Evangelicals and Trump

Name one issue where this is important. Because I think that this is not about that, it is about you justifying your anti-Christian bigotry and your racism.

Kindly post specific examples of me expressing anti-Christian bigotry. I’m for pluralism and multiculturalism and that fully applies to Christianity in all forms.

As for me being racist - you are desperate to find coherency but you won’t find it there.

How about you do so.

What do you fear?

Post the line following article seven.

If this is your first view of the Constitution, it will be instructive.

Simply click: The Constitution of the United States: A Transcription

I'm glad you found something that makes you happy.

I’m in favor of Christians standing up to Christian nationalism.
Christians Against Christian Nationalism
As Christians, our faith teaches us everyone is created in God’s image and commands us to love one another. As Americans, we value our system of government and the good that can be accomplished in our constitutional democracy. Today, we are concerned about a persistent threat to both our religious communities and our democracy — Christian nationalism.​

Christian nationalism seeks to merge Christian and American identities, distorting both the Christian faith and America’s constitutional democracy. Christian nationalism demands Christianity be privileged by the State and implies that to be a good American, one must be Christian. It often overlaps with and provides cover for white supremacy and racial subjugation. We reject this damaging political ideology and invite our Christian brothers and sisters to join us in opposing this threat to our faith and to our nation.​

As Christians, we are bound to Christ, not by citizenship, but by faith. We believe that:​

• People of all faiths and none have the right and responsibility to engage constructively in the public square.
  • Patriotism does not require us to minimize our religious convictions.
  • One’s religious affiliation, or lack thereof, should be irrelevant to one’s standing in the civic community.
  • Government should not prefer one religion over another or religion over nonreligion.
  • Religious instruction is best left to our houses of worship, other religious institutions and families.
  • America’s historic commitment to religious pluralism enables faith communities to live in civic harmony with one another without sacrificing our theological convictions.
  • Conflating religious authority with political authority is idolatrous and often leads to oppression of minority and other marginalized groups as well as the spiritual impoverishment of religion.
  • We must stand up to and speak out against Christian nationalism, especially when it inspires acts of violence and intimidation—including vandalism, bomb threats, arson, hate crimes, and attacks on houses of worship—against religious communities at home and abroad.
Whether we worship at a church, mosque, synagogue, or temple, America has no second-class faiths. All are equal under the U.S. Constitution. As Christians, we must speak in one voice condemning Christian nationalism as a distortion of the gospel of Jesus and a threat to American democracy.​
I don't see any Christian nationalism.

Because the secular elite he is carrying water for, is using him to support their anti-Christian bigotry.

Just a reminder Correll that you were asked to provide the source of the above referenced claim about (duped) Reverend Darby’s conclusion that America was not founded as a Christian Nation. I’m confident that you cannot verify how you know a black Christian preacher is nothing other than a duped stooge of white anti-Christian elites, which leads me to conclude that it is very easy for you to lie about a Christian man from the minority black religious community because your advocacy for Christian Nationalism and Supremacy with God on your side leads you to subconsciously believe that your Christian religion is a sufficient shield of the racist motivation to absurdly label Reverend Darby a dupe of Anti-Christian elites as part of your argunent.

Here is a quote by one of your fellow white Christian Nationalists for the record:

The late Jerry Falwell once said, "The idea of separation of church and state was invented by the Devil to keep Christians from running their own country..”

[/URL]

It actually does not hurt my position, even if the majority of Christians disagree with me. THeir opinion does not negate historical facts, such as the massive majority that Christians had at the time of the Founding and for the most of our history.

The correct and proper way to define the nation in which You, me, Jerry Falwell Jr and Reverend Darby is:

“Anerica was founded when there was a Protestant Christian majority living on its soil.”

Whats wrong with being factually accurate and precise in your words.

When you say America was founded as a Christian Nation you are saying the white Protestant Christian majority exclusively founded America for the white Christian Protestant majority to be able to tolerate non-Christian beliefs or non religious beliefs who were in the minority.

It is wrong and you should know it.

By virtue of you taking exception with the phrase "Christian nation," I think you have. America can be a Christian nation without being a theocracy which is what you are really arguing against.

CONGRATULATIONS to ding: Actually post ed something besides a mindless insult.

See the quote by the late REVEREND Jerry Falwell above. Forgive for not trusting that white Christian Nationalists will not as Falwell makes clear achieve their goal to enable Christians to run their own country.

