Eva Longoria Gets Smacked Down - What a shame :lol:

Saying "you almost think" seems like a fair statement.

Except that's not what I said. You know those pesky little things called pronouns... they have different meanings.

Well, think about this....

There is no such things as women's rights.

If you can.

No, no. Women have no rights that are unique to women. Why would we ever think that?

and if that hussy thinks she can get out of cookin' me dinner by the time I get home from fucking the dog at work, well she's in for a correction.

God Damn, but you're stupid.

Except that's not what I said. You know those pesky little things called pronouns... they have different meanings.

Well, think about this....

There is no such things as women's rights.

If you can.

No, no. Women have no rights that are unique to women. Why would we ever think that?

and if that hussy thinks she can get out of cookin' me dinner by the time I get home from fucking the dog at work, well she's in for a correction.

God Damn, but you're stupid.

Awwww.....

Don't get so steamed up.....you'll live.

I think your statements above show just how bright you are. I've seen better strawmen from kindergartners.

And I really don't care to know that you are associated with someone who copulates with their dog at work.

Last edited:
From the article:

After Twitchy.com called attention to the Obama campaign co-chair and "War on Women" propagandist's backhanded swipe, she tried to cover her tracks by deleting the message. But Twitter and Twitchy are forever. On Thursday morning, the panicked actress launched into damage-control mode -- and made matters even worse.

First, she claimed that "twitter (was) bugging out" and asserted that "there are things in my timeline I didn't retweet today." Longoria then absurdly assured followers that she was under the social media hood searching for an imaginary glitch: "Standby trying to fix!" The naked attempt to channel disgraced Democratic Rep. Anthony Weiner, who shamelessly blamed a nonexistent hacker for posting lewd photos of himself on Twitter, flopped among tech-savvy Twitter users.

"Blame it on A) The altitude B) The 'video' C) Hillary!" joked one reader.

"She inherited all her re-tweets from the previous twitter user," jibed another.

And this woman is helping to run Obama's campaign ?

From the article:

After Twitchy.com called attention to the Obama campaign co-chair and "War on Women" propagandist's backhanded swipe, she tried to cover her tracks by deleting the message. But Twitter and Twitchy are forever. On Thursday morning, the panicked actress launched into damage-control mode -- and made matters even worse.

First, she claimed that "twitter (was) bugging out" and asserted that "there are things in my timeline I didn't retweet today." Longoria then absurdly assured followers that she was under the social media hood searching for an imaginary glitch: "Standby trying to fix!" The naked attempt to channel disgraced Democratic Rep. Anthony Weiner, who shamelessly blamed a nonexistent hacker for posting lewd photos of himself on Twitter, flopped among tech-savvy Twitter users.

"Blame it on A) The altitude B) The 'video' C) Hillary!" joked one reader.

"She inherited all her re-tweets from the previous twitter user," jibed another.

And this woman is helping to run Obama's campaign ?

Solid representation.... solid! .......

:lmao:

Obama Campaign Co-Chair Eva Longoria Gets Schooled - Michelle Malkin - Page 2

In a nutshell, Longoria tweets something crude and offensive to many women after the Romney debate. Not realizing that most women are smarter than most men and certainly smarter than her.....she get's some responses that were fun to read. Don't know how many, but it appears there were enough to cause her to retreat and try and cover her tracks (and in the process, look even more foolish).

Enjoy.

Anytime a lib gets kneecapped....I can't say I don't enjoy it.

From the article:

On Tuesday night after the second presidential debate, Longoria shared a "retweet" from one of her 4.4-plus million followers on the micro-blogging network. "I have no idea why any woman/minority can vote for Romney," the message read. "You have to be stupid to vote for such a racist/misogynistic tw*t." (I'm editing the vulgarity for family newspapers, but the tweet's foul reference to a woman's reproductive organs was neither censored nor disavowed by Longoria on her Twitter timeline.)

On Wednesday morning, the editors at Twitchy.com, my Twitter curation/aggregation site, captured and saved Longoria's retweet for posterity. Conservative minorities and women raised their voices. A representative sample:

Wrote Diana Yellow (@navajochic): "I don't appreciate u call'n me stupid. Ur ignorant, selfish and stupid urself! I'm a Romney/Ryan voter, I'm female and a minority."

