Evangelicals and Trump

midcan5

liberal / progressive
Jun 4, 2007
America
Trump has shown some amazing things about religion in America and particularly Evangelicals when it comes to political power. You would think Trump Christ-like. But I fail to remember Christ being in favor of caging children or breaking up families. Did I miss that? Two pieces below help, it isn't about being religious, is it? What then of religion? Has it lost its holiness, its goodness.

'How the evangelical movement became Trump's "bitch" — and yes, I know what that word signifies'

'As an evangelical myself, I can see how far the movement has sunk — even to betraying its own ideal of masculinity'

"His most notable advice for interacting with half the human population is "grab 'em by the pussy". Who could have predicted such an alliance?"

Climate too. Why not pray away hurricanes floods and fires, poverty too while they are at it. Interesting how the mixture of politics and religion accomplishes so little good.

'Faith and politics mix to drive evangelical Christians’ climate change denial'

'Climate science denial may stem more from politics than religion'

'Social scientist Dan Kahan rejects the idea of an automatic link between religiosity and any anti-science bias. He argues that religiosity only incidentally tracks science denial because some scientific findings have become “culturally antagonistic” to some identity groups.'

"No one can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money." Matthew 6:24

The evangelicals have done all they can to rid Christianity of the teachings of Jesus, on which it is supposedly based, and drag the Christian faith into the mud. I've said for decades that they have been trying to reinvent Christianity with no Jesus in it. Their version of Christianity is completely stripped of any sense of sacredness, beauty, and goodness.

it's been quite evident for a very long time, which is the greater god to the evangelisticals... ( jerry falwell sr, his spawn, jim & tammy faye baker, jimmy swaggart et al )

which is cold hard cash. & they believed the chosen one would deliver even more of it for them.

so much for being pro life. they are only pro birth, then they literally don't give a damn what happens once the cord is cut; especially if they are brown or black.

so much for 'man' being charged with the task of good stewardship over the earth.
DwpPhRHWkAIcTqY.jpg

I think the problem that you have, midcan, is that you have theological differences with evangelicals.

I know you libs believe that Abortion is blessed, taking it in the ass is a sacrament and Almighty God put Adam and Steve (not Eve) into the Garden.

But evangelicals, and President Trump disagree.

Donald J. Trump isn't a perfect man, but neither is Sleepy Joe. This is just a theological dispute. Remember how Biden was fucking Jill when Jill was married to some other horse's ass who just wrote a book about it? He's a home wrecker

Why do libs portray Biden as such a paragon of virtue?

I think the problem that you have, midcan, is that you have theological differences with evangelicals.

I know you libs believe that Abortion is blessed, taking it in the ass is a sacrament and Almighty God put Adam and Steve (not Eve) into the Garden.

Donald J. Trump isn't a perfect man, but neither is Sleepy Joe. This is just a theological dispute. Remember how Biden was fucking Jill when Jill was married to some other horse's ass who just wrote a book about it? He's a home wrecker

No I don't know he was having an affair with Jill. You make the assumption, prove it?

And a name comes to mind of tramp, he is a serial adulterer, serial female assaulter, calls men who join the military, SUCKERS and LOSERS, dismissed the virus when everyone died and are still dying, etc.

I agree with Sen. Goldwater here. The Religious Left, through characters like Jim Wallis and Lou Farrakhan have tried to impose their religious ideals into the government and condemned those who refuse it as "satanic" or "homophobic" if they don't like Gay Marriage.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa............... GOOD ONE! seems like they got no where & rightfully so... per the constitution. unlike the so called 'christians'

now come back to reality.

I agree with Sen. Goldwater here. The Religious Left, through characters like Jim Wallis and Lou Farrakhan have tried to impose their religious ideals into the government and condemned those who refuse it as "satanic" or "homophobic" if they don't like Gay Marriage.

You just described an Evangelical and a person who is an extreme NOI and you know the SPLC described them as a hate group. Obama even dismissed him.

Praise for Donald Trump[edit]
During the 2016 Republican Party presidential primaries, Farrakhan praised Republican candidate Donald Trump as the only candidate "who has stood in front of the Jewish community and said 'I don’t want your money.'" While he declined to endorse Trump outright, he said of Trump "I like what I'm looking at."[56] In 2018, Farrakhan again praised Trump for "destroying every enemy that was an enemy of our rise". He included the Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in this group.[57] Conservative pundits Candace Owens and Glenn Beck both took note of Farrakhan's position, with Owens saying, while she did not "endorse Farrakhan’s views" it remained a "really big deal" that Farrakhan had "aligned himself with Trump's administration" and Beck declaring that "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" and urged "reconciliation" between conservatives and Farrakhan.

