Evangelicals and Trump

Trump has shown some amazing things about religion in America and particularly Evangelicals when it comes to political power. You would think Trump Christ-like. But I fail to remember Christ being in favor of caging children or breaking up families. Did I miss that? Two pieces below help, it isn't about being religious, is it? What then of religion? Has it lost its holiness, its goodness.

'How the evangelical movement became Trump's "bitch" — and yes, I know what that word signifies'

'As an evangelical myself, I can see how far the movement has sunk — even to betraying its own ideal of masculinity'

"His most notable advice for interacting with half the human population is "grab 'em by the pussy". Who could have predicted such an alliance?"

Climate too. Why not pray away hurricanes floods and fires, poverty too while they are at it. Interesting how the mixture of politics and religion accomplishes so little good.

'Faith and politics mix to drive evangelical Christians’ climate change denial'

'Climate science denial may stem more from politics than religion'

'Social scientist Dan Kahan rejects the idea of an automatic link between religiosity and any anti-science bias. He argues that religiosity only incidentally tracks science denial because some scientific findings have become “culturally antagonistic” to some identity groups.'

"No one can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money." Matthew 6:24
Trump has shown some amazing things about religion in America and particularly Evangelicals when it comes to political power.
they are the crucifiers that have yet to be brought to justice - for their persecution and victimization of the innocent - hiding behind their christian bible.
If you weren't such a pussy you would form a mob and take justice into your own hands. Come get ya some. :lol:
If you weren't such a pussy you would form a mob and take justice into your own hands. Come get ya some.
justice can prevail over time you are not the issue the 4th century christian bible of forgeries and fallacies you use for nefarious purposes is the objective where more sane people will hopefully some day make the difference.
pussy
really, that's all you can say ... something is holding you back.
Nothing is holding me back because I’m not at war with a religion. Your pussy ass can’t say the same thing.
Nothing is holding me back because I’m not at war with a religion. Your pussy ass can’t say the same thing.
your phony 4th century christian religion is no different than the other two desert religions - you simply are delusional that your self interest tantrums through threats and childish behavior for your beliefs is the subject matter for what is the topic of discussion. see a psychiatrist.
Do something about it. I'm not the one making threats. You are. You want to abolish religion. I'd like to see you try.
Do something about it. I'm not the one making threats. You are. You want to abolish religion. I'd like to see you try.
about what, you - that's not religion, you are delirious that is a need for psychiatric help, the sooner the better.
You need to look in a mirror.

Trump has shown some amazing things about religion in America and particularly Evangelicals when it comes to political power. You would think Trump Christ-like. But I fail to remember Christ being in favor of caging children or breaking up families. Did I miss that? Two pieces below help, it isn't about being religious, is it? What then of religion? Has it lost its holiness, its goodness.

'How the evangelical movement became Trump's "bitch" — and yes, I know what that word signifies'

'As an evangelical myself, I can see how far the movement has sunk — even to betraying its own ideal of masculinity'

"His most notable advice for interacting with half the human population is "grab 'em by the pussy". Who could have predicted such an alliance?"

Climate too. Why not pray away hurricanes floods and fires, poverty too while they are at it. Interesting how the mixture of politics and religion accomplishes so little good.

'Social scientist Dan Kahan rejects the idea of an automatic link between religiosity and any anti-science bias. He argues that religiosity only incidentally tracks science denial because some scientific findings have become “culturally antagonistic” to some identity groups.'

"No one can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money." Matthew 6:24
Trump has shown some amazing things about religion in America and particularly Evangelicals when it comes to political power.
they are the crucifiers that have yet to be brought to justice - for their persecution and victimization of the innocent - hiding behind their christian bible.
If you weren't such a pussy you would form a mob and take justice into your own hands. Come get ya some. :lol:
If you weren't such a pussy you would form a mob and take justice into your own hands. Come get ya some.
justice can prevail over time you are not the issue the 4th century christian bible of forgeries and fallacies you use for nefarious purposes is the objective where more sane people will hopefully some day make the difference.
pussy
your phony 4th century christian religion is no different than the other two desert religions - you simply are delusional that your self interest tantrums through threats and childish behavior for your beliefs is the subject matter for what is the topic of discussion. see a psychiatrist.
about what, you - that's not religion, you are delirious that is a need for psychiatric help, the sooner the better.
Why's that bing - you have nothing worth while to say.

pussy
Because you need help.

