Evangelicals and Trump

AAA-Barry-Goldwater-Robert-Spitz-check-quote-1.jpg

I agree with Sen. Goldwater here. The Religious Left, through characters like Jim Wallis and Lou Farrakhan have tried to impose their religious ideals into the government and condemned those who refuse it as "satanic" or "homophobic" if they don't like Gay Marriage.

You just described an Evangelical and a person who is an extreme NOI and you know the SPLC described them as a hate group. Obama even dismissed him.

Farrakhan praised Republican candidate Donald Trump as the only candidate "who has stood in front of the Jewish community and said 'I don’t want your money.'"

Obama was one of Farrakhan's chief lieutenants in putting together the Million Man March. O never condemned Calypso Louis when he was an office holder in the failed city of Chicago

Farrakhan, 82, has led the Nation of Islam since 1977.

And Obama was never one of Farrakhan generals. But Farrankhan loves tramp.

anyway this is about Politics and Evangelicals.

Wright was an admitted Black liberation theology pastor. That is marxism pretending to be faith, with anti-white racism as a topping.

Obama loved that message so much, he "converted" for it.

I don't know who wright was, can you tell me about him??

Obama' pastor and "spiritual advisor" and political ally for like twenty years. Leader of the Church that Obama took his daughter too.

Trump has shown some amazing things about religion in America and particularly Evangelicals when it comes to political power. You would think Trump Christ-like. But I fail to remember Christ being in favor of caging children or breaking up families. Did I miss that? Two pieces below help, it isn't about being religious, is it? What then of religion? Has it lost its holiness, its goodness.

'How the evangelical movement became Trump's "bitch" — and yes, I know what that word signifies'

'As an evangelical myself, I can see how far the movement has sunk — even to betraying its own ideal of masculinity'

"His most notable advice for interacting with half the human population is "grab 'em by the pussy". Who could have predicted such an alliance?"

Climate too. Why not pray away hurricanes floods and fires, poverty too while they are at it. Interesting how the mixture of politics and religion accomplishes so little good.

'Faith and politics mix to drive evangelical Christians’ climate change denial'

'Climate science denial may stem more from politics than religion'

'Social scientist Dan Kahan rejects the idea of an automatic link between religiosity and any anti-science bias. He argues that religiosity only incidentally tracks science denial because some scientific findings have become “culturally antagonistic” to some identity groups.'

"No one can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money." Matthew 6:24
That's an idiotic rant from a low IQ easily brainwashed global warming doomsday cult member.

It's like you idiots are totally oblivious to how stupid you look when, even an entire decade after climategate you still ascribe to that totally debunked CAGW dogma.

No its about Evangelicals mainly dismiss climate change although most adults agree with climate change, apparently Evangelicals are more pro the ending of the earth and Armageddon that why they think the fires out west are good.

The fires out west have nothing at all to do with climate change. Most of them are arsons, although at least one was an accident associated with someone setting off fireworks in connection with their party to reveal their gender.

Wrong , well the dead trees just explode as the Potus says, Climate change is only real when he insists to have townspeople pay for a break wall when he wants to protect his golf course.

Last edited:

I agree with Sen. Goldwater here. The Religious Left, through characters like Jim Wallis and Lou Farrakhan have tried to impose their religious ideals into the government and condemned those who refuse it as "satanic" or "homophobic" if they don't like Gay Marriage.

You just described an Evangelical and a person who is an extreme NOI and you know the SPLC described them as a hate group. Obama even dismissed him.

Farrakhan praised Republican candidate Donald Trump as the only candidate "who has stood in front of the Jewish community and said 'I don’t want your money.'"

Obama was one of Farrakhan's chief lieutenants in putting together the Million Man March. O never condemned Calypso Louis when he was an office holder in the failed city of Chicago

Wright was an admitted Black liberation theology pastor. That is marxism pretending to be faith, with anti-white racism as a topping.

Obama' pastor and "spiritual advisor" and political ally for like twenty years. Leader of the Church that Obama took his daughter too.

Oh that has been. Obama denounced him.

Now the other subject in the OP's post was
US Muscular Christianity ,

and I assume it was after Pauls teaching. (women keep their mouth shut)

After he got caught, and even then, not until his defense of the guy did not fly.

After he got caught, and even then, not until his defense of the guy did not fly.
This op is not about wright or Obama, try to keep up.