I do not live in a Christian Nation and I won’t let it happen in my watch by defending the US Constitution in all its secular glory.
Nice backhanded compliment. :rolleyes:

It would be so refreshing to have an honest discussion for once with an advocate for abortion.
It would be so refreshing to have an honest discussion for once with an advocate for abortion.
- and your purpose for the "discussion" you have not already imposed by your incendiary statements.
To state the obvious; that it is wrong to abort a human life.
To state the obvious; that it is wrong to abort a human life.
but murdering everything else in Garden Earth is ok -
View attachment 391463
you've not explained how having a vasectomy or using a condom is not the same as an abortion ... fill us in.

That is moronic. Completely moronic.
That is moronic. Completely moronic.
but murdering everything else in Garden Earth is ok - you've not explained how having a vasectomy or using a condom is not the same as an abortion ... fill us in.
don't be a coward, give it a whirll -
View attachment 391758
have you your letter from the priest, their permission for your vasectomy ... bing fixed it for himself no different than an abortion.

A sperm is not a human life you fucking moron. A fertilized egg, is. THe sperm by itself, will not grow up and one day have a family of it's own.

The fertilized egg, will. Because it is a human life. A brand new human life, with a lot of growing in front of him or her, but a human never the less.

What part of that, is too hard for you to understand?
preventative intervention is the same no matter when it occurs - and is the choice made by the individual involved - bing chose abortion for himself while denying the same to others the same as you and your self centric, qualifying motivations intervening against the lives of others you have no legitimacy being involved with.
The sperm is not.
you are a joke by using a condom you are preventing a birth. the very purpose of a vasectomy is the prevention of life - your doing nothing more than screaming fire in a packed theatre.

Except it obvious does matter whether the intervention occurs, before the parts come together it is parts that could become something greater if the right chain of events happens,

and later on, it is a human being.
Except it obvious does matter whether the intervention occurs, before the parts come together it is parts that could become something greater if the right chain of events happens,
and later on, it is a human being.
the line you yourself have drawn is not conciliatory, the intervention is the same result no matter when it occurs - you are nothing more than a disingenuous sociopathic zealot.

at least build and sale your chastity belt you alone have the key for, they will be forever in your debt.

THe line is not one I have drawn, the line is the difference between a human life and not a human life.

YOur denial of this, is you just stonewalling like a troll.
THe line is not one I have drawn, the line is the difference between a human life and not a human life.

YOur denial of this, is you just stonewalling like a troll.
no, its your making a false issue from the same result - from beginning to end.

you must have no intervention, intercourse but only for the sole purpose you deem as animalistic reproduction whether or not pregnancy is the result for your objection to be valid.

and they will need your approval to make the attempt being certain by your presence no mistakes or loss of fluids occurs.

No, I mustn't. Your words have no weight to them. They are structured as though it is a conclusion with a supporting argument.

But, your claims are empty assertions, with no actual reasons or logic to give them weight.
No, I mustn't. Your words have no weight to them. They are structured as though it is a conclusion with a supporting argument.

But, your claims are empty assertions, with no actual reasons or logic to give them weight.
you mustn't what - bear witness to their intercourse to preserve whatever may spill from their bedside.

You said I must. I said, NOT.

You went weird, because you cannot support your conclusion. Yet you will hold to it, for reasons you can not, or will not share.
You went weird, because you cannot support your conclusion. Yet you will hold to it, for reasons you can not, or will not share.
preventative intervention is the same no matter when it occurs - and is the choice made by the individual involved -
the line you yourself have drawn is not conciliatory, the intervention is the same result no matter when it occurs -
no, its your making a false issue from the same result - from beginning to end.
my position has been made perfectly clear - your end run is nothing more than sociopathic zealotry.

Yes, your position is clear. It just refuses to recognize that a fertilized egg is different than a sperm cell.

ie, you are delusional.
He's a subversive. He's knows he's making a bullshit argument. But it's the stupidest argument one could make.
He's a subversive. He's knows he's making a bullshit argument. But it's the stupidest argument one could make.
Yes, your position is clear. It just refuses to recognize that a fertilized egg is different than a sperm cell.

ie, you are delusional.
there is no difference in the end result for any intervention whenever it occurs - bing's vasectomy is the same as an abortion.

Your pretense that it is the Christians who are the would be tyrants in our society today, is not fooling anyone. Try again lefty.
there is no pretense to recorded history -

View attachment 393049

christianity is a religion of persecution and victimization of the innocent, uninterrupted since the 4th century to the present day - in this country particularly by their vestiture from the beginning in slavery and other brutalities to indigenous and other peoples of meekness made vulnerable to their evil. correll.
Human life begins AT conception.

he line just below article seven.

Why are ashamed to post it?

If you are not ashamed - post it please.
How about you do so.
What do you fear?
PoliticalChic is the most dishonest user of “quotes” at USMB. There was even a whole long thread proving her “quote mining”: The Dishonest Creationist Tactic of 'Quote Mining'

Here she claims a specific line from the Constitution “points to Jesus Christ in the text of the Constitution” .... without quoting It. Then she deflects when challenged. No integrity whatever.