Ok I've seen some great deflections but one poster commented that when trump talked about grabbing women in a certain place the poster said that wasn't his advice. Hilarious

pussy
Because you need help.
Because you need help.
no, that's my line think of something else to say without repeating yourself. see a psychiatrist. seriously.

pussy
Because you need help.
Because you need help.
no, that's my line think of something else to say without repeating yourself. see a psychiatrist. seriously.
It's pretty obvious that you have no control over your hatred and desire to lash out, so if you want to ignore that you have a problem, go for it. I sleep like a baby at night knowing that your failed behaviors will naturally lead to failure. I'm good with you repeating lessons.

pussy
Because you need help.
Because you need help.
It's pretty obvious that you have no control over your hatred and desire to lash out, so if you want to ignore that you have a problem, go for it. I sleep like a baby at night knowing that your failed behaviors will naturally lead to failure. I'm good with you repeating lessons.
your the man, bing -
1600565022217.png

you have the instincts no christian can live without ...

pussy
Because you need help.
Because you need help.
your the man, bing -
View attachment 390772
It should be apparent to anyone that it is logical that successful behaviors naturally lead to success and failed behaviors naturally lead to failure. Attacking the faith of others - as you do on a daily basis - is a failed behavior. You are the shit stain on society's underwear. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to extrapolate your fate.

pussy
Because you need help.
Because you need help.
your the man, bing -
View attachment 390772
It should be apparent to anyone that it is logical that successful behaviors naturally lead to success and failed behaviors naturally lead to failure. Attacking the faith of others - as you do on a daily basis - is a failed behavior. You are the shit stain on society's underwear. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to extrapolate your fate.
not others, the religions, the phony 4th century christianity, desert religions you have chosen - uninterrupted recorded history readily available and in open display. your denial is irrational and juvenile.
1600570832679.png

you have yet to name a single century christianity was not at the forefront of persecution and victimization of the innocent ... you are the example of its corruption - see a psychiatrist.

pussy
Because you need help.
Because you need help.
your the man, bing -
View attachment 390772
not others, the religions, the phony 4th century christianity, desert religions you have chosen - uninterrupted recorded history readily available and in open display. your denial is irrational and juvenile.
View attachment 390785
you have yet to name a single century christianity was not at the forefront of persecution and victimization of the innocent ... you are the example of its corruption - see a psychiatrist.
Attacking the faith of others - as you do on a daily basis - is a failed behavior. You are the shit stain on society's underwear. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to extrapolate your fate.

I agree with Sen. Goldwater here. The Religious Left, through characters like Jim Wallis and Lou Farrakhan have tried to impose their religious ideals into the government and condemned those who refuse it as "satanic" or "homophobic" if they don't like Gay Marriage.

You just described an Evangelical and a person who is an extreme NOI and you know the SPLC described them as a hate group. Obama even dismissed him.

Farrakhan praised Republican candidate Donald Trump as the only candidate "who has stood in front of the Jewish community and said 'I don’t want your money.'"

Obama was one of Farrakhan's chief lieutenants in putting together the Million Man March. O never condemned Calypso Louis when he was an office holder in the failed city of Chicago

Farrakhan, 82, has led the Nation of Islam since 1977.

And Obama was never one of Farrakhan generals. But Farrankhan loves tramp.

anyway this is about Politics and Evangelicals.

Wright was an admitted Black liberation theology pastor. That is marxism pretending to be faith, with anti-white racism as a topping.

Obama loved that message so much, he "converted" for it.

I don't know who wright was, can you tell me about him??