Becky Gonzalez (@nanabec2) tweeted: "You can vote with your lady parts -- I'll vote with my lady smarts. VOTE ROMNEY!!!"

Melissa (@melissaDiva) responded: "So @EvaLongoria b/c I am a woman and support @MittRomney I am stupid? Your comment is disgusting and disrespectful to women. Shame on you."

The women who tweeted her ARE idiots. They are handing over their reproductive system to be controlled by a male.

In a nutshell, Longoria tweets something crude and offensive to many women after the Romney debate. Not realizing that most women are smarter than most men and certainly smarter than her.....she get's some responses that were fun to read. Don't know how many, but it appears there were enough to cause her to retreat and try and cover her tracks (and in the process, look even more foolish).

Enjoy.

From the article:

On Tuesday night after the second presidential debate, Longoria shared a "retweet" from one of her 4.4-plus million followers on the micro-blogging network. "I have no idea why any woman/minority can vote for Romney," the message read. "You have to be stupid to vote for such a racist/misogynistic tw*t." (I'm editing the vulgarity for family newspapers, but the tweet's foul reference to a woman's reproductive organs was neither censored nor disavowed by Longoria on her Twitter timeline.)

On Wednesday morning, the editors at Twitchy.com, my Twitter curation/aggregation site, captured and saved Longoria's retweet for posterity. Conservative minorities and women raised their voices. A representative sample:

Wrote Diana Yellow (@navajochic): "I don't appreciate u call'n me stupid. Ur ignorant, selfish and stupid urself! I'm a Romney/Ryan voter, I'm female and a minority."

Becky Gonzalez (@nanabec2) tweeted: "You can vote with your lady parts -- I'll vote with my lady smarts. VOTE ROMNEY!!!"

Melissa (@melissaDiva) responded: "So @EvaLongoria b/c I am a woman and support @MittRomney I am stupid? Your comment is disgusting and disrespectful to women. Shame on you."

The women who tweeted her ARE idiots. They are handing over their reproductive system to be controlled by a male.

to be controlled by ANYONE... male or otherwise. It's the epitome of stupidity for a woman... yet blindly they march. I will say though, there is no surprise that Women do NOT favour, as a rule, the rethuglican party.

Enjoy.

From the article:

That is hysterical.

Eva Braindead essentially challenges them to defy her by telling them they should not vote for Romney and they tell her to F**k off....and you whine about control ?

ROTFLMAO

Enjoy.

From the article:

to be controlled by ANYONE... male or otherwise. It's the epitome of stupidity for a woman... yet blindly they march. I will say though, there is no surprise that Women do NOT favour, as a rule, the rethuglican party.

Wha wha wha.....

Last night I watched people debate the whole "binder" issue.

There were as many women on one side as there were on the other.

Glad to know you two intellectuals are so open minded about those who don't agree with you.

Enjoy.

From the article:

i hate to tell you hun..... HE... cant do anything. Its up to the courts.

Hopefully, HE will appoint at least 2 untraconservative justices!! Be the best news since the Reagan admin!

Only a moron like Michelle Malkin would care and worry about tweets from Eva. I don't take anything celebs say seriously.

This thread is just another diversion from the real issues Romney is always on the wrong side of.

Only a moron like Michelle Malkin would care and worry about tweets from Eva. I don't take anything celebs say seriously.

This thread is just another diversion from the real issues Romney is always on the wrong side of.

i agree.... celebs should not mix in politics.... but eva is what they using for attraction... you would think she would have the smarts to keep her mouth shut.

:bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag:

i agree.... celebs should not mix in politics.... but eva is what they using for attraction... you would think she would have the smarts to keep her mouth shut.

What's more is her making statements essentially telling women that don't agree with her they are idiots.

That's the kind of open minded SFBrains people that run with the Obama crowd.

What's more is her making statements essentially telling women that don't agree with her they are idiots.

That's the kind of open minded SFBrains people that run with the Obama crowd.
Still remains true, regardless of how badly it was said, that those women ARE in fact, idiots.

Forum List

Back