When you say and affirm that America is a Christian Nation and was founded as a Christian not only are you lying but you are expressing one aspect of Christian Nationalism. Which is white by the way because at the time of the founding there was a large majority of white Protestants living here.

When you say and affirm that America is a Christian Nation and was founded as a Christian not only are you lying but you are expressing one aspect of Christian Nationalism. Which is white by the way because at the time of the founding there was a large majority of white Protestants living here.
We don't define Christian nation the same way. And your leap to my definition of Christian nation/Christian heritage to Christian nationalism reveals your bias against Christians. Ron Paul said it best, "Throughout our nation's history, churches have done what no government can ever do, namely teach morality and civility. Moral and civil individuals are largely governed by their own sense of right and wrong, and hence have little need for external government. This is the real reason the collectivist Left hates religion: Churches as institutions compete with the state for the people's allegiance, and many devout people put their faith in God before putting their faith in the state. Knowing this, the secularists wage an ongoing war against religion, chipping away bit by bit at our nation's Christian heritage."

How about you do so.
What do you fear?
PoliticalChic is the most dishonest user of “quotes” at USMB. There was even a whole long thread proving her “quote mining”: The Dishonest Creationist Tactic of 'Quote Mining'

Here she claims a specific line from the Constitution “points to Jesus Christ in the text of the Constitution” .... without quoting It. Then she deflects when challenged. No integrity whatever.

If you were any more full of it you’d be infracting the national foie gras restrictions.

'Quote mining' is the term of art designed by liars like you who have no way to defend against actual, correct, and true quotes that I post.

Simple enough to prove.....let's see you post any of the thousands of quotes I've provided that aren't exactly as I documented them to be.

With a certain regularity, we find posters who have always imagined that they are bright, and well educated…..then find someone like me who outranks you by every intellectual metric…..and you can’t get over the damage to your self-image. Time to hand out another trophy for “Not-Tonight-Dear,- I’ve-Got-A-Crushed-Ego.”
I understand that you posted this as a flaccid attempt to assuage the pain of the spankings I've administered to your ego....but be assured: there's more where that came from.

How about you do so.
What do you fear?

If you were any more full of it you’d be infracting the national foie gras restrictions.

'Quote mining' is the term of art designed by liars like you who have no way to defend against actual, correct, and true quotes that I post.

Simple enough to prove.....let's see you post any of the thousands of quotes I've provided that aren't exactly as I documented them to be.

With a certain regularity, we find posters who have always imagined that they are bright, and well educated…..then find someone like me who outranks you by every intellectual metric…..and you can’t get over the damage to your self-image. Time to hand out another trophy for “Not-Tonight-Dear,- I’ve-Got-A-Crushed-Ego.”
I understand that you posted this as a flaccid attempt to assuage the pain of the spankings I've administered to your ego....but be assured: there's more where that came from.

There is no reference to Jesus Christ in the Constitution anywhere. Political Chic is a liar. That is settled.

How about you do so.
What do you fear?

There is no reference to Jesus Christ in the Constitution anywhere. Political Chic is a liar. That is settled.

Watch how easily I demolish you.

"done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven and of the Independance of the United States of America the Twelfth In witness whereof We have hereunto subscribed our Names,"

None of you government school grads can post without lying, hence you never can win an argument with a conservative.

It's the reason you liars.....er, Liberals, demand the other side be silenced.

1601131093565.png

And once again we find a Leftist proving that I am never wrong.

How about you do so.
What do you fear?

She's referring to the phrase “the Year of our Lord” which was not in the draft that was voted on but somehow made its way into the final document.

So she isn't lying, the reference is in the document. So should I say you are lying when you said she was lying? You seem really quick to call others liars, should I do the same?

How about you do so.
What do you fear?

She's referring to the phrase “the Year of our Lord” which was not in the draft that was voted on but somehow made its way into the final document.

So she isn't lying, the reference is in the document. So should I say you are lying when you said she was lying? You seem really quick to call others liars, should I do the same?

It is in the document that produced our nation.

So you stand by her original statement:

But it was founded by orthodox Christians, based on the Judeo-Christian Bible....which was the single most quoted document by the Founders, and points to Jesus Christ in the text of the Constitution.

So you stand by her original statement:

But it was founded by orthodox Christians, based on the Judeo-Christian Bible....which was the single most quoted document by the Founders, and points to Jesus Christ in the text of the Constitution.

I've already eviscerated you.....(better look that up before you imagine it a compliment, dunce)....why are you back?

Forum List

Back