Obama' pastor and "spiritual advisor" and political ally for like twenty years. Leader of the Church that Obama took his daughter too.

Oh that has been. Obama denounced him.

After he got caught, and even then, not until his defense of the guy did not fly.

but but but i thought obama was a moooooooooooslim.

His words, "converted", implying he was something else, ie NOT A CHRISTIAN, until he found this "christian" church that was full of marxism and anti-white racism.

What part of that is confusing to you?

can you give a non biased link that states in his own words about conversion?

I read it in an excerpt from his autobiography. Links you would consider non biased, would not carry that information, for obvious reasons.

well since i can't find it myself - & you won't provide it - & i seriously doubt you have read anything written by obama - & it's an EXTREMELY RARE occurrence that i post anything from a 'biased' source, unless it's been confirmed by several media outlets & the source itself is rated high for factual reporting - i will give your assertion the CONsideration it deserves.

now.... putting that aside there is THIS which trumps ( yes i said trumps ) anything else rw nutters have to say about religion & the presidency:

article 6, section 3 of the constitution of the united states:

The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.

1. His words. He "converted" to Wrigth's church. The implication is obvious. He was of some other faith, or religious belief before BLT.

2. I never said that he should be barred from serving because of his Muslim background or his Atheism. But I think it is relevant to what kind of person he is, that he lived such a lie for so long and lied to the American people about who he is, AND that he found a marxist and racist church to be attractive.

3. It is also relevant that you lefties gave him a pass for all of that. YOu do not mind marxism or racism. Or blatant and overt Anti-Americanism.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^' But I think it is relevant to what kind of person he is, that he lived such a lie for so long and lied to the American people about who he is...'

what hypocritical pablum.

donny - a 3x married adulterer who has defrauded people outa their hard earned life savings for a 'university' ...

ripped off charities by using his foundation as his personal piggy bank ...

been accused by over 20 women of sexual assault ...

bragged about sexually assaulting women ...

hung with jeffery epstein for years ...

never said a word of empathy to epstein's victims, but wished his personal whore/ procurer 'well' ...

lol.

Trump's failed marriages were a valid political issue and legitimately used against him by his enemies. As was his sometimes shady businesses.

Obama got a pass on far worse shit, ie being a member of a marxist and racist and anti-American organization for twenty years.

What part of this is confusing to you?

i'm not confused that you're full of poo.

what exactly has obama said/done that is marxist or racist?

& you claim donny isn't?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obama said that he found the message of a marxist and racist and anti-American organization incredibly attractive and he joined it, and remained a member for twenty years.

Right there, that is plenty, but I can give you more if you want.

As to President Trump? NO, he is not marxist, racist or anti-American.

liar liar CB's pants are on fuego.

Funny, you could have challenged me to back up my claim that I could give more. But you choose to post retarded gibberish instead....

We both know why.

Hell, we ALL know why, as anyone reading this, knows too.

YOu lefties elected an anti-American, racist marxist to the Presidency. Twice. None of those factors, each one of which should have been a deal breaker by themselves, let alone combined,

none of them were a problem for you, at all.

Hell, they might have been pluses for you.

yes we BOTH know why - - - you're lying.

i thought i cleared that up for you. please list all the reasons why YOU believe obama is a marxist & racist.

you won't & everyone here knows why.

All the reasons? WHy? You haven't addressed my first. Here is what we will do. I will list them, one at a time and each time you fail to seriously challenge one point, I will add another, in no particular order.

1. His twenty year membership in a marxist, racist, anti-American organization.

2. His support of various "affirmative action" policies and laws that are clear anti-white discrimination.

1) what exactly has obama DONE ... thru his OWN ACTIONS that is marxist & racist?

YOU failed to provide what HE has done. that is a fact.

2) what AA policies? you haven't given CONcrete examples, & is your opinion. opinion is subjective.