[/QUOTE]

No I don't know he was having an affair with Jill. You make the assumption, prove it?

And a name comes to mind of tramp, he is a serial adulterer, serial female assaulter, calls men who join the military, SUCKERS and LOSERS, dismissed the virus when everyone died and are still dying, etc.

Needless to say, I wasn't there. But Bill Stevenson was, and he wrote a book about it.

I have no reason to call Mr. Stevenson a liar, and I haven't seen any evidence presented from Sleepy Joe proving Stevenson to be a piece of shit liar.

You just described an Evangelical and a person who is an extreme NOI and you know the SPLC described them as a hate group. Obama even dismissed him.

Farrakhan praised Republican candidate Donald Trump as the only candidate "who has stood in front of the Jewish community and said 'I don’t want your money.'"

Obama was one of Farrakhan's chief lieutenants in putting together the Million Man March. O never condemned Calypso Louis when he was an office holder in the failed city of Chicago

Trump has shown some amazing things about religion in America and particularly Evangelicals when it comes to political power. You would think Trump Christ-like. But I fail to remember Christ being in favor of caging children or breaking up families. Did I miss that? Two pieces below help, it isn't about being religious, is it? What then of religion? Has it lost its holiness, its goodness.
'

No, Drama Queen. It just means that Politics makes Strange Bedfellows.

'How the evangelical movement became Trump's "bitch" — and yes, I know what that word signifies'

'As an evangelical myself, I can see how far the movement has sunk — even to betraying its own ideal of masculinity'

"His most notable advice for interacting with half the human population is "grab 'em by the pussy". Who could have predicted such an alliance?"

That was not his advice, that was him commenting on how women treat rich and famous men. That writer of the article chooses to lie about that, shows that he knows his conclusion is false, and he is a liar.

Climate too. Why not pray away hurricanes floods and fires, poverty too while they are at it. Interesting how the mixture of politics and religion accomplishes so little good.

Logical fallacy of proof by ridicule, an odd choice from a man pretending to be an evangelical himself. But then again, we have already established that he is a liar.

'''

"No one can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money." Matthew 6:24

WTF? Money? Trump's platform focused heavily on jobs. That evangelicals found that attractive, is not them "serving money".

Of course, we have already established that the writer of the article, is a liar.

Farrakhan praised Republican candidate Donald Trump as the only candidate "who has stood in front of the Jewish community and said 'I don’t want your money.'"

Obama was one of Farrakhan's chief lieutenants in putting together the Million Man March. O never condemned Calypso Louis when he was an office holder in the failed city of Chicago

Farrakhan, 82, has led the Nation of Islam since 1977.

And Obama was never one of Farrakhan generals. But Farrankhan loves tramp.

anyway this is about Politics and Evangelicals.

'Social scientist Dan Kahan rejects the idea of an automatic link between religiosity and any anti-science bias. He argues that religiosity only incidentally tracks science denial because some scientific findings have become “culturally antagonistic” to some identity groups.'

That's an idiotic rant from a low IQ easily brainwashed global warming doomsday cult member.

It's like you idiots are totally oblivious to how stupid you look when, even an entire decade after climategate, you still ascribe to that totally debunked CAGW dogma.

Last edited:

That's an idiotic rant from a low IQ easily brainwashed global warming doomsday cult member.

It's like you idiots are totally oblivious to how stupid you look when, even an entire decade after climategate you still ascribe to that totally debunked CAGW dogma.

No its about Evangelicals mainly dismiss climate change although most adults agree with climate change, apparently Evangelicals are more pro the ending of the earth and Armageddon that why they think the fires out west are good.

It's like you idiots are totally oblivious to how stupid you look when, even an entire decade after climategate you still ascribe to that totally debunked CAGW dogma.

No its about Evangelicals mainly dismiss climate change although most adults agree with climate change, apparently Evangelicals are more pro the ending of the earth and Armageddon that why they think the fires out west are good.
You're full of shit, retard.

Name one Evangelical who says the climate doesn't ever change?

The fires out west have nothing at all to do with climate change. Most of them are arsons, although at least one was an accident associated with someone setting off fireworks in connection with their party to reveal their gender.

You talk like a retarded child.

Wright was an admitted Black liberation theology pastor. That is marxism pretending to be faith, with anti-white racism as a topping.

Obama loved that message so much, he "converted" for it.

Wright was an admitted Black liberation theology pastor. That is marxism pretending to be faith, with anti-white racism as a topping.

Obama loved that message so much, he "converted" for it.

I don't know who wright was, can you tell me about him?? When you mention last names I'd like a little info about them. How do I know who he was? :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back