Evangelicals and Trump

he line just below article seven.

Why are ashamed to post it?

If you are not ashamed - post it please.
How about you do so.
What do you fear?
PoliticalChic is the most dishonest user of “quotes” at USMB. There was even a whole long thread proving her “quote mining”: The Dishonest Creationist Tactic of 'Quote Mining'

Here she claims a specific line from the Constitution “points to Jesus Christ in the text of the Constitution” .... without quoting It. Then she deflects when challenged. No integrity whatever.

If you were any more full of it you’d be infracting the national foie gras restrictions.

'Quote mining' is the term of art designed by liars like you who have no way to defend against actual, correct, and true quotes that I post.

Simple enough to prove.....let's see you post any of the thousands of quotes I've provided that aren't exactly as I documented them to be.

With a certain regularity, we find posters who have always imagined that they are bright, and well educated…..then find someone like me who outranks you by every intellectual metric…..and you can’t get over the damage to your self-image. Time to hand out another trophy for “Not-Tonight-Dear,- I’ve-Got-A-Crushed-Ego.”
I understand that you posted this as a flaccid attempt to assuage the pain of the spankings I've administered to your ego....but be assured: there's more where that came from.

There is no reference to Jesus Christ in the Constitution anywhere. Political Chic is a liar. That is settled.
She's referring to the phrase “the Year of our Lord” which was not in the draft that was voted on but somehow made its way into the final document.

So she isn't lying, the reference is in the document. So should I say you are lying when you said she was lying? You seem really quick to call others liars, should I do the same?

It is in the document that produced our nation.
I know.

She's referring to the phrase “the Year of our Lord” which was not in the draft that was voted on but somehow made its way into the final document.

So you stand by her original statement:

But it was founded by orthodox Christians, based on the Judeo-Christian Bible....which was the single most quoted document by the Founders, and points to Jesus Christ in the text of the Constitution.
I stand by what I said. It’s in the document.

Watch how easily I demolish you.

Now she says it’s in the document. Originally she lied that it was in the text:

“TEXT”

......as in the main and meaningful body of the Constitution as distinct from other material such as notes, appendices, footnotes and signatures.

why the revision when pressed?

was founded by orthodox Christians, based on the Judeo-Christian Bible....which was the single most quoted document by the Founders, and points to Jesus Christ in the text of the Constitution.

The Constitution “points to Jesus Christ in the text of the Constitution“ PoliticalChic - a lie to behold.

On top of that PC is a liar even if you want the world to believe that “the Year of our Lord” is a reference to Jesus Christ in the text of the Constitution. That’s because “the Year of our Lord” is not a reference to Jesus Christ, his spirituality, his Deity, his religion his message or anything about him. It is a reference to a day on the Calendar used since Roman times based on the date that Jesus Christ died and in the colloquial way that it was expressed back then.

“TEXT”

......as in the main and meaningful body of the Constitution as distinct from other material such as notes, appendices, footnotes and signatures.

was founded by orthodox Christians, based on the Judeo-Christian Bible....which was the single most quoted document by the Founders, and points to Jesus Christ in the text of the Constitution.

The Constitution “points to Jesus Christ in the text of the Constitution“ PoliticalChic - a lie to behold.

On top of that PC is a liar even if you want the world to believe that “the Year of our Lord” is a reference to Jesus Christ in the text of the Constitution. That’s because “the Year of our Lord” is not a reference to Jesus Christ, his spirituality, his Deity, his religion his message or anything about him. It is a reference to a day on the Calendar used since Roman times based on the date that Jesus Christ died and in the colloquial way that it was expressed back then.
What part of its in the document don’t you understand?

She did not originally say it was in the document she said the Constitution points to Jesus Christ in the text of the Constitution. That is a lie - nothing is in the Constitution that points to “Jesus Christ” In the document in anyway.

it points to a day when Article 7 was signed.

Theis no reference to Jesus Christ or the topic of religion in the seven Articles of the Constitution.

So where is the “point to Jesus Christ in the “text” of the Constitution?

Last edited:

“TEXT”

You must be deeply wounded to find that everything you were led to believe in government school is simply a lie.

The nation was formed by ortodox trinitarian Christians, who believed that they were the continuation of the Hebrews, and who inserted the reference to Jesus Christ in the Constitution.

I hope to continue bringing you grief.

“TEXT”

"On top of that PC is a liar even if you want the world to believe that “the Year of our Lord” is a reference to Jesus Christ in the text of the Constitution. That’s because “the Year of our Lord” is not a reference to Jesus Christ,..."

And....here's another spanking:

"Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven and of the Independence of the United States of America the Twelfth....

Did you catch it? Their work was done “in the Year of our Lord.” The Christian world dates all of human history in terms of the birth of Christ. “B.C.” means “before Christ,” and “A.D.” is the abbreviation for the Latin words “anno Domini,” meaning “year of our Lord.”