YOU failed yet again.

donny isn't a marxist - but he is a fascist in the making. there are 14 tenets of fascism that he fulfills quite nicely.

donny is a racist ---- not outa 'opining' but out of CONCRETE evidence. we've visited this b4, cartoon boy - & you have never given a plausible debate on the matter.

1973-justice-department-sued-donald-trump-racist-landlord.jpg

https://www.clearinghouse.net/chDocs/public/FH-NY-0024-0034.pdf

I agree with Sen. Goldwater here. The Religious Left, through characters like Jim Wallis and Lou Farrakhan have tried to impose their religious ideals into the government and condemned those who refuse it as "satanic" or "homophobic" if they don't like Gay Marriage.

You just described an Evangelical and a person who is an extreme NOI and you know the SPLC described them as a hate group. Obama even dismissed him.

Farrakhan praised Republican candidate Donald Trump as the only candidate "who has stood in front of the Jewish community and said 'I don’t want your money.'"

Obama was one of Farrakhan's chief lieutenants in putting together the Million Man March. O never condemned Calypso Louis when he was an office holder in the failed city of Chicago

Wright was an admitted Black liberation theology pastor. That is marxism pretending to be faith, with anti-white racism as a topping.

Obama' pastor and "spiritual advisor" and political ally for like twenty years. Leader of the Church that Obama took his daughter too.

After he got caught, and even then, not until his defense of the guy did not fly.

His words, "converted", implying he was something else, ie NOT A CHRISTIAN, until he found this "christian" church that was full of marxism and anti-white racism.

I read it in an excerpt from his autobiography. Links you would consider non biased, would not carry that information, for obvious reasons.

well since i can't find it myself - & you won't provide it - & i seriously doubt you have read anything written by obama - & it's an EXTREMELY RARE occurrence that i post anything from a 'biased' source, unless it's been confirmed by several media outlets & the source itself is rated high for factual reporting - i will give your assertion the CONsideration it deserves.

now.... putting that aside there is THIS which trumps ( yes i said trumps ) anything else rw nutters have to say about religion & the presidency:

The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.

1. His words. He "converted" to Wrigth's church. The implication is obvious. He was of some other faith, or religious belief before BLT.

2. I never said that he should be barred from serving because of his Muslim background or his Atheism. But I think it is relevant to what kind of person he is, that he lived such a lie for so long and lied to the American people about who he is, AND that he found a marxist and racist church to be attractive.

3. It is also relevant that you lefties gave him a pass for all of that. YOu do not mind marxism or racism. Or blatant and overt Anti-Americanism.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^' But I think it is relevant to what kind of person he is, that he lived such a lie for so long and lied to the American people about who he is...'

donny - a 3x married adulterer who has defrauded people outa their hard earned life savings for a 'university' ...

never said a word of empathy to epstein's victims, but wished his personal whore/ procurer 'well' ...

lol.

Trump's failed marriages were a valid political issue and legitimately used against him by his enemies. As was his sometimes shady businesses.

Obama got a pass on far worse shit, ie being a member of a marxist and racist and anti-American organization for twenty years.

& you claim donny isn't?

Obama said that he found the message of a marxist and racist and anti-American organization incredibly attractive and he joined it, and remained a member for twenty years.

Funny, you could have challenged me to back up my claim that I could give more. But you choose to post retarded gibberish instead....

We both know why.

YOu lefties elected an anti-American, racist marxist to the Presidency. Twice. None of those factors, each one of which should have been a deal breaker by themselves, let alone combined,

i thought i cleared that up for you. please list all the reasons why YOU believe obama is a marxist & racist.

All the reasons? WHy? You haven't addressed my first. Here is what we will do. I will list them, one at a time and each time you fail to seriously challenge one point, I will add another, in no particular order.

2. His support of various "affirmative action" policies and laws that are clear anti-white discrimination.

1) what exactly has obama DONE ... thru his OWN ACTIONS that is marxist & racist?

2) what AA policies? you haven't given CONcrete examples, & is your opinion. opinion is subjective.