Its about climate change and US Christian Masculinity.

What's wrong with Christianity or Masculinity? Masculinity is about men being men and women being glad of it. The idea that masculinity being "toxic" is one of the Biden cult's theorem, but I don't think that most of the people have as much antagonism toward manliness as the Sleepy One.

but but but i thought obama was a moooooooooooslim.

speaking of political involvement & 'political ally & defense of donny & gettin' caught 'n stuff'...

^ ain't no 'alleged' about it.......

NINTCHDBPICT000603905536-2.jpg

:laughing0301:

What's wrong with Christianity or Masculinity? Masculinity is about men being men and women being glad of it. The idea that masculinity being "toxic" is one of the Biden cult's theorem, but I don't think that most of the people have as much antagonism toward manliness as the Sleepy One.

No it's Christian Masculinity

You talk like a retarded child.
Penelope is retarded. The third stupidest USMB forumer behind Blues Man and IM2.

Trump has shown some amazing things about religion in America and particularly Evangelicals when it comes to political power. You would think Trump Christ-like. But I fail to remember Christ being in favor of caging children or breaking up families. Did I miss that? Two pieces below help, it isn't about being religious, is it? What then of religion? Has it lost its holiness, its goodness.

'How the evangelical movement became Trump's "bitch" — and yes, I know what that word signifies'

'As an evangelical myself, I can see how far the movement has sunk — even to betraying its own ideal of masculinity'

"His most notable advice for interacting with half the human population is "grab 'em by the pussy". Who could have predicted such an alliance?"

Climate too. Why not pray away hurricanes floods and fires, poverty too while they are at it. Interesting how the mixture of politics and religion accomplishes so little good.

'Social scientist Dan Kahan rejects the idea of an automatic link between religiosity and any anti-science bias. He argues that religiosity only incidentally tracks science denial because some scientific findings have become “culturally antagonistic” to some identity groups.'

"No one can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money." Matthew 6:24
Trump has shown some amazing things about religion in America and particularly Evangelicals when it comes to political power.
they are the crucifiers that have yet to be brought to justice - for their persecution and victimization of the innocent - hiding behind their christian bible.

Trump has shown some amazing things about religion in America and particularly Evangelicals when it comes to political power.
they are the crucifiers that have yet to be brought to justice - for their persecution and victimization of the innocent - hiding behind their christian bible.
If you weren't such a pussy you would form a mob and take justice into your own hands. Come get ya some. :lol:

I think the problem that you have, midcan, is that you have theological differences with evangelicals.

I know you libs believe that Abortion is blessed, taking it in the ass is a sacrament and Almighty God put Adam and Steve (not Eve) into the Garden.

Your use of terms such as "blessed" and "sacrament" and the Supreme Being putting anyone anywhere is pure hyperbole. Is the evangelical religion actually this extremist and exaggerated? BTW: your extreme sexual references do not help your argument. Neither does the insane argument that some right-wingers advance that the Supreme Being gave them the right to carry around an AR-15.

Evangelicals seem to want to mush together the teachings and life of Jesus with extreme right-wing politics, when the two are antithetical.

You asked, I answered. The op is retarded. Obama was a member of a racist and anti-American church for twenty years and you give him a pass.

YOu are a partisan hack.

His words, "converted", implying he was something else, ie NOT A CHRISTIAN, until he found this "christian" church that was full of marxism and anti-white racism.

What part of that is confusing to you?

You talk like a retarded child.
Penelope is retarded. The third stupidest USMB forumer behind Blues Man and IM2.

There is nothing to be ashamed of, coming in behind IM2. He is world champion.

His words, "converted", implying he was something else, ie NOT A CHRISTIAN, until he found this "christian" church that was full of marxism and anti-white racism.

can you give a non biased link that states in his own words about conversion?

can you give a non biased link that states in his own words about conversion?

I read it in an excerpt from his autobiography. Links you would consider non biased, would not carry that information, for obvious reasons.

If you weren't such a pussy you would form a mob and take justice into your own hands. Come get ya some. :lol:
If you weren't such a pussy you would form a mob and take justice into your own hands. Come get ya some.
justice can prevail over time you are not the issue the 4th century christian bible of forgeries and fallacies you use for nefarious purposes is the objective where more sane people will hopefully some day make the difference.

Forum List

Back