churches, never mind trafficking.

And its mostly mormon fundamentalists that are in the whole child bride business, not evangelicals.

Die.

What crimes?

Lys would use the government against people just being members of evangelical churches, never mind trafficking.

And its mostly mormon fundamentalists that are in the whole child bride business, not evangelicals.
Thats something youre accusing her of without asking her if the whole group should be prosecuted for it. Id whole heartedly disagree with her if its the latter, just telling you outright in-case youre gunna pull the victimhood card on me at some later date.

But back to the data...

If Marrying at a younger age produces a higher probability of divorce...

And if Evangelical culture produces a higher rate of younger-aged Marriages...

Does something in the evangelical culture contribute to their higher divorce rate?

That's rhetorical, and already sound & valid.

What crimes?

Thats something youre accusing her of without asking her if the whole group should be prosecuted for it. Id whole heartedly disagree with her if its the latter, just telling you outright in-case youre gunna pull the victimhood card on me at some later date.

But back to the data...

Does something in the evangelical culture contribute to their higher divorce rate?

it could just be marrying earlier, and not the overall culture. Again, correlation, causation.

Take other groups and marry them earlier, you may get the same increase.

But back to the data...

it could just be marrying earlier, and not the overall culture. Again, correlation, causation.

Its the culture causing them to marry earlier, GOOF

But back to the data...

One part of it. Other cultures marry early, and may show the same divorce rates, or not.

But back to the data...

One part of it. Other cultures marry early, and may show the same divorce rates, or not.
The OP is already a comparative of that.

This isnt that deep, and your initial objection was dumb.

But back to the data...

In your useless opinion.

But back to the data...

In your useless opinion.
In reality.

You took a rate of divorce, and your area of complaint was that it wasnt an overall rate of "relationships in general" breaking up.

It was a dumb whine

Last edited:

In your useless opinion.
In reality.

You took a rate of divorce, and your area of complaint was that it wasnt an overall rate of "relationships in general" breaking up.

It was a dumb whine

It was a comment nothing more or less. Your inability to let it go shows how much you hate them.

In your useless opinion.
In reality.

It was a dumb whine

It was a comment nothing more or less. Your inability to let it go shows how much you hate them.
Conversely, how much you love them. <3

In your useless opinion.
In reality.

It was a dumb whine

No love here. I just don't understand the SJW need to demonize them.

They don't factor into my life, as I am a lapsed Catholic at best, and live in NYC, not a hotbed of white evangelicals (but surprisingly plenty of black/hispanic ones)

In your useless opinion.
In reality.

It was a dumb whine

No love here. I just don't understand the SJW need to demonize them.

They don't factor into my life, as I am a lapsed Catholic at best, and live in NYC, not a hotbed of white evangelicals (but surprisingly plenty of black/hispanic ones)
I dont think its a demonization. Its mere raw data...the conclusions of which are open to discussion.

Forum List

Back