;;;

Every growing list of proofs that Obama is a racist. (since you have failed to address my previous list)

3. The way he sided with the professor breaking into his own house, against the white cop.

lol.

& you claim donny isn't?

We both know why.

;;;

Every growing list of proofs that Obama is a racist. (since you have failed to address my previous list)

3. The way he sided with the professor breaking into his own house, against the white cop.

lol ... so you got nothing. ya, what he said was stupid - doesn't prove that he is racist. sooooooooo......... that's all you got, 'eh?

oh please .... you still got nothin'.

lol.

& you claim donny isn't?

We both know why.

;;;

lol ... so you got nothing. ya, what he said was stupid - doesn't prove that he is racist. sooooooooo......... that's all you got, 'eh?

4, The way he falsely accused McCain's campaign of being wacist.

lol.

& you claim donny isn't?

We both know why.

;;;

you remind me of yer chosen one.... repeat something enough & you start to believe your own shit.

i want concrete links - unbiased of course to back up yer stuff that actually PROVES that he is racist.

like donny's lawsuit against him & daddy drumpf for racism.

btw - obama is 1/2 white & his kids have caucasion blood running thru their veins. guess he must hate the whitey part of himself & them.

Many years ago there was a man named Noah..................

lol.

& you claim donny isn't?

We both know why.

;;;

you remind me of yer chosen one.... repeat something enough & you start to believe your own shit.

i want concrete links - unbiased of course to back up yer stuff that actually PROVES that he is racist.

like donny's lawsuit against him & daddy drumpf for racism.

btw - obama is 1/2 white & his kids have caucasion blood running thru their veins. guess he must hate the whitey part of himself & them.

Your quibbling is noted and dismissed, if you give a real challenge to any of more points, I will address it. Until them, the list grows.

5. The way he said the the thug Treyvon Martin would look like his hypothetical son, siding with the criminal based on race vs the hispanic would be victim.

What then of religion? Has it lost its holiness, its goodness.

I subscribe to no organized religion or what they called revealed religion, however I respected all who practice whatever faith they choose ir inherent from their parents.

I detest those who “use” religion for personal and or group enrichment and political gain. Trump and Jerry Falwell Jr are the most recent in the news come to mind.
Trump’s Bible holding stunt across the street from the White is the most deplorable non-criminal, putrid, dishonest and repulsive conduct we see on matters of politics and religion.,

Christianity has not list its holiness. It is my opinion that in America Christianity has been hijacked by what generally is known as White Christian Nationalists who push the false idea that America was founded as a Christian Nation.

if you want to purify your evangelical religion you need to start by refuting the white Chrisian Nationalists and the man they worship right now. Donald J Trump.

Ok I've seen some great deflections but one poster commented that when trump talked about grabbing women in a certain place the poster said that wasn't his advice. Hilarious

He was commenting on the fact that women treat rich and famous men differently.

He was not giving advice to behave that way. You are the one being "hilarious".

And dishonest.

What then of religion? Has it lost its holiness, its goodness.

I subscribe to no organized religion or what they called revealed religion, however I respected all who practice whatever faith they choose ir inherent from their parents.

I detest those who “use” religion for personal and or group enrichment and political gain. Trump and Jerry Falwell Jr are the most recent in the news come to mind.
Trump’s Bible holding stunt across the street from the White is the most deplorable non-criminal, putrid, dishonest and repulsive conduct we see on matters of politics and religion.,

Christianity has not list its holiness. It is my opinion that in America Christianity has been hijacked by what generally is known as White Christian Nationalists who push the false idea that America was founded as a Christian Nation.

if you want to purify your evangelical religion you need to start by refuting the white Chrisian Nationalists and the man they worship right now. Donald J Trump.

Trump has not used religion. He has allied politically with the Religious Right, as they have shared goals, and shared enemies.

That is normal and healthy politics. No one finds it odd that black churches supported Bill Clinton.

Trump holding a bible was not "using religion" but showing respect to a significant portion of the population that is Christian.

After all, the context was a church being burnt down.

Forum List

Back