If the Framers were interested in being pluralistic, multi-cultural, and politically correct, they would have refrained from using the B.C./A.D. designation. Or they would have used the religionless designations “C.E.,” Common Era, and “B.C.E.,” Before the Common Era (see “Common Era,” 2008). In so doing, they would have avoided offending Jews, atheists, agnostics, and humanists.

Or they could have used “A.H.” (anno hegirae—which means “in the year of the Hijrah” and refers to Muhammad’s flight from Mecca in A.D. 622), the date used by Muslims as the commencement date for the Islamic calendar. Instead, the Framers chose to utilize the dating method that indicated the worldview they shared. What’s more, their reference to “our Lord” does not refer to a generic deity, nor does it refer even to God the Father. It refers to God the Son—an explicit reference to Jesus Christ. Make no mistake: the Constitution of the United States contains an explicit reference to Jesus Christ—not Allah, Buddha, Muhammad, nor the gods of Hindus or Native Americans!

Let’s get this straight: The Declaration of Independence contains four allusions to the God of the Bible. The U.S. Constitution contains allusions to the freedom to practice the Christian religion unimpeded, the significance and priority of Sunday worship, as well as the place of Jesus Christ in history. So, according to the thinking of the ACLU and a host of liberal educators, politicians, and judges, the Constitution is—unconstitutional! Go figure."

She did not originally say it was in the document she said the Constitution points to Jesus Christ in the text of the Constitution. That is a lie - nothing is in the Constitution that points to “Jesus Christ” In the document in anyway.

Theis no reference to Jesus Christ or the topic of religion in the seven Articles of the Constitution.

"Theis (sic) no reference to Jesus Christ or the topic of religion in the seven Articles of the Constitution. "

As I said, the very next line.

This:

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven and of the Independence of the United States of America the Twelfth....

Aren't we having fun?

I enjoy slapping you dunces around.

“TEXT”

You must be deeply wounded to find that everything you were led to believe in government school is simply a lie.

The nation was formed by ortodox trinitarian Christians, who believed that they were the continuation of the Hebrews, and who inserted the reference to Jesus Christ in the Constitution.

1601135850065.png

liars need sunglasses to hide behind ... makes them think they are less conspicuous in their deceit.

And I knew she was referring to the date. Pretty common back then. The day of the Lord, Jesus Christ.

“TEXT”

View attachment 393123
liars need sunglasses to hide behind ... makes them think they are less conspicuous in their deceit.

This is the first time I've seen a pustule postulate.

You couldn't find any lies to provide.

And that makes you......yup.

But....please.....don't hesitate to put more of my pics up....it is my favorite subject.

“TEXT”

View attachment 393123

But....please.....don't hesitate to put more of my pics up....it is my favorite subject.
This post says all you need to know about him...

...liberation theology, the religion of antiquity...

“TEXT”

View attachment 393123

:iyfyus.jpg:
- do you type with your sunglasses on as well ... x-ray vision.

“TEXT”

View attachment 393123

:iyfyus.jpg:
- do you type with your sunglasses on as well ... x-ray vision.
I have a special pair that I use for deceitful socialists but I'm being redundant.

“TEXT”

View attachment 393123

the - 1st century liberation theology scares both bing and chick - that's why they read / wrote their 4th century christian bible book of forgeries and fallacies.

“TEXT”

View attachment 393123

the - 1st century liberation theology scares both bing and chick - that's why they read / wrote their 4th century christian bible book of forgeries and fallacies.
No. It's a total bullshit claim. Talk about weak ass claims. The Gnostic Christians were reprehensible. Learn some history.

“TEXT”

View attachment 393123

Here's some short history... your predecessor pieces of shit forerunners attacked Christianity mercilessly and ended up Darwinizing themselves out of existence. That's YOUR fate for doing the same thing.

I've already eviscerated you.....(better look that up before you imagine it a compliment, dunce)....why are you back?

Second time: There is no reference to Jesus Christ in the Constitution anywhere. Political Chic is a liar. That is settled.

Post the words “Jesus Christ” taken directly from the US Constitution. Unless you can do that you are the only liar here.

ding perhaps you can split the document up and help her find the words “Jesus Christ” in the Constitution.

If you can’t then you are a liar too.

Birds of a feather.

I've already eviscerated you.....(better look that up before you imagine it a compliment, dunce)....why are you back?

Second time: There is no reference to Jesus Christ in the Constitution anywhere. Political Chic is a liar. That is settled.

Post the words “Jesus Christ” taken directly from the US Constitution. Unless you can do that you are the only liar here.

ding perhaps you can split the document up and help her find the words “Jesus Christ” in the Constitution.

If you can’t then you are a liar too.

Birds of a feather.
You sure do like to call people liars a lot. :lol:

Forum List

Back