Eva Longoria Gets Smacked Down - What a shame :lol:

Listening

Gold Member
Aug 27, 2011
Obama Campaign Co-Chair Eva Longoria Gets Schooled - Michelle Malkin - Page 2

In a nutshell, Longoria tweets something crude and offensive to many women after the Romney debate. Not realizing that most women are smarter than most men and certainly smarter than her.....she get's some responses that were fun to read. Don't know how many, but it appears there were enough to cause her to retreat and try and cover her tracks (and in the process, look even more foolish).

Enjoy.

Anytime a lib gets kneecapped....I can't say I don't enjoy it.

From the article:

On Tuesday night after the second presidential debate, Longoria shared a "retweet" from one of her 4.4-plus million followers on the micro-blogging network. "I have no idea why any woman/minority can vote for Romney," the message read. "You have to be stupid to vote for such a racist/misogynistic tw*t." (I'm editing the vulgarity for family newspapers, but the tweet's foul reference to a woman's reproductive organs was neither censored nor disavowed by Longoria on her Twitter timeline.)

On Wednesday morning, the editors at Twitchy.com, my Twitter curation/aggregation site, captured and saved Longoria's retweet for posterity. Conservative minorities and women raised their voices. A representative sample:

Wrote Diana Yellow (@navajochic): "I don't appreciate u call'n me stupid. Ur ignorant, selfish and stupid urself! I'm a Romney/Ryan voter, I'm female and a minority."

Becky Gonzalez (@nanabec2) tweeted: "You can vote with your lady parts -- I'll vote with my lady smarts. VOTE ROMNEY!!!"

Melissa (@melissaDiva) responded: "So @EvaLongoria b/c I am a woman and support @MittRomney I am stupid? Your comment is disgusting and disrespectful to women. Shame on you."

Isn't she getting nailed by Mark Sanchez? That's a sad reflection of her character by itself.

Whatever she is...she fits right in with Whore Cutter and the rest.

can't be helped. Republicans are stupid.. that will include the women.

I'm sure they appreciate that.

I would guess that Eva is seen as real bright.

Her retreat from her mistake was masterful. :lol::lol::lol:

But she's not stupid. :lol::lol::lol:

Oh, she's no Rhodes scholar. I'm talking about the stupidity of women handing their rights over to a mysoginistic party.

That's dumbfuckery at it's finest.

Oh, she's no Rhodes scholar. I'm talking about the stupidity of women handing their rights over to a mysoginistic party.

Sure, you need that protection.

Somehow your lemming ass has been trained to think that you need a whole lot of stuff that women, tougher and smarter than you, know is pretty meaningless.

There is no such thing as women's rights...but your trainers probably threw you a treat every time you repeated it...and now you believe it.

Somehow your lemming ass has been trained to think that you need a whole lot of stuff that women, tougher and smarter than you, know is pretty meaningless.

There is no such thing as women's rights...but your trainers probably threw you a treat every time you repeated it...and now you believe it.

No such thing as womens rights. You dumb fucking hick. I'd almost think you were joking.

No such thing as womens rights. You dumb fucking hick. I'd almost think you were joking.

Saying "you almost think" seems like a fair statement.

Saying "you almost think" seems like a fair statement.

Except that's not what I said. You know those pesky little things called pronouns... they have different meanings.

Forum List

Back